Chapter 32

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Uncle is Megumi Yanagita (ωoо18. υip)

Chapter 32 

Li Yin opened her eyes and returned to her body.
It was still early, only eight o'clock in the evening.
She was slightly unhappy that night was not satisfied, but there was no way to be unhappy, in order to make herself feel a little better, she could only DIY.
Do it yourself, even if you can't eat and drink, you can fill your stomach.
She pressed her clitoris to bring herself to orgasm. After taking a new shower, I went to bed and fell asleep again.
It may be that she is dissatisfied with some desires, or it may be that she has not slept well for too long, and in her dream, she actually saw Xiao Shu.
The picture in the dream is blurry, and you can't see anything clearly, let alone the face of the comer. But the dream is so magical, even if he can only vaguely see the outline of his body, Li Yin can recognize him as Xiao Shu at a glance.
It was the first time she, in so many years, had dreamed of him.
I haven't seen each other for more than ten days, and this is hard to see, it turned out to be in a dream.
She finally realized that her body seemed to miss him more than she thought.
In a dark dream, she didn't have so much shame, and when he approached, she grabbed his arm and pressed her body up.
She found his lips.
He did it so many times that he hadn't kissed her once.
In the dream, she sensed her unwillingness, and... The desire for this kiss.
And Xiao Shu is completely different from reality.
As her lips pressed up, his body seemed to freeze. There was no movement of the limbs, and even the position of the lips never changed. He didn't leave, nor did he take a step closer, seemingly just clinging to her, letting her move.
Li Yin has no kissing skills at all, and in her dream, her body seems to have been sucked out of her bones, and she is so soft that she can only pick at each other's bodies in a daze and send her lips forward.
Xiao Shu's lips are so soft and cool... It also has a nice smell that is unique to him.
She sucked awkwardly, like a child without any purpose, using her thin lips as a toy to play with.
The tongue became a dexterous brush, carefully tracing his beautiful lip line, and then became a flexible little snake, gently prying open the lip and probing inside.
His lips and teeth were like intoxicating wine, clean, refreshing, and made her fascinated.
What made her dissatisfied was that after moving for so long, his body never gave her any response.
Li Yin was a little unhappy.
Why is the little uncle in the dream so troublesome, doesn't he usually make her very intense, why is it like being dotted at this time.
It may be that the dream gave her the courage to be lawless, and coupled with the severe wetness of her lower body, she gradually stopped being satisfied with these little sweets in front of her.
The kiss continued, but the hand began to slide down. Sliding over her waist and abdomen, she touched the cold belt, and she relied on her body's instincts to find a way to untie the belt.
Unexpectedly, before it started, his wrist was held.
Xiao Shu finally made a move, but he came to stop her.
Li Yin pouted unhappily, trying to break his wrist out of the other party's hand.
Unexpectedly, the other party gripped so tightly that she couldn't move at all.
Li Yin kissed for a long time, his body had long wanted him, the flower hole was dripping with honey, and he couldn't get soothing for half a day, and he was so aggrieved that he couldn't do it.
The flower hole was baked, hot and itchy.
Dreaming of Xiao Shu, she thought that she could be happy once, who thought - the little uncle in her dream was a Liu Xia Megumi.
This is the legend, dreams and reality are opposites?
She almost shed tears, twisted her waist in dissatisfaction, and before she could make her next move, her body suddenly weighed.
She was greeted by a soft mattress.
The man's suppressed gasp sprayed on the side of her neck. Both of her hands were held by him, and her body could not move.
She only struggled slightly, and he made a new movement - using a soft quilt, rolling up her dishonest body.
She felt that his body seemed to be hot, and the hot breath exhaled was on her face, hot and itchy.
He pressed against her, silent for a long time, maybe not leaving for a long time, as if imprisoning her disobedient limbs, and as if he was hugging her.
It's just that between the two of them lingering in their low breaths, there is also a layer of quilt without temperature.