Chapter 110

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Will be hated

Chapter 110

Li Yin felt a little strange.
She was frightened by her indifferent attitude, and when the two girls left with a small voice, she only moved her eyelashes slightly, then calmly pushed open the compartment door, washed her hands, and left the bathroom.
What will happen to the hour, and what does it have to do with her.
Besides, he is even willing to participate in the sex party, and I am afraid that he will not mind the rape behavior of the beautiful female senior sister.
Thinking so coldly, she planned to go back to the classroom to continue the class.
At a glance, I saw the following situation.
Zhan Xinyan hurried towards the school gate.
Li Yin's eyebrows unconsciously wrinkled, and as soon as she made an indifferent expression and prepared to return to the classroom, Lin Shi's face unconsciously appeared in her mind.
It was a young hour many years ago.
She suddenly remembered a lot -
Lin Shi, who was well-behaved and shy and slimy every day, chasing Lin Shi, who called her sister.
Lin Shi, who was lost by her on the street, and when she came back, she held her and cried, crying and crying that she would never lose her again.
Lin Shi, who helped her beat up the hooligan classmates in the class, was beaten with a blue nose and a swollen face, but still said that he would protect her.
It all ended up in that tiny, pitch-black room.
Blindfolded, she passively and helplessly accepts his entry.
When her thoughts returned to her eyes, her body was already standing in front of the strange hotel.
As if he had lowered his head, Li Yin didn't know what his purpose was, and he followed Zhan Xinyan all the way.
She watched her enter the hotel, drove upstairs, and finally pushed open a door, and the figure disappeared inside.
Li Yin's brain had become chaotic.
She knocked on the door and held up her phone when the girl inside opened the door.
"Give you three seconds, and if you don't leave, I'll call the police."
- The
results can be imagined.
Zhan Xinyan was stunned and resentful and walked away holding her coat, and glared at her before leaving.
Li Yin entered the door and saw the boy on the bed at a glance.
His body fell into a soft futon, his top was disheveled, his fair cheeks were flushed, as if he had a serious illness, almost unconscious, and whispered softly in his mouth.
She originally wanted to take him away, but she didn't expect this guy to take effect so quickly, so she was a little embarrassed.
I turned over my phone and looked at it for most of the day, but I didn't find a suitable candidate to be a coolie, so I could only grit my teeth and go on myself.
The adolescent boy jumped faster than anyone else, and she realized that he was much taller than before, and his legs were so long that there was nowhere to put them.
When he moved, he happened to wake up, his dark eyes open in a daze, and he didn't seem to react to what happened.
Li Yin didn't want to talk to him either, so she pulled him up from the bed with a straight face.
But the strength was too small, and he was too heavy, and just after pulling up two steps, he fell back to the bed with an unstable center of gravity.
The body was almost completely pressed against him.
The teenager let out a sharp gasp and his fingers pinched her wrist.
Li Yin broke away without a word.
She thought, or ask someone from the hotel for help.
But as soon as this thought came up, she found that her hands and feet were not able to lift her strength - she tried to struggle, not only could not get up, but felt that her body seemed to become very hot.
Lust was menacing and eroded her brain at once.
At this moment, Li Yin's gaze finally fell to the slowly rising smoke next to the corner of the wall, and the enveloping smoke filled the room with a demagogic aroma.
As soon as she entered the room, she smelled this smell, she thought it was the fragrance of the hotel, she didn't think much about it, but now it seems that this is simply the aphrodisiac fragrance that Zhan Xinyan put to help her enjoy...
For Li Yin, who is already a sex addict, this thing is not just to help the fun.
Her breathing became heavy little by little, and she only felt that her head seemed to turn into paste, and at the same time, the part of her skin that was close to Lin Shi seemed to become extremely hot.
She lost consciousness and rolled into the crook of his arm, her cheeks rubbing unconsciously against his chest, occasionally making unbearable soft hums.
At the same time, the hand also probed into the lower body of the other party not very comfortably.
But before she touched it, she was rolled over by the teenager and pressed under her.
He was only wearing thin clothes, his body was hot, his face was close together, and he could see the mist in those beautiful and clean eyes.
The teenager tried to blink, as if to see her clearly.
After a while, he buried his face in her neck and shoulders, and whispered: "Is it a dream, how can I dream of you."
"Sister." The voice gradually blurred, "Yin Yin..."
The two were so close that Li Yin could even feel the rapidly beating heart in his chest.
She couldn't think of anything.
I know that it is contrary to human ethics, but her body is too uncomfortable, and she can only rely on friction to slightly alleviate the desire in her body.
Rub his body against him, reach into his clothes and touch him, and slide down the way, trying to find his desire.
But this time it was interrupted again.
Li Yin was so uncomfortable that she almost cried: "I want to... Below...... It's so uncomfortable..."
Her wrists were lightly clamped, and her hot and humid breath hit her shoulder sockets, and she heard the teenager's voice unsteady: "... No way.
"Not in dreams..." he muttered, "You'll be hated..."