Chapter 42

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Drugged, then hit ... (3100 words)

Chapter 42 

In the early morning, Li Mu got up early and went out to sketch, and as soon as she pushed the door into the house, she heard a man's low and solemn voice from behind the balcony.
"If you know the weight yourself."
It was her husband's voice, and it was the first time she had heard him speak in such a serious tone.
The light gray Roman curtain hung from above, faintly letting in light, but it covered the balcony so tightly that nothing could be seen.
She put down the things in her hand and walked over suspiciously. When I saw another person on the balcony, I was even more surprised.
It was actually his younger brother who was trained by his husband.
You know, compared with their husband and wife, this younger brother has always been precocious, indifferent and big-minded, and the family company can do so big, all supported by him alone. Most of the time, my husband is more like a younger brother in front of him.
This is the first time that they have switched roles.
Seeing her coming, neither of them spoke again. The little uncle did not stay for long, saw her, briefly greeted, and went back to his room.
Looking at the atmosphere, it seemed to be very stiff, and you could see that the topic they had just talked about was not pleasant at all.
"Don't you call Ah Yin up and let them go out?"
The husband's expression froze, and he explained dryly: "Let Ayin continue to sleep, he has to go back first, the company suddenly made a mistake, and he had to leave early."
"Huh? Do you have to leave right away? Don't say hello to Ayin?
"Can't wait, I'll let him go first, just tell you when you turn back."
Li Mu nodded, worried: "It seems that the company's problems are quite tricky, can he solve them?"
"It can be solved, of course it can be solved." He breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It's just that he probably won't have time to take care of Ayin next, and we have to take Ayin home when we go back tomorrow."
Li Mu's eyes narrowed: "This is what he said?"
"Of course it's him..." Father Li coughed dryly, "Okay, okay, I asked for it, but didn't I see that he was too busy and embarrassed to trouble him again?" I see that Li Yin's child is also quite worrying, and I just told him, let him be busy with himself during this time, don't contact Ayin.
Li's mother didn't notice that something was wrong, and sighed: "That's right, that's okay, let's ask Mother Yan to take care of it ourselves." -

