Chapter 15

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

The flower hole spits out a large amount of honey under the gaze of Xiaoshu (po18. υ

Chapter 15 

The moment he heard Xiao Shu's voice, Li Yin's whole body was dumbfounded.
She was in the most door-leaning position, her head facing the door. That is, the crying and moaning she had just had just been heard by him?
Shame spread from the bottom up and almost engulfed her.
Her back was stiff, she didn't even dare to move, and her face turned faintly white when she thought of what she was just doing.
What's even scarier is that she's wearing almost nothing at this time.
Xiao Shu is her elder!
Even if she used someone else's body, she couldn't be naked in front of him.
Xiao Shu went to the box, found a secluded place to sit, and then someone greeted him and poured him wine.
He began to talk to people with an indifferent expression, presumably talking about business.
The box returned to its pre-arrival appearance.
The distance is not close, but it is not far, sitting there, if she starts having sex later, she will be seen clearly by him, and even the moaning will probably fall into his ears without leaking.
No, you must run away from here, just make an excuse ...
It's okay to go to the toilet...
Li Yin thought about it, and planned to get up from the sofa, but until this moment she realized that her body did not need strength at all.
The bones seemed to turn into water, and with only a slight movement, they were dry and panting.
The body seemed to suddenly become very strange, and even the temperature of the blood became hot and hot. Her eyes were foggy, her nails pinching the cover of the sofa under her, grinding against the sofa.
"Hmm... Hmm..."
Xie Ye looked down and saw such a picture.
The pale blonde curls were scattered on the sofa like a waterfall, with beautiful shoulders and snow-white breasts, as beautiful as a painting.
The girl's eyes were confused, her eyes were full of mist, her cheeks were red, her body was hit by lust, and her legs were subconsciously rubbing around, as if she was silently thirsting for something.
He hurt in his lower body, pressed down on her, and began to devour her delicate breasts. The milk was as tender as a piece of tofu, and the sweet milk aroma rushed into his nose.
Xie Ye licked her nipples while greedily sniffing her frankincense.
The girl let out a pitiful cry, took the initiative to wrap her legs around his waist, and her voice was helpless: "The lower wants it, the lower one wants..."
The pants on his lower body had not yet been taken off, and she could only rely on an instinctive urge to rub her labia against the bulging place of his pants.
The lustful liquid wet his pants.
This action can temporarily relieve the desire of the body, the rough clothes are made slippery and greasy by the lustful fluid, and she twists her waist, like a water snake, carefully pushing on his bulge.
The girl's pussy was full of water, like a greedy mouth, contracting one by one, biting his glans through the fabric.
The fabric was gently embedded in her hole, and if it weren't for this barrier, his meat stick might have been pushed in.
It was comfortable at first, and the girl squinted and let out a cat-like sigh while fiddling.
But later, it became a drink to quench thirst.
She could only helplessly increase the intensity of the grind, looking at him with blank and longing eyes after a futile effort.
"Woo hoo... Want...... Woo hoo... It's so itchy..." She rubbed and cried, as if she had been greatly wronged.
Her voice is so nice when she is emotional.
He thought.
And, this Mia Palace's essential oil is really easy to use, and after a while, it actually made her a little lust girl who wanted to be dissatisfied.
Li Yin didn't know anything.
She only knew that her body was like a fire of desire had been lit, and that fire burned her, licked her, told her to forget everything, and couldn't care about anything.
She wants.
Want to be filled.
Xie Ye finally planned to satisfy her, but not with a meat stick. He returned to her lower body and licked her labia.
The lips and teeth passed, the flesh slits crispy and itchy, and the flower heart involuntarily spit out a large mouthful of honey water.
He sipped, sucked, and buried his face almost entirely between her legs. When his lips and tongue came to the hole, the tip of his nose reached her labia, and the bridge of his nose was almost covered by the flesh, and when he moved, the tip of his nose would gently rub the clitoris in the middle.
The tongue was at the mouth of the hole, licking the lewd water flowing from her, but did not stop there, but began to suck the hot stream in her passage knowingly.
He sent his tongue into her, swirling at the entrance, licking her sensitive tender flesh. When she contracted and clamped her small mouth, she was not busy leaving, but pushed her tongue in a little more.
Warm and slippery things, in her tunnel, like a flexible little snake, slippery licking the top in her sensitive place. It was a taste she had never experienced before, and it was very different from being inserted by a meat stick, but it was so refreshing that her limbs were numb like electricity.
This stimulation beat her like a terrifying wave, and the senses of the whole body were concentrated on the lower body, and she let out a helpless and comfortable cry. Not knowing what to do, her hands gently grabbed his hair.
I wanted to push his head away, and I wanted my tongue closer to me.
I want him to stop pushing so hard, and I want him to push a little harder.
The Yong Dao subconsciously contracts, and the toes subconsciously exert force.
At this point, there was nothing left in her head. Little uncle's assistant, little uncle, all forgotten by her.
Completely overturned by the tide of desire, completely reduced to the slave of the tide of love.
She let out a moan like crying, screaming, and gasping.
"Ahhh... Aaaaa Too much...... No more, no more..."
"Please... Aaaaa
Ahh... Please... Please..."
"It's so exciting... No more, no more..."
When Shetsuke's tongue was last thrust in, she finally opened her eyes wide, trembled all over, and squirted a large amount of liquid from her lower body.
And so it reached its climax.
The corner of the man's mouth smirked, watching her spray water for tens of seconds like incontinence, until she finished, he finally had the next move.
He took off his pants and the hard meat stick popped out. He held the meat stick and swirled it around her wet hole with the glans until he wet the meat stick before aiming at the tunnel and preparing to insert it.
However, just a second before entering her body, his body stopped.
Li Yin looked up in dissatisfaction and saw a man in a blue suit talking to him next to Xie Tesuke.
Shett helped the arrow on the string, hard pillar.
She shook the foot he held in her hand, pouted unhappily, and urged him to hurry up with an expression.
He suddenly lowered her ankles, stood up, and took a few steps back.
Before Li Yin's cloudy brain could think about what was wrong, she found that a large shadow suddenly fell in front of her.
Several bodyguard-like men expressionlessly lifted her from the sofa and walked towards the opposite side.
It is used to hold a child and pee, or four people to carry it.
Just after the orgasm, the body wants it again.
Under the desire, her brain was in chaos, and she didn't know what was happening. Just know... The lower body is so itchy, I want to be filled with meat sticks.
Just have a meat stick, anyone's can be.
But all four limbs were held, she couldn't move at all, Li Yin was aggrieved and uncomfortable, wrinkled her nose, and almost shed tears.
The bodyguards stopped moving.
She was so uncomfortable that she opened her hazy teary eyes, sniffled pitifully, and then met the man in front of her.
Li Yin's brain jumped, and he suddenly woke up halfway.
This man is no one else.
It's Uncle!
The man stared at her expressionlessly for a moment, then his gaze moved down to her red and swollen petals that had been licked.
Exposed to the air, stared at by many pairs of eyes like this, the labia don't know whether they are shy or cool, they unconsciously tremble twice, and the hole spits out a large amount of honey.
The liquid entangled the air, dripped down, and finally fell silently to the ground.
A flattering voice sounded from behind Li Yin: "Thanks to President Li's favor, this girl does look good, but she is not a chick, and she has just been recovered."People have played, do you think you want to pick individual ones?
"No need." Li Yin heard Xiao Shu speak in a weak voice, "Just her."