Chapter 26

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Don't want to like him anymore (1700 words)

Chapter Twenty-Six
Lin Shi finally went to open the door, and before he opened it, he glanced back.
The girl was lying on the bed, her face still had the afterglow after orgasm, and her skin was left with loving bruises, like flowers and bones after a rainstorm, tender and pitiful.
She went up pitiful, and there were traces of him everywhere. Semen, kiss marks, and even pinching marks that accidentally fell when he was emotional.
Gu Xizhen was still waiting outside the door.
Lin Shi thought this guy was a little strange - when he left the bedroom, he actually locked the door and took the key.
It's like not going to let anyone else touch the girl in this room.
Lin Shili's personality was already stubborn, and at first she was tickled by her soft cry during her orgasm in the corridor, so she went to the basement and turned over the spare key.
That's what happened before.
But he has nothing to be kind - as we all know, this is a sex love party, not to mention a sleeping girlfriend, even group is also one of the normal processes.
Besides, the others didn't know, but the people in their party knew that the relationship between Gu Xizhen and Wen Lin was only a cannon friend. Calling boyfriend and girlfriend externally is probably only to facilitate the solution of each other's physiological needs.
So when he opened the door, Lin Shi was in a calm mood, with a smile on the corner of his mouth.
"I'm sorry, I closed the door for fear of being disturbed, I was too involved just now, I really didn't hear a sound."
Gu Xizhen glanced at him: "It's okay."
So, Lin Shi watched him walk to the bed, wipe the body of the girl who was still sluggish, and dress her.
The girl, like a doll, was dazed for a long time, as if she finally remembered what she had just done, blinked her eyelashes twice, and her eyes turned red.
Like a wronged kitten, she buried her head in Gu Xizhen's chest and stopped looking at Lin Shi.
Lin Shi watched from the side, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt that his heart was not a taste.
He always felt as if he had done nothing wrong, but watching her cry made him feel as if he had screwed up something.
The atmosphere was awkward, and a head poked in: "3P? Why didn't you start so early and didn't call me one, I went to call Xinxin and Da Zhuang over, and didn't wait for the others. The
visitor was a man of action, who did what he said, without delay, and without waiting for the people inside to answer, he rushed to shout people.
Lin Shi saw Gu Xizhen's face, and it was even darker to the naked eye.
But he didn't stop moving, helped the girl put on her shoes, brushed her hair, picked her up, and walked out.
He was tall, the girl was petite, and he was held in his arms, well-behaved like a child.
"She was a little uncomfortable today, I'll take her back first."
Lin Shi: "Oh.
Until the two figures left, he did not come to his senses.
It seemed that something was not quite right, but he didn't know what was wrong.
After a while, the person who left came with the others.
"Brother Shi? What about the two of them?
"I'm not feeling well, go back first."
"It's not interesting enough, forget it, let's just start, right?"
Lin Shi was in a terrible mood, and he only felt that the flesh of a few white flowers in front of him was shaking painfully.
He smiled at them: "I'm not feeling well either, go back first." ——

Blown by the cold wind outside, Li Yin finally woke up.
She felt a little tingling in her head.
Gu Xizhen didn't speak for a long time, only walked out in silence. Go to the garage, put her in the passenger seat, and help her fasten her seat belt.
He was here for the group p-party and they all were.
It's all voluntary, too.
So Li Yin didn't know why he was suddenly angry at this moment, and she didn't know why he took her away.
She only felt a little anxious in her heart.
After she woke up, she couldn't face herself, she couldn't face Lin Shi, and she couldn't face herself... Gu Xizhen.
She couldn't even help but wonder why she was attracted to him in the first place.
She seems... Suddenly I don't want to like him anymore and I don't want to have sex with him anymore.
—— The
girl sat at her side, her head against the window, as quiet as if she had pressed a silence button.
The nose was filled with the milk fragrance on her body, faint, but it made him a little intoxicated.
On her fair neck, there was a clear kiss mark.
Gu Xizhen looked at it for a while, but did not start the car immediately.
He touched his thumb on the steering wheel and was quiet for a long moment before he finally spoke.
—— When
Wen Lin gradually regained consciousness, the first thing she heard was-
"If you don't mind, let's socialize like normal boyfriend and girlfriend in the future."
The boy's voice barely rose and fell, but after speaking, he paused for a long time, as if waiting for her reply.
Wen Lin finally regained consciousness, she subconsciously looked to the side, her expression was dazed: "Huh?
She didn't hear what he had just said, and almost suspected that she was hallucinating.
She seemed to have slept for a long time, woke up and remembered nothing, and suddenly found herself sitting in the car, still a little dazed.
The purpose of entering is Gu Xizhen's delicate and good-looking face.
His gaze, the moment it touched her face, paused for a moment, and then stunned people welled up.
——
Gu Xizhen found that the kiss marks on the girl's neck disappeared without a trace.
Not only that, her eyes changed, her temperament changed, as if suddenly, she changed someone.
That's right......
This is the Wen Lin he knows.
And the girl who made him ghostly and moved before, as if she had never appeared.
As for the faint milk scent that had just lingered around him, it was also replaced by an unnamed perfume smell.
His mood fell to the bottom at this moment.
An absurd, absurd idea suddenly rushed out from the bottom of his heart, hitting his chest with heavy weight.
Is it to take away and possess?
He didn't want to think about it anymore, started the car, and under Wen Lin's repeated questioning, he spoke: "You heard wrong, I didn't say anything."