Chapter 48

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

"Uncomfortable?" H (1000 words)

Chapter Forty-Eight 

For a moment, she even felt like she had become a softened peach, while the man was a hard wooden pestle, and the wooden pestle was against her, as if trying to mash her flesh and skin and smash all the juice out of her body.
It's so comfortable...
It couldn't be more comfortable...
Enough already...
"Stop... Ahh..."
Her face was covered in sweat, and when she was extremely comfortable, normal saline poured out, the sweat on her face was mixed with tears, and her moans were mixed with crying.
"Uh-huh... Don't want it..." The
man looked down and kissed the beads of sweat and tears from her face.
The upper body was doing such gentle movements, but the lower body was still desperately sprinting in her body, so extreme that it seemed to split into two people.
He hit harder and harder, deeper and deeper.
The familiar feeling of being licked to urinary incontinence before returned to the body, and something seemed to be piling up in the depths of the flower heart, brewing, about to break through the barrier and gush out.
The pleasure was to the extreme, and her body seemed to be no longer her own, and she only felt that her lower body was trembling terribly, and the meat stick was thrusting in and out, making a cooing sound with her wet tunnel.
In addition, there is the sound of the body slapping, and the ambiguous sound of water coming in and out.
Li Yin was confused, but she could still feel shame, she sobbed and cried: "No more, no more... To pee out... Ahh... Little uncle..."
She probably didn't know that this plea for mercy was an excellent stimulant for any man.
So, the man who pressed her not only did not stop, but also pressed her waist and abdomen, hitting her more violently.
His waist seemed to be knocked apart by him, his bones were numb, and his legs swung weakly in mid-air when he hit him, and he couldn't use any strength.
The pleasure was like a storm that beat her and washed her.
When Xiao Shu crashed into the mouth of her uterus again, she finally opened her eyes wide, let out a cry that was almost desperate, and then screamed, squirting a large amount of transparent liquid from her lower body.
At the climax, the inside of the tunnel is full of water, as if a flood has been released. The warm soft flesh of spasmodic convulsions sucked on the man's meat stick, and the man let out a deep muffled snort, but did not stop, but continued to sprint with the water gushing from her orgasm.
The girl's whole body was incredibly soft, and her private parts were even more so.
Her body became more sensitive because of the orgasm, and the lewd water poured down beat his meat stick wet, and the entry and exit became smoother, and the soft flesh in the tunnel was wet and slippery, and the soft soft flesh was like a small mouthful and bit him vigorously, squeezed him, and teased him.
At the end of the climax, Li Yin was weak, she didn't even have the strength to cry, as if she had been, her black hair covered the bed, her fair face rubbed the sheets, and the occasional moans that overflowed became hoarse.
And he continued... Dozens of strokes were done and did not slow down.
Heavy and fast...
Shame and pain welled up at the same time, and Li Yin suddenly felt that her nose was sour, she was extremely aggrieved, her eyes were red and full of tears.
His gaze fell, and the sprint movement suddenly stopped.
She didn't open her face, and tears rolled out of her eye sockets uncontrollably.
He lowered his head and kissed her tears gently: "Is it uncomfortable."
She felt even more humiliated!

"Uncomfortable?"