Chapter 118

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Leave him alone

Chapter 118

 This sexual affair lasted for a long time.
I don't know if it's out of venting or out of attachment, he seems to be tireless, pulling her for a long time.
They even... Tasted a variety of poses. When it comes to sex, he seems to be very talented and very good at digging, and soon finds all the sensitive points on her body.
What's even scarier is that he seems to enjoy watching her cry.
Always when sending her to the top, he forced her to collapse and cry with actions, then kissed the tears on her face, and then coaxed her to comfort her like a child.
Lust is like a black swamp, grabbing her to sink and tempting her to destroy.
In the end, Li Yin almost forgot who his last name was.
She even thought dizzily, if it weren't for the fact that he was her brother... She must hope that she will entangle his body like this, and be old with him until death.
He's grown this big.
No longer the skinny teenager of the past who liked to follow her ass.
I'm afraid that many years ago, they did not think that there would be a day when she was naked in his arms, and reached orgasm after orgasm in the murmur of "sister" in his lust.
I don't know how long it took, but it was finally over.
The body seemed to have been run over by a car, and the limbs were paralyzed, unable to exert a little strength. Li Yin was extremely tired, tired, his eyelids were fighting, and his consciousness was drowsy.
But she did not dare to sleep, nor could she sleep.
She dragged on for a while, waiting for enough strength and calming her thoughts, before getting up from the bed, grabbing her clothes into the bathroom, and quickly washing herself.
The body was bruised and full of traces of obscenity after indulgence.
The traces could not be washed away, she sighed, dried herself and dressed, and left the bathroom.
Lin Cai had just slept and slept groggily. After quietly cleaning up the scene, she patiently helped him wipe the meat stick clean, and then destroyed everything that might arouse his suspicions.
Fortunately, when the two were having sex, she deliberately reminded herself that there were not many scratches left on his body, so it was not very difficult for her to eliminate the evidence.
It took about half an hour, and the room finally looked barely normal, and Li Yin finally breathed a sigh of relief.
Although the process is tortuous, the ending is not so bad.
After she finished processing, she packed up her things and quietly left the room.
As originally thought, she was going to play the fool to the end.
——
The door of the room closed, and the girl's figure disappeared.
The teenager who lay motionless on the bed from beginning to end, as if he had "slept to death", after returning to silence in the room, his eyelashes trembled lightly twice, and finally slowly opened his eyes.
He turned his head and his gaze fell on where the girl had disappeared.
The door was closed, the room was empty, and as she had done so many times before, she walked away, leaving him alone.
Exhaling softly, his eyelashes drooped slightly, covering the thoughts in his eyes.
After a long silence, he got out of bed, took out his mobile phone from his jacket pocket, flipped through the address book to the number, and dialed the number.
"Student Zhan, the reward has been remitted to you." The teenager's voice barely rose and fell, "If she comes to you later, no matter what she says, just do what she says."
"Also, about the transaction, I don't want a second person other than you to know, you know what I mean."
-
Me: "My cousin is probably going to be scolded again." Jiyou
: "Don't be afraid, he has been scolded so many times!"
Me: "Okay! Rush! "