Chapter 72

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Sister, you make me sad (1000 words)

Chapter 72
That lust-dyed, nasal, slightly mute voice was exactly Lin Shi's voice...
As if doused with ice water, the brain buzzed at that moment.
Li Yin completely woke up, let out a whine, and the flower hole was stimulated and twisted the things in his body to an inch.
"Finally got my sister." The boy took a breath lightly, and his voice was intermittent: "Sister is so tight inside, so hot, so slippery..."
His voice was like a fateful spell, hooking her all over the heat, and at the same time, he smashed the shackles of "incest" on her desperately.
Especially those two "sisters", shouting thousands of times, tender as water... The movements of the lower body are full of possessiveness, and they savagely break through the narrow and tender flesh walls and possess her deeper.
Li Yin is a person who can't control his desires.
Before this, she even felt dizzy that she was having a spring dream.
However, from the moment you know the identity of the person in front of you, everything is different. There has never been a moment when her brain is more awake than this moment, her ears can hear nothing but humming, and the whole world pulls her body around in the dark.
This is not a dream!
She was real, real, and was Lin Shi... In such a form, raped.
Lust is like a flame of water, disappearing without a trace.
The heart seemed to be tightly grasped by something, and it hurt so hard that even the soul seemed to want to tear the skin pouch and break free from the body.
She suddenly recalled that in that small villa, she saw Lin Shi pressing the strange girl against the wall and pumping.
He also recalled that she possessed Wen Lin and was pumped by Lin Shi on the bed.
There are so many girls in that group place. If he really wanted to, who couldn't he find, why look for her? Why look for your own sister?
The imprisoned limbs did not allow her to resist at all.
But the other party still found her resistance.
The process of thrusting became extremely difficult, her body no longer secreted lewd fluid, and the flesh wall became narrow and squeezed, as if she wanted to force the meat stick out of her body.
Both of them were in terrible pain.
Even provoking and teasing sensitive points does not get the slightest response.
The girl was silent from beginning to end, her face turned white with pain, and she was also quiet and silent, as if she was extremely disgusted with him.
After a long time, the hideous thing finally withdrew from her body.
It was as if he had finally decided to give up.
The blindfold was removed by him, and light was restored in front of his eyes.
She saw the boy looking down at her, a look she had never seen before.
He seemed to have changed as a person, and his temperament was completely different from the pure and well-behaved brother she remembered.
There was a layer of demon mist in her indifferent eyes, and when she looked at her, there was actually a smile on her lips, but that smile was full of self-mockery.
The meat stick pressed hard against her tight slit of flesh, and the tip was slowly rubbed against the granulation bud.
She heard him speak to himself, "Do you hate me so much?"
"You said you hated incest, I believed it."
"Why can he and I can't?"
"How can you be so partial."
Without expecting a response, and without removing the sealed strip of cloth, he leaned over, bit the tip of her nose, and kissed her lips across the strip.
He got up, his Adam's apple rolled twice, and then she heard him whisper, "Sister, you have made me sad."
"So next, I'm going to make you sad too."