Chapter 120

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

You don't say

Chapter 120
Seeing him like this, Li Yin did not continue.
But when she really planned to be silent, he was even more unhappy.
The boy's lips pursed into a straight line, and the ends sank slightly, looking very displeased.
Even with a black face, his appearance is still as good as ever.
Li Yin's heart moved, tiptoeing, and rubbed over to lick the corner of his lips.
After only two seconds of sticking, the corners of his lips rose uncontrollably.
The boy's fingers clasped her chin, pinched her cheek angrily, and then leaned down, prying the corners of her lips with a pretentious and fierce breath, seeping in.
After the kiss, both of them breathed a little shortly.
"You're really annoying." The young man's voice was slightly hoarse, and his eyes were full of accusations and complaints against her.
She blinked, her expression dazed.
The lip flap was bitten by him again, and his tone sounded a little angry and corrupted: "I asked you not to tell me, you really don't plan to tell me, right, can't you have a little of your own opinion." You
can still throw the pot like this.
"Well, don't you want to know?" Li Yin asked softly.
I don't want to confess because of anything else.
She just suddenly remembered too many things, too many people.
Jiang Jing snorted vaguely, did not answer, only urged: "You say it quickly."
She bit her lip and said with a serious expression: "I was yesterday..."
"Wait."
As soon as the conversation began, he was interrupted.
The young man looked at her with a complicated expression, was quiet for a while, suddenly lowered his head, and once again fiercely sealed her lips.
This time the kiss carried some imperceptible trembling.
After kissing for a while, he buried his head in her shoulder socket, and his voice sounded like hot water sealed in a plastic bag, heavy and stuffy, and slightly hot: "Don't say it."
"Li Yin-san..." paused slightly, and spoke again, his voice also dyed a little trembling, "I really don't want to know this time."
"I don't want to know at all what you did with whom." Saying that, the hand holding her waist tightened slightly.
"You must be trying to make me retreat."
"Don't tell me."
"I don't want to hear it."
"Even if you tell me now, I will quickly forget what you said, so you don't say it."
He spoke quickly, as if he was muttering to himself, but his tone sounded a little like venting his dissatisfaction.
"No matter what." He added, "You promised to be responsible for me."
"Li Yin, if you want to do what you say, you can't break your word."
It was as if something strange was slowly spreading in his chest, and Li Yin was stunned for a while before coming back to his senses.
She put her arms around his neck, and when she spoke, her voice was as soft as if it could be blown away by the wind: "Okay, don't break your word." Once
again, the initiative was taken away by him.
She let him vent like a small animal for a while, and seeing that the situation and the temperature of both of their bodies began to climb, and the atmosphere was so ambiguous that she was almost uncontrollable, she nudged his body twice.
"I'm a little tired today." She said, "Can you do it next time?"
He was stunned and quieted for a while before he spoke, "I'm in your eyes..." Halfway
through the words, it seemed that he also felt that what he said was not very credible, so he silenced and silently closed his mouth.
"Hmph, whatever you want, you can't run anyway." He said, "You said next time."