Chapter 17

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Held up by Uncle's meat stick 

Chapter 17
This is ridiculous.
It's ridiculous.
He is no one else, it is her little uncle!
How could she do such a thing with him?!
Frightened and scared, she thought in a mess, her hands on his shoulders, her ass lifted, trying to get away from him.
The thing was too large, and when it was withdrawn, it squeezed the sensitive tender flesh in the flower hole, and the tingling feeling rushed straight to the heavenly spirit cover.
Even though her brain told her that she should spit out Xiao Shu's meat stick, the flower hole had its own ideas. In the process of exiting, it is like a greedy little mouth, spitting wet mucus while actively biting the meat stick, as if trying to swallow it deeper.
The flower juice makes the man's meat stick wet. This should have been convenient for her to withdraw, but it inadvertently became something to help her. The flower hole was lubricated, and when spitting out the meat stick, almost every movement was wrapped in the sound of sticky water, making an ambiguous sound of gurgling.
Halfway through the exit, the meat stick scraped somewhere soft meat. Her tail vertebrae were numb, and she let out an unbearable scream, exhausted the last bit of strength, sat back on the man's lap, and without warning, swallowed the meat stick whole again.
This time it was more exciting than the last time, the top deeper, the man's meat stick was clamped tightly by her, and the gluttonous soft flesh was governed by desire, consciously or unconsciously squirming and contracting.
It's really comfortable...
Xiao Shu's meat stick is in her body, and he holds her up so full and swollen...
I really want him to move...
Why did he only stare at her, but not help her...
Li Yin's head was a little dizzy.
But she still had the last bit of consciousness, knowing that this was contrary to human ethics, so she suppressed the moans in her mouth, gasped softly, and put her arms around his neck, wanting to spit out his meat stick with his strength.
With the experience of the last time, this time it retreated a little faster. The blessed thick meat stick can take good care of every place in the pussy, and every time she retreats, the ravines on the meat stick lick her sensitive parts. This is a huge test for her, who is deeply immersed in lust.
But as long as she thought that the owner of this penis was Xiao Shu, she didn't dare to think about anything, she could only resist the urge to sit back, suppressed the moans in her mouth, and tried to retreat out.
Not even someone else's body...
She can't have sex with Xiao Shu...
Although the thing had been inserted into her body, although they already had the closest physical relationship, Liyin stubbornly believed that everything was still in time.
They're not really having sex.
As long as you spit it out, these can be treated as if they didn't happen.
This time, she inhaled lightly and finally completed most of her efforts. The huge glans touched her hole, and as long as her ass was raised a few centimeters higher, this ridiculous sexual affair could be over.
Unexpectedly, just as she was about to break away, a pair of warm palms pressed to her waist.
Xiao Shu's hand was so hot, it seemed to light a fire on her waist, burning out all the desires in her body.
She raised her eyes in amazement, and when she looked up, she saw a bead of sweat sliding down the man's beautiful lips.
Then he wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed her back.
The process is very torturous, and the itching feels like thousands of little ants, gently nibbling at her.
However, when her hips sat back on his lap again, the pleasure of being propped up made her hum comfortably again.
"Uh-huh... Ahh..." As soon as
she finished speaking, she quickly closed her mouth in fright, tears in her eyes, and looked at the man in front of her sadly.
He reached out and pressed his fingertips to her lips.
"Call out." He said, "I like your voice.