Chapter 70

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Little uncle meat + cousin meat (2800 words) [Cousin imprisoned play does not like

Chapter 70
But soon her attention was drawn to something else.
That is... Grandma's muttering to herself was getting closer, and it was clear that she had gone up to the second floor, and that she was getting closer and closer to the room they were in.
"Li Yuan? Sound? What about you? Just saw the hour?
Her clothes were disheveled, her hair was messy, and the whole person hung on Xiao Shu's waist, and her lower body was closely connected to his huge object.
In their current state, seeing grandma...
Li Yin's heart was beating, his body was hot and soft, his hands were tightly clinging to his shoulders, his eyes were so wide that he didn't even dare to move.
Xiao Shu lowered his head, gently clasped the back of her head, lowered his head to kiss her lips, and his voice was soft: "Ayin... Don't clamp it so tightly, relax..."
Li Yin's eyes widened.
She didn't even dare to breathe, he poured well, not only gasped, but also dared to speak.
It's still such a pornographic thing to say...
It may be more nervous, not only did her lower body not relax, but she also bit tightly. What's more, I don't know if she was stimulated, after he finished speaking, her flower heart actually began to spit out lewd liquid.
The muddy and smooth flesh hole, biting the giant root layer by layer, licking and sucking the meat stick, cooing and squeezing it.
The tender and tight was almost transparent by the huge thing, and in this case, it was tightened, and the two of them were confused by their breathing disorder.
The man snorted, his arm muscles tightened, supporting her hips, and his lower body slowly moved inside.
The meat stick crashed into the depths, and she was so painful and numb from the hot hard object that the wall of her flesh was painful, exhausted, biting her lip and forcing her moans back.
"It hurts, don't..." How
could he do that!
Aren't you afraid of being discovered!
In the next instant, the sound of footsteps outside the door disappeared, and there was a "click".
The doorknob was twisted outside.
She panicked, her head turned white and her body stiffened.
The wooden door did not move, and he actually locked it in advance.
Grandma muttered, "Huh? Is anyone inside? How not to speak?
"Mom." In the darkness, Xiao Shu's voice sounded tired, "I'm inside, do you want to eat?"
"Oooh, are you sleeping? Just got off the plane and tired, then you sleep first, and I'll call you later for dinner.
Grandma didn't seem to think much, and after speaking, the footsteps left.
Li Yin breathed a sigh of relief.
But remembering what had just happened, anger rushed up, and she glared angrily at the man in the dark.
He laughed softly and rubbed her buttocks: "Relax... Don't bite so hard..."
When her body softened, he started beating again, lowered his head and kissed her face: "Very scared? The
girl nestled in his arms, soft as a cat, her eyes were wet when she was twice, and her voice was still resentful, but she became coquettish because of trembling: "Uh-huh... Little, uncle, well... Aren't you afraid..." The
man did not answer the question.
He said, "Lin Shi's side, don't think about it, I'll solve it."
With this reminder, she suddenly regained some consciousness from her lust.
With Lin Shi's character, leave this matter to Xiao Shu... I guess it's going to be worse.
She raised her head and rubbed his neck, her voice sticky: "I'll solve it myself..."
The man was silent for a moment.
"Are you sure?"
"Well," she hummed softly, "maybe it's just a coincidence, he probably doesn't know anything... Again...... I know him a little better... He should listen to me..."
He didn't force her more, hmm, put her on the bed, spread her legs, wet meat stick against her flower lips, pushed open the slit of meat, squeezed in.
The process of getting in is still difficult.
He was too big to hold her up a little painfully, but it was too comfortable, and the pain was not worth mentioning.
Once in, he started thrusting, at first slowly, then faster and faster... Faster and faster... The whole process was silent. All she could hear was his almost silent breathing, and the hot breath was on her neck, hot and itchy.
During sex, her clothes had long since disappeared, and her soft breasts were against his suit blouse, slightly hard and cool, and the two red beans trembled in shame because of this damn contrast, standing upright, and becoming harder and more upturned under the friction of the fabric of his clothes.
The girl grabbed his clothes lightly and raised her head and sobbed: "Woo... Too...... It's too much..."
Her body was as white as milk, her skin was soft and smooth, and she trembled gently in lust and twitched slightly.
That obscenity, the obscenity he gives.
——
Probably because of cheating, the two of them were nervous, and they were not particularly happy when they were about to eat.
