Chapter 7

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

He picked him up in the classroom and wanted it (ωoо1

Chapter Seven:
She Became Wen Lin again.
It turns out that during the day, too... Is that so?
He bent his legs, pinched her face with one hand and her breasts with the other, sprinting through her mouth.
The first time she gave sex to a human being, it turned out that under this situation, she did not feel pity from him, and she was so uncomfortable that she could not speak, and her slightly closed eyes overflowed with tears because of pain.
The two of them are probably just beginning, and this body has not yet been satisfied.
Li Yin only felt uncomfortably empty. She rubbed her legs intertwined twice, and Yong Dao began to spit out, and the wet mucus flowed down her labia and dripped to the ground?
Gu Xizhen vented her desire in her mouth for a while, and then saw the eyes of the girl sitting on her knees become tearful, and her white face was full of lust and dissatisfaction.
Last night's eyes came again...
The look that made people want to frantically penetrate her, and the eyes that made her cry and feed her lower body came again.
Only venting with his mouth could no longer satisfy him, Gu Xizhen felt a pain in his lower body, picked the girl up from the ground, supported her hips, and put her on the podium.
Li Yin has not yet recovered from the oral sex.
The boy's meat stick was next to the hole in her lower body. He didn't rush in, but reached out and touched two handfuls of her legs, touching a hand of wet mucus.
"So sensitive again?"
He said as he lowered his head and held his penis and rubbed it against her lips. The mucus rolled up to his rod and returned to her labia with his strokes.
The labia were rolled around by the hot iron, and the clitoris in the middle could also tremble pitifully.
Just rubbing the outside made her hot and comfortable, Li Yin's body was excited, and her breasts trembled.
But I wanted it even more.
I really want to be filled by him.
But how dare Liyin speak, she unconsciously wrapped her arms around his neck, and pressed her upper body against his chest.
The unconscious action was more hooking than anything, the girl's snow-white and plump breasts rubbed in front of the teenager's chest, and the two hard nipples unconsciously swept over his red beans, and the girl's unique milk fragrance filled his mouth.
Not only that, but she also took the initiative to rub his meat stick with her wet flower lips, and her ass twisted around. The soft, hot, sticky lips were like a baby's mouth, spitting juices, and swept every part of his meat stick with pure affection and lewdness.
Gu Xizhen's forehead was bruised, and under this abrasive seduction, he broke her legs and inserted his meat stick into her body.
The humid and hot Yong Dao is like thousands of small mouths, squeezing the meat stick layer by layer, wrapping the meat stick, and sucking the meat stick.
This deadly pleasure made him almost surrender.
The girl seemed to not know how abrasive she was, and when she was inserted, she twisted her ass and spun the tunnel to welcome his arrival.
The moment it was filled, Li Yin was so relieved that she almost cried.
"Ahhh... Ahhh..."
She babbled, her body becoming a sail on the sea, floating and sinking with his movements.
After meeting for a while, Gu Xizhen seemed not very satisfied with this, lifted her hips, put her legs around her waist, and then carried her off the podium.
Without leaning, Li Yin exclaimed.
She was held in his arms, and in this position, the lower bodies of the two were completely connected. Even his breasts were pressed tightly against his chest, and they were pressed out of shape.
Li Yin was afraid and cool, and hugged his neck tightly.
There was little distance between them, and she heard the desperately beating heart in his chest.
Along with the beating was the meat stick he buried inside her.
Her small mouth was hungry again, and she subconsciously contracted twice.
Gu Xizhen gasped softly.
"Just want it?"
Li Yin blushed shyly and did not dare to speak.
He said no more, holding her hips and holding her thrusts.
Almost every time, it can be inserted into the deepest place.
The boy's sex organ, big and passionate, was as hard as a wooden pestle, making her spit juices.
But that's not the most exciting.
The most exciting thing was that after thrusting for a while, he held her and began to walk.