Chapter 51

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Held in the arms of Xiao Shu (1000 words)

Chapter 51
In the end, the girl's body became a soft doll, as if it was broken, and the lower body seemed to be completely separated from the upper body, and it was hit numbly and weakly. The
hard hot iron was pulled out and then thrust in, and the two flesh bodies slapped together with the movement, making a clear "popping" sound.
Li Yin even felt that several times she had almost fainted, but her head had just fallen into a coma, and the great pleasure of being propped up and grinding sensitive areas would drag her back from the brink of fainting.
"Whew..." The
girl's face sank into the soft quilt, and a hoarse whimper overflowed from her mouth.
Xiao Shu is still moving.
He clasped her delicate waist with one hand, wrapped her pubic mons with the other, and lifted her lower body high, in and out again and again.
The gasping sound seemed to ring in her heart.
The lewd fluid in his body continued to flow, and it was clear that there was no way to withstand more, but he still let out a moan of shame under his impact.
"Ahhh... Ahh..."
This wasn't the first time she had done it with him, but she felt that Xiao Shu didn't seem to be the same.
She had known that he was scaryly big and amazing, but what she didn't know was that he could be so big, so hard, and so long...
For so long that her voice cried until she was hoarse, and she could not make a complete sound.
Whew...
Uncle Xiao is a pervert ...
The warm big hand was attached to her flesh lips, the meat stick twitched for a while, and the hand was not idle, first slowly rubbed the palm of the hand, and after rubbing the girl's body twitching, two fingers found the small meat bud hidden inside, and gently rubbed it with the back of the index finger.
The sensitive little flesh bud changed shape in his hand, and excessive stimulation popped out from her lower body and straight into her heavenly spirit cover.
Too...... Too much......
Her body could not move, unable to stop it, and could only passively accept all the pleasure he had given.
The pussy contracted its inner walls under his stimulation, biting the man's huge root even tighter, so tight that it became difficult to even enter and exit.
Fortunately, she had an amazing amount of water, and as soon as she was stimulated, her pussy was like a flood and spit out obscene liquid, and a large amount of obscene liquid made the Yong Dao extremely smooth.
"Babies are so sensitive." The man held her breasts while thrusting her. While whispering in her ear.
"Hmm... Don't say..." Her brain was so blank that when she heard this, she subconsciously opened her mouth in a daze.
He finally planned to change positions, scoop her soft body out of the bed, hold her, and let her sit face to face in his arms.
As soon as Li Yin opened his eyes in a drowsiness, he saw the man's black eyes.
The eyes, which had always been indifferent, were turned light red by lust. In his pupils was a reflection of her naked body.
She was so tired that she couldn't even sit still, collapsed in his arms, leaned against his chest, and muttered softly in her mouth: "Isn't it okay yet... I'm so tired..."
"Good." He lowered his head and kissed the corner of her mouth: "It's fast, endure it again."
She puffed out: "Okay, give you another minute." The
expression was coquettish, and the expression was as simple as urging people to eat.
The man gasped softly, only feeling that his lower body was harder and more painful, and he held her little ass and put her wet pussy on the hard meat stick.
The glans was embedded between the legs, against the girl's re-tight pussy, and the top was close to the moist and hot softness, as if to be sucked in by her.
"Good." He whispered.
"Then I'm going to start the timer." The lower body was poked a little uncomfortably, she twisted her ass and hummed, "Sixty, five... Ahh --

Held in the arms of Xiao Shu