Chapter 85

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Basketball court

Chapter 85

On the second day, Li Yin stayed at home and rested for one more day.
The third day was Saturday, and she could have continued to lie dead at home, but she hadn't forgotten what day it was—the school bastard seemed to have read the basketball game to her about the same time as she could, just this afternoon.
She had promised him that she was going to the game.
Fortunately, the ointment given by Gu Xizhen was good, and by the time I went out in the afternoon, I didn't feel too much pain.
The sun was shining, the road was baked dry and hot, and as soon as she went out, the summer heat rushed towards her in all directions, licking her ankles unfriendly.
It's just a basketball game spontaneously organized between students, but the scene is unexpectedly lively, and the eyes are full of excited male and female students watching the game.
As soon as he got out of the car and rushed to the other side of the stadium, Li Yin caught a glimpse of a familiar figure.
It's a school jerk.
He was thin and tall in a basketball suit with a ball in his arms.
Li Yin suspected that he was the type who couldn't tan at all, and compared to the other boys who played together, his whole body was white.
She vaguely felt that his popularity in this game should be very good.
Not only were there girls trying to squeeze next to him, but also boys.
Just as he was in his mind, the man seemed to sense something, and raised his eyes to look at her.
Four eyes opposite.
As soon as Li Yin wanted to say hello to him, she saw him look away expressionlessly, and turned his head to talk to the boy next to him.
It was as if he hadn't seen her.
But Liyin knew clearly that he had seen her.
Several images from the night before flashed in his head, and his breathing suddenly became difficult, and his chest was like a blocked stone.
Her mind was a little messy, but she didn't know how to sort it out, so she followed the flow of people inside.
The basketball hall was crowded with people, but Li Yin didn't know where she should sit.
She had just fallen into a daze when she heard a voice from her side,
"Liyin?"
Looking up, I saw a face with a bright smile.
Li Yin hesitated for a moment: "Song..."
The other party took the conversation with a smile: "Song Qiu, Song Yeye's cousin, we have seen it before, do you also come to see the ball?"
She subconsciously glanced in the direction of the court, saw nothing, withdrew her gaze, and nodded.
"No seats? Or sit next to me, my friend just happened to go back beforehand. The
boy has a good personality, it is difficult to make people think of refusal, and it just so happens that she can't find a seat at this time, so she nodded and sat down next to him.
In the process of watching the game, Li Yin was a little absent-minded.
The student bastard was on the field, and every time he threw in the ball, she could hear a sea of cheers behind her.
She looked at it for a while, and because of her mood, she was a little distracted.
As soon as he lowered his head, he handed over a bottle of mineral water.
Song Qiu smiled: "Drink water?"
She said thank you, took the water, and listened to him: "Do you know what Song Yeye is busy with these days?" Send her messages and don't return them.
She was stunned.
As far as she knows, Song Yeye seems to be... Not busy. Not only that, the two chatted on their mobile phones almost as soon as they had time, and this afternoon, they had made an appointment to watch the game, but I don't know why they suddenly said that there was something temporary, and they didn't come again.
Li Yin said unsurely, "It may be... Busy studying?
The boy smiled, obviously not quite convinced, but still said, "Okay.
She looked up again and looked towards the court.
This time, the first moment to capture the student bastard on the field, just happened to be halftime, he stood close to the audience, and his gaze seemed to be exactly in the direction where she was.
However, as soon as she looked over, she saw that he looked away from the line of sight, only silently raised his head, and drank the mineral water in his hand.