Chapter 108

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

I'm sorry

Chapter 108 

Xiao Shu is very punctual.
As soon as he walked out of the restaurant, Li Yin saw his car in the distance.
On the way back, he behaved calmly the whole time and did not say a word.
After she got into the car, she was apprehensive for a while, and seeing that Xiao Shu did not speak, she gradually calmed down. Although she couldn't understand Xiao Shu's thoughts, she guessed that he should be standing as an elder at the moment - he had promised her parents to take good care of her, so of course she couldn't let her sleep outside casually, and it was reasonable to take her back.
As for the relationship between them, it should be regarded as... Terminated, right?
After all, last night was almost a bad break.
She could even clearly recall Xiao Shu's expression at that time, his cold and rude movements, and his back when he closed the door and left in silence.
With Xiao Shu's personality, I'm afraid it's hard to accept her like this, but... She was his niece.
Even if it is difficult to accept, it is to be accepted.
The dark shadows and lights from the street lamps outside the car window were clearly extinguished, and the brightly lit cold building flowed backwards at high speed, and she stared outside for a while, closing her eyes and leaning against the back of the chair.
But lying down, I don't know when I fell asleep.
When he vaguely sensed the movement outside, the car had already stopped.
She slept very lightly, but her body seemed to be terrified, her head was dizzy and painful, and she wanted to wake up with her eyes open, but she couldn't make it.
Until the door on the side was opened, a cool evening breeze poured in.
A hand touched her forehead, but did not speak.
The man's gaze fell on her, and it was quiet for a long moment, and then she heard a sigh that seemed to be absent.
She felt her body being gently lifted up by someone, and the movement was so light that she couldn't tell whether it was a dream or reality.
It was a very comfortable position, her body was almost nestled in the man's arms, her cheeks were pressed against his chest, and a clear heartbeat could be heard.
Close to his heart.
It is the breath of Xiao Shu, familiar and smelling.
Li Yin was awake almost the moment he was carried out of the car.
But she didn't dare to move, she prodded.
In order to avoid coping with embarrassment, she chose to continue to stand still, closing her eyes and pretending that she was not awake.
Xiao Shu carried her into the door, the light switch made a slight sound, and the footsteps continued in the direction of the bedroom.
Eventually he put her body on the bed in the bedroom, turned on the air conditioner, helped her take off her shoes and cover her quilt.
The body was trapped in the soft quilt, and Li Yin was relieved at that time.
But Xiao Shu hasn't left yet, she can't open her eyes.
Her eyes closed for a while, and just when she was about to fall into a dream again, she finally heard a very low voice.
"Tone... I'm sorry..."
It's very light, very light, like the wind blows and it will disperse.
The very light and light wind seemed to blow into her brain in an instant, and her head shook, and she woke up on the spot.
Not only that, her body also opened her eyes on the spot because of the excessive fright.
It was completely subconscious, so when he opened his eyes and looked at Xiao Shu, Li Yin was sluggish.
She was obviously not alone.
Under the dim light, Xiao Shu's figure stood in the pitch black, his gaze fell on her face, and the moment she opened her eyes, her expression was pasted with the darkness behind her.
But she still clearly saw the shock that flashed under his eyes.