Chapter 107

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

I'll pick you up

Chapter 107:
Silly Child, of course it's your little uncle.
Shen Yan said in his heart.
In this case, when he bumped into Li Yuan, he was a little unsure when the other party was waiting here just now—whether he found it upstairs or when he passed by here.
The former is somewhat bad, the words of the latter... Maybe not so bad.
But in either case, Shen Yan's mood did not seem to be as bad as he imagined.
Perhaps because of the more broken jars, he even began to pretend to be a fool, sticking his head and neck to greet his friends sitting in the car enthusiastically.
"Do you want to go up and sit?"
As soon as the words came out, I was also a little dumbfounded.
But after saying everything, you can't take it back, you can only forcibly explain it - this trick, this trick is called anti-customer-oriented.
In fact, Shen Yan's personality for more than twenty years did not have such a jumpy side.
He used to hear the most about himself - cleanliness, obsessive-compulsive disorder, perversion.
But maybe it's full and in a very good mood. Of course, it may also be because of the nourishment of love, the whole person miraculously changed his appearance, so when he faced Li Yuan, not only did he not have the enemy he originally imagined, but he was strangely relieved.
Exposed in advance, just to directly omit the long step of "cheating", if you are lucky, you may be able to directly enter and exit with Li Yin in the future.
But as soon as he finished speaking, he saw the man in the car looking up at him.
Shen Yan's heart was abrupt, and his intuition seemed to be a little wrong in his eyes.
Thinking about it, the fact that my niece was secretly abducted by a friend, no matter who it was placed on, would have a similar reaction. So the thought was fleeting, and he reached out and grabbed the wrist of the girl beside him, making a very calm appearance.
Of course, before saying the next sentence, he glanced at Li Yin's expression and saw that the other party did not resist his movements, so he breathed a sigh of relief.
"Oh yes, I kept forgetting to tell you." It has been said to have been, but in fact, it is less than two days.
Shen Yan paused for a moment and continued, "I'm pursuing her now. Seeing
that the other party's expression was gradually gloomy and cold, Shen Yan faintly gave birth to some strange pleasure in his heart, as well as a faint sense of distress - with Li Yuan's personality, I am afraid that he would feel that his cabbage was arched by a pig.
But Shen Yan felt that he needed to let the other party understand that cabbage always had to be arched by pigs, and being arched by domestic pigs was always better than being arched by wild boars.
So after the other party was silent for three seconds, he continued to say back: "How about we have a meal together?"
For his sake, Shen Yan felt that he could allow this uncle to beat himself for more than thirty seconds when he was in the restaurant.
But I saw that the people in the car finally reacted.
The man withdrew his gaze that stayed on Shen Yan, closed his eyes and moved his lips, and his voice was straight: "No, you guys go." The
whole process, without glancing at Li Yin, who was standing beside him.
Shen Yan felt that the atmosphere was a little strange.
But what was strange, he was a little confused.
Is it because the other party let them go so easily without asking anything?
Or because of something else?
When he was about to leave, Shen Yan heard the people in the car suddenly speak again.
"Tone."
Looking over, the man's face was hidden in the shadows of the carriage, and he couldn't see his expression clearly.
The street lamps outside the car sprinkled coldly on his suit.
His voice sounded a little low: "Come back to sleep tonight?"
Shen Yan subconsciously looked at Li Yin.
She seemed to be stunned for a moment.
His eyelashes fluttered twice before he nodded - it seemed that after two clicks, he suddenly realized that he might not be able to see the angle in the car, so he whispered: "Good."
Li Yuan only then started the car, hummed, and said in a calm voice: "Call me in advance, I'll pick you up."