Chapter 11

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

She's going to find ducks!!

Chapter 11 

The others didn't notice it, but she couldn't ignore it.
Li Yin trembled her eyelashes, and the flesh wall in the cave was twisted, as if it was crawled by thousands of ants, itching and grinding.
All of this showed her that those two sweaty loves were not her imagination.
It's real.
She was indeed by Wen Lin's boyfriend.
Li Yin couldn't say how she was feeling.
There is a sense of shame and guilt after cheating, and there is also a sense of shame and guilt after cheating... The pleasure, more so, is the nostalgia for the thick meat stick.
She wanted to... I want to be filled.
——
As Li Yin thought, in the next few days, she did not enter Wen Lin's body again, nor did she feel sexual pleasure again.
The bottom was empty all the time, as if something was missing.
With her aunt around, she couldn't even indulge herself in solving her needs.
—— After four full days
of patience, her desire finally broke out.
On the first night that her aunt left, Li Yin did not hold back, quietly took off her small inner and got into bed.
In this large two-story mansion, most of the time, she was alone with her housekeeper and a few cooks.
That's right, Xiao Shu was not there, to be precise, he didn't appear at all.
The little uncle who "missed you" in my mother's mouth, after returning to China, it was like evaporating from the world.
The driver said that Mr. Li has been very busy these days, and he has to deal with many things in the company, so he will not come to live here for the time being.
However, Li Yin did not take this matter to heart, and only quietly thought that it should be his parents who asked him, so that he would reluctantly agree to take care of her.
Let the housekeeper take care of it, and it is also care.
In his absence, she can be more at ease and bold, and can have more freedom.
But in an instant, Li Yin threw Xiao Shu out of her head, because she had more important things to do at this moment.
Having not experienced happiness for a long time, she held her breath and put her fingers between her legs.
Touched a hand of water.
She had no way of teaching herself, and her index finger tugged at the mucus and smeared it to her flesh lips.
The flesh slit also became slippery, and she learned Gu Xizhen's movements, slowly thrusting between the two labia.
Azuki became red and swollen from congestion, she closed her eyes, and her index finger kneaded and kneaded on it.
The sourness and numbness, the delicate pleasure was conveyed by the trembling clitoris, and she gasped softly, and couldn't help but deepen the frequency of playing with herself.
In the head is Gu Xizhen's face.
He held her waist and sprinted inside her.
The top of his glans grinds her sensitive spots, and his hot breath is spitting on the tips of her nipples.
As for his eggs, he kissed her leg sockets and labia from time to time, like her index finger at this moment.
But that's not enough.
She rubbed in vain for a while, not only did not lower the fire, but also burned her desire to play, eager to find a man on the spot to vent the fire.
The index finger finally reached the wet hole. The tip of the index finger opens the closed mouth and slowly goes deeper inside.
The foreign object invasion was so painful that she withdrew on the spot.
Not comfortable at all.
This is not at all what she imagined.
"Whaa
I really want to be inserted.
I really want to be filled up.
These are simply not enough.
These pleasures were not even one-tenth of what Gu Xizhen gave her.
She doesn't play with herself.
Li Yin half-opened her hazy teary eyes, lying on the bed and thinking so.
After thinking about it for half an hour, she finally made a bold decision.
She's going to find ducks!!