Chapter 69

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Sex is bumped into (po18. υip)

Chapter 69 

The day before the weekend, Xiao Shu finally returned.
At the end of the day's lessons, when going down the stairs, the student bastard hummed on the side: "Isn't it just a weekend, so happy."
Li Yin smiled: "It's very happy to have a holiday."
"Oh." He muttered, "Little kid."
She didn't hear clearly: "Huh?
"Nothing." He snorted softly, "Praise you."
"Oh."
Originally, he had been walking in front of her, and when the last staircase was about to finish, he finally took two steps back as if unintentionally, retreated to her side and said, "Are you okay tomorrow?"
"What's wrong?"
"There's a basketball game at the city gymnasium." He stared ahead, without squinting, and said expressionlessly, "Didn't you say that playing basketball was very interesting before, tomorrow afternoon at three o'clock, you can go and see."
Li Yin: "Huh? Did
she say that playing basketball was interesting, why was she not impressed?
"Our school competed with the second high school, and there will be no chance after tomorrow."
She looked at him suspiciously: "You also participate?"
"That's not the point." He turned his head suddenly, and when he spoke, his voice froze for a moment, his tone was stiff and awkward, "The point is that the basketball game is very interesting, and you can only wait another week if you miss it."
She understood, and he did.
So, was this an invitation to see him play basketball?
Li Yin was indeed quite interested, but-
She shook her head regretfully: "I'm going to my grandmother's house on the weekend, and I haven't visited her for a long time."
And she went with Xiao Shu, thinking of her grandmother, she was nervous and weak-hearted.
The corners of his mouth collapsed, and sullenness was written on his face on the spot.
There was silence for a long time before he spit out two hard words: "Okay."
She couldn't help but laugh: "Next week, next week for sure."
His expression was slightly gloomy, and he lowered the corners of his mouth and made a reluctant expression: "Oh, then next week."
The little uncle's car stopped on the opposite side, and after saying goodbye to him, she walked over briskly, opened the door and got into the car.
Xie Tesuke sat in the driver's seat.
As soon as she entered, she saw Xiao Uncle, who she hadn't seen for a long time. He was on the afternoon plane, and he had just arrived not long ago, and he should be a little tired from the rush, but he didn't see fatigue.
When she sat next to him and felt his breath, Li Yin knew how much her body missed him.
Suit and tie, meticulously dressed, calm and indifferent expression.
She remembered his stoic expression as he pressed her under him and pumped inside her.
If it weren't for the other person in the car, she might have been unable to hold on to tear off his clothes and throw him down.
She could only look out of the car, trying to distract herself.
When I looked at it, I realized something was wrong.
"Going to Grandma's house now?"
"Well, she said she missed you."
"Oh..." she answered, feeling a little disappointed.
She hadn't seen her for so long, she thought he was missing her too, and going to grandma's house was bound to spend two or three nights, wouldn't that be... Their alone time is gone?
She secretly looked up at him, only to find him with his head behind his back, his eyes closed, and he seemed to be taking a nap.
A little unhappy, he quietly reached out and gently tapped the back of his hand.
After ordering it, I realized that she seemed to have become a lot bolder in front of Xiao Shu recently...
The latter did not react.
She touched it again, and he slowly opened his eyes and looked at her.
Li Yin's conditioned reflex was startled, as if he had been caught by the teacher for doing something bad, and quickly withdrew his hand and planned to pretend to be dead.
Unexpectedly, his hand was suddenly pressed against the seat cushion by him, and he could not move.
He gripped a little tightly, but didn't hurt her. She struggled twice, looked up ahead, and then looked at the intertwined hands... Suddenly, there was an illusion of cheating.
Well......
Count it as cheating.
Fortunately, Xie Tesuke did not notice the whole time, drove them to the door of the villa, and the people left.
When the two of them, the grandmother smiled and held Li Yin's hand to ask for warmth for a while, before finally giving a look to Xiao Shu.
"I heard that Yin Yin has been taking care of you recently, right? If you take care of it, you have to take good care, don't keep flying around busy with this and that, can work be more important than sound?
Xiao Shu: "Well, I won't run in the future."
Grandma hummed angrily for a while and waved her hand: "The meal is a little much, the kitchen is not ready, you two go to play first, and I'll call you when it's ready."
"Just three people, don't make so many dishes."
Grandma said with disgust: "I also invited guests, how about not preparing more?"
Li Yin was curious: "Guest?
"Oh, you guys go back to the house first, go play, I'll call you downstairs when the meal is ready."
The two had to go upstairs first.
When she was a child, Li Yin would live here on holidays, and her small bedroom was next door to her uncle.
She hadn't come back for so long, and she still missed it a little.
Upstairs, the first room is Xiao Shu's bedroom, the door is closed. She glanced at it and walked towards her bedroom.
