Chapter 55

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Pure Love Boy Appearance (ωoо18. υip)

Chapter 55 

Before entering the classroom, the heat on Li Yin's face did not dissipate.
As soon as she stepped into the door, she saw Song Yeye sitting in the back row waving to her: "Come quickly, come quickly." Classes
are about to start, and the classroom is full of heads.
The classroom is crowded, the seats are a little crowded, and the middle row is full of long tables, enough to seat five or six people.
Song Yeye left her a position in the middle, two people on the left hand side, and another person on the right hand side.
There are actually two seats on the right, but the boy sitting there seems to be a bit domineering.
He occupied two positions alone, and at the moment he was sleeping unconsciously, and she couldn't see his face at all, she could only see a black and soft hair, and a fair and slender neck.
She tilted her head to the left and asked Song Yeye in a low voice: "Why so many people?" I don't know a lot of them.
Song Yeye and she bit her ears: "The teacher is too picky, a classroom is stuffed with three classes of students, in addition to our class, there are 2 classes and 3 classes, your seat originally sat a boy in class 2, and I will take leave for you when my stomach hurts in class."
Saying that, she pouted and signaled her to look to the right with her eyes: "Oh, the one on your right is also from Class 2, I heard that he is a well-known student bastard, I have been in class for ten days, and I have never seen his face." Although
this statement is a bit exaggerated, but... It's not entirely an exaggeration, because he really is, and even when the teacher stands in front of the lecture and starts lecturing, the boy has no intention of waking up at all.
After starting the class, Song Yeye did not dare to continue talking, and began to write small notes to her instead.
She mentioned the events of last night and mentioned Bai Kai again.
[According to last night's posture, he is estimated to be out of luck, this scum! ] Deserve! After
waking up, Xiao Shu didn't talk to her much, let alone say anything about last night. However, on the way here, Song Yeye told her everything that happened when she was confused on her mobile phone.
In addition to insulting Bai Kai, the most she said was something similar to "Your little uncle is so handsome and cool!" " and so on.
Remembering what Bai Kai did last night, Li Yin was a little afraid.
However, what occupied her brain more was the memory of lingering with Xiao Shu all night.
The two chatted for a while and ended the conversation. For a full three minutes, her head was still a harmonious and joyful scene of yellow scrap dancing hand in hand.
She forced herself to sweep those memories out, staring seriously at the blackboard and listening to the teacher's lessons.
Time passed quickly, and the morning was about to end in the blink of an eye, but until the last class started, the brother on the right did not wake up, and he slept darkly from beginning to end.
In the second half of the lesson, the teacher did not attend the class again and sent exercises for them to do.
The classroom was quiet while writing homework, and only the rustling of writing could be heard. At this time, Li Yin's attention was all focused on the exercises.
She wrote for a while, and suddenly felt a weight on the forearm of her right hand. A slightly hot hand pressed against her sleeve, against her skin through the thin fabric of her clothes.
The hand shook her arm twice, and then she heard the boy's voice come over: "What time is it?" The
voice was slurred, sounding like a sealed cardboard box.
She was startled and subconsciously looked over, but saw that the boy was still sleeping, his head buried in the crook of his arm, and his other hand was crookedly pressing the table to reach her side, while gently pulling her sleeves, she continued to speak in a sleepy and hazy voice: "... Haven't class ended yet..."
The tone of voice was too familiar, and Li Yin knew that he probably had mistaken her for the classmate who was sitting here before.
Li Yin glanced at the time: "There are still 5 minutes to leave class."
He said, wrinkling his eyebrows and intending to push his hand away. As soon as her fingers touched, she noticed the hand on her forearm stiffen, and then the boy was frightened, and after she finished speaking, she suddenly woke up from her sleep and looked up at her.
He may have just woken up, his eyes were slightly wet, and his fair face had red marks left by pressing for too long. When I looked at her, my eyes were full of stunned, and there was a little embarrassment mixed with stunned...
Half a second later, she saw that his gaze was slowly looking at her left hand.
That hand, still on Li Yin's right forearm, she realized that the temperature of his fingers seemed to be slowly rising.
The boy looked stunned for a moment.
A moment later, his expression stiffened, and his movements were stiff to withdraw his hand, put it back in front of his desk, and mechanically straightened it, sitting like a kindergarten child in his previous posture, staring straight at the empty blackboard for more than ten seconds, then moved his lips and threw a few words dryly: "... Yes, sorry. -