Chapter 142

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

It's just that your little uncle should not have gone yet (h)

Chapter 142 

The scalding meat stick slowly thrust in her body, nine shallow and one deep, extremely slow, and the sudden green tendons swirled against the tender flesh wall and slowly pushed inward.
Yong Dao felt its entry and sucked and contracted impatiently, welcoming the arrival of the meat stick.
Want to be treated roughly by him.
I want him to insert deeper, faster, harder. But he refused, deliberately teasing her as if she were playing, spinning slowly, making the lustful liquid rattle, stirring her pussy like a fire, hungry.
She let out a cry and hunched over and squeezed his arm: "Hmm... Want...... A little heavier..."
Hearing the voice, the boy suddenly stopped.
He looked down at her, and after a moment, he suddenly pinched her chin and asked softly, "Do you know who I am?"
"Yinyin, tell me." His tone became much softer, coaxing, and while slowly pushing the meat stick into her pussy, he asked again, "Who is fucking you now?"
Li Yin was confused, wrapped her arms around his neck, and whimpered and replied: "Little, hour..."
The boy seemed satisfied, looked down to find her lips, and kissed her softly. As if as a reward, the meat stick was slightly more forceful and inserted in.
She finally got some satisfaction, squinted in comfort, and rubbed his shoulder socket to let out a cat-like gasp.
He didn't let her go so easily.
After inserting it three or two, he slowed down again and continued to ask in her ear: "Sister, do you love me?"
Even hearing this question without consciousness, Li Yin subconsciously frowned.
Love? What is that?
"...... No, I don't know..." The
young man was silent for a few seconds and chuckled: "It's really greedy." The
tone sounded a little like self-deprecation.
Where did Li Yin know what he was talking about at this time, she only knew that the pussy under her was burning and itchy, and she was not completely satisfied after being hung by him for a long time, and she was very uncomfortable.
She twisted her hips, sat on his lap and spun the meat stick slightly: "Woo... Push harder..."
"You're greedy too." The teenager sighed helplessly, lifted her hips, and her hard without warning, hitting the flower heart directly.
Hua Xin was hit painfully, hot and refreshing, she screamed softly and pinched his back, her toes couldn't help curling, and Yong Dao tightened subconsciously in pain.
The teenager's breathing became heavy.
Without pause, he quickly withdrew and inserted it again.
"Uh-huh..." she let out a confused moan, "Uh-huh... Whew... Uh-huh..."
"Is it comfortable?"
"Uh-huh... Good, so comfortable... Uh-huh... hours..."
His voice paused for a moment, and he changed the previous question: "Does Yinyin like to have sex with me?"
Li Yin climbed his shoulders.
The rapid and forceful thrusting of her lower body filled the gully of desire in the hole, and she was so happy that her body trembled and her spine was numb, so when she heard this question, she answered it without thinking.
"Hmm... Uh-huh
"Say it again." He seduced, "Say, you like to have sex with me."
"Like..." the pussy tightened the thrusting meat stick, Li Yin was sent to orgasm, and the moment the lewd water squirted out was almost lost in concentration, whimpering, "Uh-huh... Hi, like to have sex with uh-huh, and hour..." At
orgasm, her body spasmed, almost uncontrollably, and even her brain went blank.
The teenager carried her body to the bed and thrust shallowly with the lewd water that squirted.
"Sister just screamed so loudly." He whispered, "Have you forgotten that there are still people outside?"
"But don't be nervous, my mom is long gone." He kissed her lips and nibbled gently, "It's just that your little uncle may not have left yet."