Chapter 122

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Li Yin-san...

Chapter 122: 

The prank effect was successful.
She had just tightened when she heard the boy behind her breathe jerk, and at the same time the hand holding her waist suddenly tightened.
But he didn't make a sound.
After only a pause, he let out a long breath, and then pushed it deep into the Yong Dao with difficulty.
His eyes narrowed slightly, and a subtle moan came out of his mouth.
"Uh-huh... Hmm..." "Li, Li Yin..." he spat out a suppressed voice, his tone a little embarrassed,
"Don't clamp so tightly." In
the narrow space, all you can smell between your noses is each other's breath and the lewd sweet smell produced during intercourse. The sound of heavy breathing and deliberately suppressed moans haunted one after another.
This picture is simply obscene.
I didn't even dare to think about what would happen if I was bumped into by the third person.
So by this time, whether the lower body can relax is not at all under Li Yin's control.
It may be too exciting and nervous, coupled with the problem of position, her body can't help but collapse.
"Uh-huh... It's so bloated... Don't, don't go in again, it hurts..." The
girl's voice when she pleaded was gentle and good, but it was dyed with a rich crying voice, which sounded pitiful.
"Yinyin..." the boy held her abdomen from behind, "Relax, don't bite..."
"Whaa
The thick and hard meat stick stuck in her body, and it became difficult to even move, and the sense of aggression occupied every space in her body, supporting the layers of soft pussy meat to almost transparent.
It's pleasurable, but more or painful.
"It's so good..." her face turned white with pain, "out, out..."
Seeing that she was in severe pain, the boy was obviously a little flustered and anxious, he grabbed her forearm, and even if he planned to pull out, but - in this case, it was difficult to even move, how could he easily pull out.
Sure enough, after a little movement, the two of them took a breath at the same time.
Jiang Jing did not dare to move again.
What's more, her body was wet and soft, and in this case, the hole actually spontaneously closed and sucked, and the wet tender flesh was like a greedy little mouth, squeezing his meat stick.
More abrasive than any goblin in a dream, fantasy.
Li Yin heard the young man behind him exhale.
The hot breath spat on the side of her neck, with a nice smell.
Probably for fear of hurting her, things were buried there motionless.
He endured hard, she knew better than anyone.
As soon as Li Yin wanted to make a sound, he heard his voice ringing near his ears: "Li Yin, let me help you relax."
His voice was hoarse and soft, obviously asking for advice, but his hand had already begun to move.
Li Yin's posture at this time facilitates his movement - his arms are crossed and pressed against the door panel, while his face is buried between his arms, his neck is up, and all he can see is the blurry ceiling.
The boy's palm reached inside her shirt, unbuttoned her bra, and ran all the way forward along her skin - from behind her right breast.
A small electric current burst out from the tip of her nipple, and a crispy, numb, huge sense of emptiness engulfed her like a tide.
It's like being profaned.
But there was no hint of evilness in his movements, and even after holding the breast, there was no more movement.
In past sex, it seems that this kind of thing was rarely done, let alone such a position. Li Yin couldn't see his face, and could only hear the boy's breathing becoming heavy behind his ear little by little.
She heard him murmur in a hoarse whisper, "Liyin... Classmate Li Yin..."
It's a whisper when you are emotional, more like a spell with magical powers.
She underestimated his influence on her, and even if she held it still, her lower body was as wet as a tide.
All of Li Yin's sanity collapsed.
Raise your hips, rub lightly, move slightly, and muzzle in your mouth: "Woo... Uh-huh..."
He gasped lightly, and while his hand moved, his lower body finally began to enter and exit.
The slowly pulsating meat stick between her legs gave her the greatest physical stimulation. The hard hot thing poked her softness hard, slowly and forcefully in and out of it, as if to pound her flesh...
Dense pleasure covered every tender flesh in the tunnel, and the dripping juice pounded more and more, and her breathing gradually became intermittent and disordered.