However, when facing her grandmother at the dinner table, the yellow waste in Li Yin's mind all disappeared without a trace.
At this time, she is a clean, well-behaved and polite little granddaughter.
Grandma was still muttering about the forest time.
"This kid, isn't he usually very well-behaved, what's wrong today." Speaking, he glanced at Li Yin and was disgusted, "Did you just bully him again?" Suddenly
cue, she was startled, and just wanted to speak, when she heard a sudden voice from the side.
"It's me."
"Huh?" Grandma turned her head to look at Xiao Shu, dazed, "What is you?"
"I made Lin Shi unhappy." Xiao Shu said, "It has nothing to do with Yin Yin.
"You kid, you..." Grandma's face was full of puzzlement.
"Mom, why did you suddenly invite him over for dinner?"
The reading was interrupted, and the topic was successfully changed: "Oh oh, you said this..." "It's not because..." Grandma turned to look at Li Yin and asked in a low voice,
"Have you been in conflict with Xiao recently?" His mother said that he was not in a good mood these two days, so I wanted to bring you two together for a meal and have a good chat, but the child ran away before the meal was eaten.
Speaking of this, she became angry again and glared at Xiao Shu: "Why did you upset him?" Murdered him? I finally shouted over.
Xiao Shu lied with a calm expression: "It's nothing, just said a few things about study."
As an elder, greeting your children to learn doesn't sound wrong.
Li Yin knew that this family had always been the idea of the little uncle, and the whole family listened to him very much, including naturally including grandma.
Grandma didn't think much about it, and she didn't want to complain about Lin Shi's affairs anymore, so she only muttered softly: "Forget it, their juniors are probably afraid when they see you, Yinyin-Yin, isn't it the same?" The two of you are closer now, but she heard that you didn't dare to come to eat here, don't keep a scary face in the future. His
neck was cold, and he felt that someone on the other side was looking over, and Li Yin buried his head in silence.
Why does grandma say everything?!
Sure enough...
She shouldn't have appeared here with Xiao Shu!
In the end, the conversation ended with Li Yin promising to personally invite Lin Shi over for dinner in a few days.
- Two
days of the weekend passed quickly.
Starting Monday, she will continue her boring tutoring life.
The first few days were calm.
When she didn't meet Lin, she didn't contact him.
On the fourth day, something unexpected happened—she seemed, as if, probably, had been kidnapped.
The entire kidnapping process was vague for Li Yin, she couldn't even remember what she had done, nor who did all this, only knew that when she woke up, her eyes were dark.
His eyes were covered with a black cloth, and his wrists and ankles were tied with rope.
She was like being ... Tied to the wall, his legs were wide open, divided into ninety degrees.
The body is soft and weak, the mouth is dry, and I want to speak, but I can't spit out a word with strips of cloth wrapped around my mouth.
Immediately after, something hard and cold stuck to her lower abdomen.
The cold touch clearly told her that it was not a dream.
Also tell her that in front of her, standsAlone.
She was frightened and subconsciously struggled. But the rope was tied too tightly, and her struggle was useless.
"Click" ...
"Click" ...
It wasn't until the sound came, until the fabric of her dress came off her body that she realized that the cold thing was a pair of scissors.
The person holding the scissors, holding it, attached to her clothes, slowly cut ...
The movements are careful and meticulous, not hurried, not impatient, as if they are carving some kind of art.
Who is he? What does he want to do?
The first to suffer was the fabric on her chest, and the man, like a pervert full of evil taste, cut her blouse through two breast-sized holes.
Then, she cut the bra straps, and a hand reached into her shirt to take the bra out.
The two breasts were unprotected, and a trembling voice leaked spring light from the fabric hole.
The wet, soft thing licked the nipples she had exposed to the air.
She was agitated, and her lower body trembled violently.
The nipples were stimulated, and Yan Hong stood upright.
The man took her breasts, and his lips, tongue and teeth became his tools of crime, one moment between his lips, the next licking, sucking and sweeping with his tongue, and the next gnawing with his teeth.
Even though she didn't know who this person was, she was still flustered and confused...
The head was empty, the body involuntarily arched up, sent the milk to the population, the mouth could not speak, could only make a grievance hum, trying to ask for more.
"Uh-huh... Uh-huh..."
Her lustful private area has long been flooded, as if waiting for someone to soothe her.