Chapter 104

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Xiao Shu was still outside, and the doctor's meat stick poked in ωoо1

Chapter 104

 The living room was quiet, and when I looked up, the tables, chairs and sofas were shrouded in darkness, and this room had not been occupied for too long, and even the light was covered by curtains.
It's not like someone has been here.
The man stood in the living room, stopped and stood for a while, clenched his palms, and looked forward.
The bedroom door was slightly hidden, and there was not a single sound inside.
It was Li Yin's bedroom.
The man was silent for a moment and walked forward.
One step, two steps, three steps...
The two people in the bedroom also subconsciously held their breath and listened to the approaching footsteps, and beads of sweat involuntarily oozed from their foreheads.
With a "creak", the bedroom door pushed open.
The man also saw the situation inside the house - empty, there was no one.
As outside, the curtains were mostly drawn, almost no light came in, and through the dim light you could see, the quilt was neatly spread on the bed, and a few teddy bears stood crookedly next to the pillows.
In the air was the faint smell of the girl's boudoir.
Li Yin didn't even dare to move.
Although he made a grand ambition in his heart: even if Xiao Shu is unhappy, he will enjoy the world.
It's one thing to do it secretly, and it's another thing to be caught on the spot by Xiao Shu.
Fortunately, Shen Yan reacted quickly - probably his survival instinct, and when he heard the sound of the security door outside, he quickly responded to the first countermeasure.
So, the moment Xiao Shu pushed open the door, the scattered clothes, shoes and socks were all hidden in a place where they could not be seen, and Li Yin was also floating out.
Of course, it was naked who was held on Shen Yan's body.
The bay curtains are drawn and separated from the bedroom, as if it is a small world of its own.
Unfortunately, the time was too rushed, and the moment I sat down, the bedroom door was pushed open. Their postures have not yet been adjusted, in order to avoid being found out of movement, the two suppressed their breathing, and even did not dare to breathe.
Li Yin lowered her head and saw his eyes in the dimness.
The glasses became crooked in the hurry, the tension under the eyes was visible, there were fine beads of sweat on the forehead, and the fair cheeks were more pink, changing the elite character of the usual cold and clean proclivities, and at the moment looked more like a young boy who tasted the forbidden fruit.
What proves this even more is the meat stick he put against her hole.
She sat on his lap, and below was the man's heat.
Maintain the existing posture with pantothenic acid in both legs. But sitting down, it is bound to make a movement to alarm the people outside the curtain. In such a small space, even the smallest sound will be amplified countless times.
Li Yin bit her lip lightly, staring at the man in front of her, relying on the strength of her kneeling knees to make sure that she did not fall on his lap. However, his things did not swell in the intense exercise just now, and they were hot and hard against her flower lips, as if they were about to break into the mouth in the next second.
The huge glans became slippery in and out many times, adhering a large amount of lewd fluid in her body and secreting a lot of her own semen. Top at the entrance position, did not enter, but trembled slightly.
Li Yin felt that she was suffering both physically and mentally.
But she was more worried about the embarrassment she was facing at the moment.
Xiao Shu was in the bedroom, only separated from her by a curtain.
If there was a reflection on the curtains, I am afraid that he would have seen them the moment he entered the door.
But there was no change for so long, Li Yin couldn't help but think - maybe it was not exposed.
It's just that...... Little uncle, why is he delayed?
After holding on for so long, her knees and calves were sore, not to mention, there was a big guy out there.
The girl bit her lip, her eyes gradually covered by mist, and the water shimmered.
At the moment when the footsteps walked towards the bedroom, her body suddenly twitched, or was hit by some external force, her body sat down sharply, her hands pressed on the doctor's chest, and her tender buttocks also swallowed it with a meat stick at once.
The meat stick was broken and inserted, and the Yong Dao was stretched out and stretched to the extreme at that moment.
The tender meat is greatly stimulated by rough and unforeseen friction, and the wet and soft folds become smooth, enveloping the giant tightly.
"Ahhh..." Moans
overflowed from his mouth.