Just after taking a step, my wrist was held.
"Click".
This is the sound of the door opening.
Before she could react, the person was taken into his bedroom by Xiao Shu.
"Click"
This is the sound of the door closing.
The room was pitch black.
She was startled, did not react to his intentions, and as soon as she wanted to make a sound, her back was pressed against the door.
The man looked at her in the dark for a moment, lowered his head and kissed her.
The soft lips licked on her lips with aggression, and after opening the lips and teeth, hooked her tongue and sucked gently.
Li Yin groaned softly, subconsciously hugged his neck, and leaned softly against the door, almost unable to stand straight.
At the same time, he lifted up the skirt of her school uniform and tied it around her waist.
She knew what he wanted to do, but she didn't expect him to be so bold.
The panties were pulled off and fell silently to the floor.
The rough cold fingers fiddled with her flower lips twice and gently inserted them.
At her grandmother's house, she was terrified.
It wasn't just her grandmother, it was his mom... If you are bumped into...
The more Li Yin thought about it, the more nervous she became, and her lower body held that finger tightly.
"Hmm... Brother-in-law...... Don't, don't be here..."
He didn't speak.
Her body was picked up by him, her upper body against the door, her lower body dangling, her hips resting on his hands.
Without much foreplay, he adjusted the two to the most suitable position, and then used a hideous giant object to open her closed flower mouth and squeeze in.
"Ahhh..." The
lower body was full and swollen with scalding... She collapsed weakly in his chest, trembling and panting.
He seemed to know all the sensitive points in her body, and he walked around the friction and grinded around the place with ease.
"Uh-huh... Light, tap..."
He began to pump and out, slowly moving in and out of her tight, slippery tunnel at a grinding speed.
This is the bedroom where he grew up and grew up, and it is the place where he grew up with his uncle.
But now, they actually have sex in this room.
And downstairs, it was her grandmother, his mother ...
The feeling of incest has never been clearer than this moment, she only felt that her whole heart was half wrapped in hot things, the temperature of her blood rose little by little, and her whole person became hot because of tension and shame.
She bit her lip, not daring to shout too loudly.
But the door slammed under his top again and again, making a slight bang.
The head was buzzing, and the subtle sound was constantly amplified in her head.
Feelings of shame and comfort tore at her body at the same time.
The head was tempted to push him away, but the body reacted most honestly to hisUnder the tease, he kept spitting out lewd water, making the private parts of the two wet and sticky.
It's also more comfortable...
Later, she finally couldn't hold back and let out a faint cry: "Ahhh..."
"Who is that boy this afternoon?"
He looked down and bit the tip of her nose, whispering to her as he pumped.
Hearing this, the lower body contracted violently, tightening the rhythmic meat stick in the body.
She had thought that Xiao Shu might see the two of them walking together, but she didn't expect to hear him ask with her own ears... Still in this state.
She heard Xiao Shu's breathing suddenly become heavier, stopped abruptly, and then pressed her waist and pushed in again.
She was hit so hard that her waist was sore, and her voice was shattered: "Ah... Ahhhhh Same, classmate..."
He seemed to just ask casually, and after getting an answer, he didn't ask more, only said: "Play less with him in the future."
Probably feeling that there was too much interference, his voice paused for a moment after speaking, and then said: "It doesn't look like a good student." Indeed
, this said... That's right.
After that, he picked her up, wrapped her legs around his waist, and began a new round of thrusting.
How to say that, Xiao Beisheng is newly married...
Li Yin felt that Xiao Shu's state at the moment was very suitable for this sentence.
His stuff was hard, and his desire was amazingly strong, so strong that her almost exploded.
However, probably because he wanted to make her comfortable, he had been grasping the strength well after that, slowly rubbing her inner wall into it, deliberately staying next to her uterine opening to spin and grind when he reached the depths.
It didn't take long for her to twitch in comfort and let out a hoarse sob: "It's so swollen... Ahh... Brother-in-law...... No, not anymore..."
Like a green lotus blown by the rain and wind, it is delicate and charming, the crying voice is soft and dumb, the thin body is twitching, the slender neck is smooth milky white, and the beautiful face is covered with a layer of shameful red.
Even if the saint who does not dite sees it, I am afraid that he will also want to bully her.
I want to bully her into crying...
At this moment, in the distance, suddenly came a suspicious voice: "Hour? Huh? Why did this kid just go upstairs and leave? Yin Yin - What room are you in? Just saw the hour? What happened to him? It's just about to have dinner, how did the people run away..."
It's Grandma's voice.
What hours? Lin Shi? How could he suddenly come here? Just went upstairs??
Li Yin's heart tightened, and her body tightened.