Two days later.
The green wine lamp in the KTV box changed the cup, and the magic sound danced wildly in the air with the lamppost, making people's ears jump suddenly.
Li Yin sat in the corner, and Song Yeye was next to him while peeling melon seeds while chattering.
"Why don't you look very happy." She said, shoving the peeled melon flesh to her mouth, "Ah-"
She looked at her, silently opened her mouth, and ate the melon seed flesh.
After that, he explained: "I just came back, and I'm a little tired."
This gathering was the final meeting of their class. She didn't plan to come, but just in time for the end of the tour, plus Song Yeye wanted to come and make fun, she followed.
As for another reason, Li Yin was not in a good mood after returning from the tour, and wanted to take this opportunity to relax.
Unexpectedly, even on this occasion, her mind always echoed the last unpleasantness of travel.
In the penultimate time, she learned from her mother that Xiao Shu went back first because he was busy with work. When she returned home, she was directly told that she would not have to go to live with Xiao Shu in the future.
She didn't understand what it was.
He didn't leave her a word, let alone a phone call, not even a text message.
Since returning from the tour, Li Yin has not seen anyone else for three days.
Thinking about it, her heart was like falling a stone, which overwhelmed her.
After a while, two or three boys came carrying the drink cartons.
"Girls drink orange juice, don't drink, come and have one bottle per person."
The one who distributed the drinks was the initiator of this party, Li Yin was not familiar with him, only vaguely remembered that his name was Bai Kai, a boy who was not very good at studying but had a good popularity.
He was big, dark-skinned, and when he took the drink and brought it to her, he smiled at her.
Li Yin smiled: "Thank you."
Bai Kai's gaze fell on her face, and when she saw this, two red clouds flew on her dark face, and she smiled and continued to give drinks to others.
After the people left, the corner of the remote sofa finally quieted down. Li Yin listened to Song Yeye while drinking a drink.
Listening to it, Li Yin suddenly felt that her body was a little hot, and the temperature around her seemed to suddenly become very high.
The mouth is dry, and the lower body becomes inexplicably empty and itchy.
Similar situations have been encountered frequently. Recently, I don't know if it was because of the final exam or because of something else, she didn't appear for too long, and she almost forgot about it.
She rubbed her forehead and said to Song Yeye, "I'll go to the bathroom first." There
was a faint smell of sandalwood in the bathroom, her head was dizzy, her body was a little hot, she entered the cubicle, and just about to close the door, she was met with resistance.
A dark hand rested on the door, and his body squeezed in.
It's Bai Kai.
He closed the compartment door with his backhand, with a smile on his face: "Are you not feeling well?" Do you want me to help you solve it?
Li Yin's head buzzed.
The problem is definitely with him!
It was only then that she recalled the image when he handed him a drink.
He must have put something in the drink...
She did have "hunger" before, but never like today... It's as if even the head has become paste.
He squeezed her arms and brought his face to kiss her lips.
Li Yin was disgusted and scared in her heart, and tried hard to dodge. She wanted to shout, but she had no strength, and finally opened her mouth, but what overflowed was a soft moan.
The limbs are also too soft to speak. The medicine gradually took effect, and his body was hot and dry, and his body couldn't wait to turn into a puddle of water and stick to his body.
She was so uncomfortable, she wanted to...
The boy didn't kiss her for a long time, his eyes kept flowing on her, and his hands were probably afraid that the struggle would attract others too much, so he didn't continue.
He didn't push any more, grabbing her skirt and trying to get inside her clothes.
Before the sticky palm touched the skin, Li Yin felt a nausea welling up in her stomach.
She bit the tip of her tongue and let the pain force her to wake up. Out of nowhere, a force came, and while he was unguarded by lust, he kicked his knee hard into his lower body.
Bai Kai screamed, she was afraid that it would not be enough, and raised her legs to come again.
When I opened the cubicle door and ran out of the toilet, my legs were as soft as cooked noodles.
Just after walking through the bathroom door, he bumped into a person.
He was so tall, and the smell on his body was still somewhat familiar. Li Yin raised her eyes in confusion and saw the young man's fair and good-looking chin.
The teenager's body seemed to be a little stiff, and he didn't speak for a long time or push her away.
Yes...... She knew him.
Li Yin felt that his body was so hot, his head almost stopped functioning, and the moment his brain saw the boy, the picture of his naked body entangled with him in the past appeared.
She remembered what happened just now in the bathroom, and a sense of grievance suddenly came up.
"Ah Zhen..." Li Yin heard her own voice, which was aggrieved and confused, with a strong lust, "I'm so uncomfortable..."
Her body was so soft that she didn't have any strength, and she was almost entirely supported by his strength.
It seems that I haven't done it with him for too long and too long, just sticking to it, the lower body can find memories of him, and the flower hole automatically floods.
Li Yin could feel that the boy's lower body was stiff and his breathing was getting more and more rapid.
"What's wrong with you? Did someone do something to you? "Wait
... I'll first..." The voice suddenly paused, and when he spoke again, he became a little hoarse, "I'll take you somewhere else first..."
Li Yin couldn't listen to anything, she just shook her head, and her hand began to touch down.
Just touched the waistband of his pants, and his body was pulled away.
She heard Song Yeye's crazy apologetic voice: "Ahhhh I called her family.
After a long time, Gu Xizhen's voice sounded: "... It's okay. " <B180> The body was taken into Song Yeye's arms, and her voice also came together.
"Ayin Ayin, what's wrong with you? So red in the face? Sick? Got a cold? OMG, do you know what you just did!
"Can't you hear me? You kid... Is it a fever? Oops, what about this! Going to the hospital?
"Shall I call your family?" To whom to call? Did your parents leave yesterday? I'll call your little uncle..."
Hearing this name, Li Yin's head finally poked out a sharp tip from the mud of lust, and she was confused: "Don't... Don't want uncle..."
Uncle is so busy and so annoying.
She doesn't want a little uncle.
Over there, Song Yeye didn't hear her words at all, crackled, and the phone had already called.
"Uncle Li Yin... Right, right...... I'm Li Yin... Ah, yes, you come and pick her up, it seems to be sick and burned... Good address is xxxx..." After
making the call, Song Yeye breathed a sigh of relief.
She helped the flushed girl to the sofa, touched her body temperature, wiped her face, and fed her warm water, busy for a long time, as soon as she looked up, she saw a figure standing next to her, as if standing as a sculpture.
"Gu... Classmate Gu? Song Yeye spoke with doubts.
The other party looked at her: "Huh?
Song Yeye: "... It's okay.
She wanted to ask why he stood here and didn't leave, but thinking that this is the KTV hall, their class seems to be holding a party today, and she can't care where people stay, so she silently held the second half of the sentence in her heart.
It was only a few minutes before she saw a familiar car driving outside.
Late at night, the night sky is as thick as black fog.
The car's elongated model and refined shape, as well as the logo in front, exude an unpretentious signal of showing off wealth in the dark.
The drizzle is like a silk thread, and when it is blown by the evening breeze, it tilts silently into the ground.
The bodyguard stayed outside the car, black and pressed, as if dyed the night with a layer of black.
The rain carried a cool breeze and poured into the hall, carrying fresh air.
The whole world seemed to have been pressed the silencer button at this moment.
Song Yeye saw the young man who looked like a god.
His expression could not show emotion, but almost the first time he looked over, his gaze fell on the girl lying on the sofa.