Chapter 132

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

There is a sister there

Chapter 132 

Li Yin had a feeling that something was wrong with his mood here, but she opened her mouth and just wanted to say something, when she was knocked into a fragmented moan by his next thrust.
In the middle of the night, rubbing her waist and lying on the bed, she thought with a broken heart.
Lin Shi, this bastard, is too capable of tossing people!
For the sake of their bodies, she will never come here to accompany him again tomorrow!
Of course, this is just talk.
No matter what, even if it was in the face of Lin Shi's parents, Li Yin couldn't stay here and continue to accompany him...
But what Li Yin didn't expect was that the idea she had thought about this night actually came true a few days later.
Here's the thing.
It was Saturday, and she didn't need to go to school, let alone get up early, but in the morning, Lin Shi began to try to trick her into sitting closer.
Li Yin shook her head into a rattle.
For her performance, Lin Shi expressed great grievances.
"It doesn't need to be that far away." He protested, "Is our relationship that bad?
"No, no, no, your parents will be here later."
Due to their busy work, they only visit on weekends, and the visiting time is not fixed, and it may appear at any time in the morning, noon and evening, and maybe they will suddenly attack at any time.
Because of that layer of kinship, she would be full of shame just thinking about what she and Lin Shi had done.
Take care of the injured cousin, take care of the care and take care of the bed... Not to mention, Lin Shi was still injured because of her.
Under Li Yin's cautious vigilance, at noon, Lin Shi's parents finally arrived.
They first routinely comforted Li Yin so that she didn't blame herself too much, and then by the way, they cared about how Lin Shi was resting in the past few days.
When the pale-faced boy heard this, he smiled slightly: "With my sister here, I have slept well these days."
Li Yin looked over, and his heart tightened when he heard his words, but fortunately, his expression was well-behaved and natural, and there was nothing peculiar about it, and this was not heard by the other two listeners.
"Just rest well, hurry up and honestly recuperate, recuperate and go back to school - your sister can't delay your studies because of you, you must not rest well in the hospital, look at our voice, it seems that we have lost weight these days." Saying that, Lin Mu went up to pinch the meat on Li Yin's body.
"Actually, it's good to ask for a bed, or don't come, you little child." Father Lin sighed, "I can't rest assured that you two are here."
Before Li Yin could speak, Lin Shi spoke up, "I don't want anyone else." As soon as
these words came out, the eyes of everyone in the room fell on his face.
The boy was lying on the bed, his complexion was sickly pale, his brows were slightly wrinkled, and his voice was stubborn: "I don't like strangers, I can't sleep when there are others." -
So what else could be done?
Not to mention Lin's father and mother, even Li Yin couldn't help but soften her heart when she saw his miserable appearance, if it weren't for the fact that she was thrust by him the night before, she would almost believe his nonsense.
Where did he ask her to accompany the bed so that he could "sleep"! He just didn't sleep at all!
But in front of so many people, she didn't bother to debunk him.
In the afternoon, Lin's father and mother Lin finally left.
After finally getting through this and closing the door, she finally breathed a sigh of relief.

There is a sister there