Chapter 35

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

"You're free." (1200 words)

Chapter 35:
Huh?
What is she talking about?
Xie Ye scratched his head with a blank expression, such a long paragraph, every word and every word he knew the meaning, and he didn't understand it when connected together.
Is she rehearsing the drama to the lines? Or is it insane talking nonsense?
But no matter what, Li will not eat this set.
Remembering Mr. Li's usual style, Assistant Xie touched the goosebumps on his body, and his calf and stomach trembled involuntarily.
Clinker, after a long silence, he heard Li Zong's voice.
"Hmm. I know. The
tone is calm, the voice is calm, and no unnecessary emotions can be heard at all.
Xie Tesuke was even more dazed.
Yes?
Know what?
How do you know?
Why didn't he understand a word!
The girl inside was probably caught off guard by his reaction, and Xie Tesuke heard her voice burrowing into the air, but did not have time to spit out a complete word.
Not long after, Mr. Li pushed the door out.
A few minutes later.
When Shetsuke entered, the girl was standing by the door, her face mixed with shock, surprise, speechlessness and other mixed emotions had not yet dissipated.
Seeing him come in, her mouth moved, but she didn't speak.
He looked at her, and a thought popped into his head.
The girl didn't seem to be the same as the last time he saw it. As for what is different, he can't say why. I just feel that from standing posture to body, to expression management, to eyes... They were all very different from the person he remembered.
Recalling the girl who had moaned and screamed under him, so comfortable that she cried, he could not equate it with the person in front of him in any way.
The skin has not changed, she is still beautiful. The temperament is enchanting and moving, and the body is also seductive.
But in Assistant Xie's opinion... It's just different.
He probably seemed to understand why Li would leave without mercy.
Lowering his eyes, without thinking more, he handed over the bank card in his hand: "The password is the last six digits, and the card will be automatically scrapped after the money is withdrawn."
When the girl received the card, Xie Ye said to her again: "You are free." -

"You're free."
This was the first thing Li Yin heard when he came over.
Her brain was still a little confused, and before she could speak, she watched Xie Ye's back disappear from the doorway. He was really very polite and helped people walk and bring the door.
What happened!
Wasn't she writing homework, why did she suddenly come through? And what is going on now, what is "freedom".
Two seconds later, Li Yin walked to the window.
Looking down through the ink-dappled leaves at night, she saw Xiao Shu's car slowly driving away from her line of sight, the windows closed, and she couldn't see anything but the body.
Looking down, he noticed that he was holding a bank card in his hand, and after Li Yin was dazed for a moment, he understood what this thing was.
It is the "breakup fee" that Xiaoshu gives "her".
After returning to his body, Li Yin was a little distracted, facing the book but could no longer look at it, and he had no intention of sleeping when he lay on the bed after taking a bath.
She began to think back to what had happened.
With many "possession" experiences, Li Yin probably also summed up some rules. Unlike Gu Xizhen, she only meets Xiao Shu after possessing the nightclub girl every time, and then sleeps with him.
That is to say, Xiao Shu has never met the original owner of that body from beginning to end, and today, perhaps... First time?
Did they talk about anything?
Li Yin closed her eyes and recalled the kiss in her dream again.
Xiao Shu's breathing was very light, and her lips were cold and soft, and long after she woke up, she could recall the touch at that time, as well as the good smell on his body.
That is, after that night, she never saw Xiao Shu again. Both in your own capacity and as a nightclub girl.
She suddenly recalled what the butler had said that day. He said that Xiao Shu had returned at night, and said that Xiao Shu was interested in the shower gel she used.
Why is there a sudden interest in shower gel?
Li Yin intuited that something was wrong in this, but it was difficult for her to tell what was wrong.
After thinking about it messily for most of the day, a guess popped up uncontrollably in my head.
Xiao Shu shouldn't see something, right?

"You're free."