Chapter 102

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Uncle's phone number 

Chapter 102 

The moment the mobile phone bell was cut off, the meat stick that had been moving in his body also stopped, and Li Yin opened his eyes in confusion.
I saw Shen Yan staring blankly at the mobile phone.
Good, he really answered the phone.
But apparently he himself did not realize why he picked up the call.
Who is it?
Why did Shen Yan answer the phone without saying a word?
And the very weird over there has not made a sound.
The silence lasted for about three seconds, and Li Yin finally heard a familiar voice coming from the other end of the phone.
"Shen..."
With just one word, she recognized the identity of the speaker.
It's Uncle!
Shen Yan actually answered Xiao Shu's call at this time!
As for why he only heard one word, it was because the moment he spoke up, he quickly cut off the call.
The world fell silent.
After he hung up the phone, he looked at her, and his usually calm expression rarely showed a sense of "chagrin".
But even so, he still forced himself to be calm, coughed lightly, and said solemnly: "It's okay, let's continue."
Li Yin: "... Well...... Well?
Just then, the phone rang again.
And Shen Yan also fully showed her how much panic and thief was hidden under his cold and calm exterior at this moment, and picked it up again the moment the phone rang.
Just like those who die generously, there is not even a buffer.
Li Yin didn't even give time to react.
Of course, the moment the call was connected, Shen Yan's expression was shocked.
Li Yin even felt that his left face might have "How do I" written on it and "So stupid" written on his right face.
This time it was doubly chagrin.
Just hang up once in a second, and come again to be suspected.
Both of them are very conscious of "cheating".
At the moment when he connected the phone and heard Xiao Shu's voice, Li Yin's body also became stiff and straight, and subconsciously held his breath, for fear of being discovered by him.
Shen Yan glanced at it.
The girl's fair and soft delicate body was in his arms, her lower body was closely connected to him, and the flower holes in the muddy leg sockets were stretched to almost transparent, silently biting his hot iron.
"Just shook my hand and accidentally hung up." He explained.
"It's okay." Li Yuan's voice sounded a little strange, "I remember that you were going to attend Xi Manshan's birthday party tonight, why didn't you go." The
reason for not going was naturally - on the way to the banquet, he bumped into his little niece like a soup cat on the side of the road.
Of course, this cannot be said.
Shen Yan pursed his lips and looked at Li Yin again before he spoke up: "I don't like this kind of crowded occasion, it's rare to take a vacation, or sleep comfortably at home."
Maybe it was too nervous, he could feel the hot little mouth that the girl wrapped around him, shrinking tighter and tighter during the conversation, not only that, but the lewd water was also more viscous.
It was as if even the air was filled with the smell of obscenity.
While nervous and scared, her body also seemed to find sex very stimulating on this occasion. The tender flesh wrapped tightly around his meat stick, like a greedy small mouthful, spontaneously squirming, as if trying to use this little friction to ease the itching emptiness in the depths.
Shen Yan's attention was all attracted over, and he just wanted to hang up the phone and press her under him to thrust hard, and as for what Li Yuan said, he almost didn't think about it.
But there is still some clear consciousness left, knowing that he cannot be exposed.
Even if he applies to become a niece-in-law, he has to lay the groundwork in advance and blast a thunder to Li Yuan, I am afraid that he will be swallowed alive.
So he thought that he was very well disguised to get up and deal with the other party, and answered well whatever he asked.
Until the next question appears in the air.
"Have you seen Liyin?"
The two were so close that Li Yin could hear the voice clearly.
At that moment, Shen Yan sensed that the girl's wet and hot Yong Dao contracted violently as if frightened, strangling him to death. The small mouth is soft like high-grade satin soaked in hot water, silky and firm, with a whistling warmth.
The deadly pleasure rushed out of his lower body, rushed to the heavenly spirit cover, and the tail vertebrae were numb like an electric shock.
So Shen Yan let out a low muffled snort almost completely uncontrollably.