Chapter 100

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

The doctor's bathtub continued to pop

Chapter 100:
This time it was a male and female posture.
Her body hung over him, her arms around his neck, like a koala. The petite buttocks were held in his hands, and the leg seam was closely involved with the man's meat stick.
When the giant thrust back and forth, it was wrapped in the girl's tender and slippery passage. Her body is sensitive and juicy, and no matter where she hits it, it will provoke her to tremble and tremble.
When he screamed, his legs went limp around his waist, like a villain who grabbed a mast on a bumpy boat to pray for forgiveness from the waves, helpless and pitiful.
But there is a wholehearted dependence and attachment.
"Whew..." was a suppressed whisper, a pale pink mist covering his face.
Her eyes were amorously wet, and she looked at him with teary eyes, and her snow-white small breasts swung in a lewd and beautiful arc with his impact, as if they were about to spill milk.
"Stop, stop..." the voice was full of crying, "Too, too much... I'm going to pee out..."
His hand moved up, supporting the back of her head instead. Then, uncontrollably possessed and bowed her head, the bird kissed her soft nipple tips like tofu.
The movements of the lower body did not slow down.
Her body is too soft and beautiful, like a misty wonderland on earth, and she can sip jade brew in a small sip.
This has a fatal temptation for him.
The swollen desire had to run through that tight little mouth, feeling her sucking and kissing, to be relieved.
But Shen Yan overlooked one point.
That is, the pleasure Li Yin received was far more than her body could bear. The sour sour lower abdomen swelled, as if something hot was gathering little by little, the cave was getting wetter and wetter, and more and more water was flowing out, but that was just some omen before the gate was opened...
"No more... Whew..."
I wanted the giant to stop.
Can't stand any more.
She remembered some of her last shame at the peak of her lust, endured it, and did not want to vent it on him.
What is the difference between that and urinary incontinence?
But after a long time, the city gate fell under the kiss he had on the tip of the nipple. His kiss was light and cool, and his movements were cautious, only pursing his lips slightly, but...
Probably because he was the one who did it.
It was Xiao Shu's friend, and it was the person who called Uncle Shen but had to change her name to Brother Shen.
At this moment, his lips kissed her breasts, and the meat stick was in and out of her body, as if an electric current burst out from the trembling nipples, and the body was occupied by the pleasure of electric shock, and the back bone was paralyzed with numbness,
and the hot and swollen feeling in the lower body could no longer be controlled.
"Aaaa

Her body lost strength, and the shame made her want to escape.
And Shen Yan, as a first brother who vowed to fight until Tianming, was greatly stimulated when the hot lewd liquid was poured down.
At the time of her orgasm, her pussy meat contracted wildly and bit his sex organ, mixed with sticky and wet juice and tightened, squirmed, and then tightened and squirmed, and the soft flesh rain in all directions licked and sucked different parts of the meat stick, as if to crush his meat stick.
Like a flexible lip and tongue, but it is wetter, firmer, and more deadly than the lip and tongue...
He overestimated his abilities.
So, when the girl closed her eyes and screamed and orgasmed, he also grunted and leaked inside her in the last thrust.
Known as a genius prodigy since childhood, Shen Yan, who grew up in a voice of envy and never suffered setbacks and developed an arrogant and arrogant character, was silent at this moment.
Also autistic.