Chapter 143

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

That day, I heard you guys having sex inside (h)

Chapter 143 

The body was already sensitive during the climax, and she refused to let her go when the meat stick was thrusting, and the sensitive pussy meat tightened the body, and soon convulsed and spewed out a large amount of lewd water.
But at the same time, Lin Shi's words also entered her ears.
Aunt is gone, uncle hasn't left yet?
The blank brain made her delirious like a three-year-old child who had just woken up from sleep, and in the pleasure of extinction, there was no more movement except to squeeze the child's forearm.
"Uh-huh..." The
air was filled with the smell of obscenity, her body was sour and soft, and the pussy in the spasm was clearly unable to bear more and greater pleasure, but Lin Shi not only did not slow down, but even kissed her lips very possessively, entering deeper and harder.
"We have a lot of water in our bodies." He whispered in her ear, his voice like a demon, "The pussy is so tight, so hot, it makes me bite so comfortably."
Li Yin let out a low whimper and bit his shoulder.
"Uh-huh... Don't say ..."
8 Thrust after thrust made her head unable to put anything down, and her whole body was immersed in the vortex of desire, and the boy's meat stick that went in and out of her body became the only thing that occupied her mind.
Happy and sore.
Comfortable and uncomfortable.
The blood in her body seemed to be so hot that it was about to boil, and she climbed his body, her lower body was obviously resisting, but her pussy bit his things tighter. His situation was clearly not much better than hers, and the boy's desire seemed stronger than ever, the meat stick was swollen and hard and scalding, constantly stretching the soft tender flesh of his pussy as he entered and exited, and the fast-beating green tendons attached to the flesh wall seemed to convey to her the frequency of the heartbeat in his body.
The union of the flesh seems to make the souls of the two people fit together.
Probably nothing could be more intimate than that.
He held her in his arms, his forearms trembling slightly, as if he was afraid that she would suddenly disappear from his arms.
"Sister..." he whispered as he pumped, "Do you remember, that day was the same." "
"...... The only difference was that the person standing outside the door was me.
"I hear, you guys have sex inside..."
"And now... The other way around. A
slightly hot kiss fell on her lips, and the teenager kissed her delicately and gently like a puppy, tossing, nibbling, licking, and even greedily prying open her lips and teeth, sucking her soft fragrant tongue, and sucking the juice in her mouth.
Li Yin could barely breathe, let alone think.
Contrary to the gentle kiss is the movement of his lower body. With the voice of the speech, the meat stick entered deeper and deeper each time, as if it wanted to stab the deepest part of her body, as if it wanted to invade every part of her body, as if it wanted to engrave its own imprint in the depths of her soul.
Such a deep and intense pleasure made her unable to parry at all.
The twitching lower abdomen squeezed the meat stick, and the tightened flesh hole constantly forced more lewd liquid out of the junction of the two, and the sound of "grunting" pushed the obscene of the picture up several degrees.
The body seemed to split into two parts, one screaming and moaning, indulging in the pleasure he gave. The other part, panting, let out a faint gasp, desperately trying to get out of this crushing pleasure.
She should have realized what was going on.