Chapter 105

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Lin Shi called

Chapter 105
Li Yin faced Shen Yan's eyes that widened instantly.
But at that moment, a cell phone rang, quickly drowning out her moans.
The bell disappeared, and the man's cold voice sounded: "You said."
Then, the footsteps grew farther and farther away.
Good. The mobile phone bell saved the two of them who were hiding in this "cheating". Under the interference of the phone, Xiao Shu didn't seem to notice the moaning just now.
The security door is closed.
The sound of speech and footsteps disappeared together.
The tight strings in Li Yin's mind were then released.
Her body softened, lying limply on the chest of the man below her like a boneless, up and down with his even breathing.
The lower body was still twisting the man's meat stick, but the body did not want to move at all.
"I'm so tired..." muttered, and just as he wanted to close his eyes, his body was pushed up.
The dense kiss fell.
She opened her eyes dimly, and the lust was provoked again.
He pulled her up and brought her to the glass window. Standing position, hands against the cold window, hips supported by him and cocked back. When you look up, you can see the towering skyscrapers outside, and the endless traffic and pedestrians.
Nearby, there is an open-air parking space downstairs in the community.
The upper body leaned against the glass, and the chest felt the grinding stimulation in the cold.
She subconsciously let out a low whisper.
The man wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and inserted it through a slippery little hole.
The moment he entered, Li Yin lowered his eyes and saw the little uncle downstairs. It was still raining lightly outside, the rain was hazy, the black-clothed bodyguard held up an umbrella for him, and the black-clothed assistant gave him the car door, but he suddenly raised his eyes to look in her direction a moment before entering the car.
Almost four-eyed.
If he didn't clearly know that the window in his bedroom was a one-way glass window - he could only see the outside from the inside, and he couldn't see the inside from the outside, Li Yin might think that he was seen by Xiao Shu.
But even so, the moment he looked over, her heart skipped a beat.
Fortunately, the other party only glanced at it, then withdrew his gaze and got into the back seat of the car.
"Hmm..." Shen Yan snorted softly, "Relax..."
He kissed her neck from behind, and as he kissed, his warm palms roamed her naked body. Stroking the chest, sliding over the lower abdomen, to the private parts, gently wrapping the soft mons pubis, the index finger probed into the closed flesh slit, and found the bud to knead gently.
She closed her eyes, her legs subconsciously clamped his palms, and she couldn't bear to rub: "Uh-huh..." The
pumping continues.
No one knew that Li Yuan, who was in the car downstairs, received a call from Lin Shi just a few minutes ago.
Lin Shi on the other end of the phone asked him in a dumb voice: "Uncle Li, do you know where Li Yin went?" She hasn't been to class for days, I can't get through to her phone, is she there with you? The
teenager's mood sounded very unstable.
When he spoke, his voice was hoarse and flustered, like a child who had done something wrong.
What did you do wrong?
Li Yuan closed his eyes.
Memories from a few weeks ago came to his mind for no apparent reason—that day, Lin Shi bumped into the incident between him and Li Yin in the old mansion, and left without even eating.
Even he didn't realize it, and his voice that spoke next suddenly became several degrees cold.
Hanging up the phone, Li Yuan lowered his eyes and handed the phone to Xie Ye.
"Check his trajectory in the past month, where he has been, who he has met, and what he has done, I need to know."