Chapter 58

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Meet Dr. Shen again (1800 words)

Chapter 58 

In the evening, Xiao Shu came to pick her up as promised.
It was Xie Tezhu who was driving, and this time Li Yin obediently opened the back door and sat next to Xiao Shu.
The carriage was very quiet, she held her school bag, sat straight and straight, did not dare to move, only quietly picked the strap of the school bag in her hand.
After the car drove for a while, Xiao Shu said to her: "There will be a friend with me later, and let him send you back by the way after eating." Xiao
Shu has always had a lot of friends, but most of them are business friends at the dinner table, and it is necessary to have a meal together occasionally.
Although she was a little unhappy that the double space was gone, Li Yin nodded and said, "Good." When
he arrived, the box was still empty, and the friend in Xiao Shu's mouth seemed to be late.
Li Yin was a little surprised.
After waiting for about two minutes, he heard a "click", the door was pushed open from outside, and the man carrying the smell of disinfectant water quickly walked in, as if someone was chasing him, and the door closed with a "pop".
This man... More like coming for surgery than eating, he wore a disposable medical coat, gloves on both hands, the lower half of his face was covered by a mask, and his head was tightly wrapped by a hat.
The moment he saw his figure and dress, Li Yin's identity popped up in his head.
Can be called a friend by Xiao Shu, dare to let Xiao Shu wait for him...
Who else can there be besides Shen Yan?
I haven't seen him here in Xiao Shu for too long, and I haven't had sex with him as an inflatable doll for too many days, and Li Yin almost forgot this person to cloud nine.
But at this moment, he was standing by the door with a disgusted face, taking off his disposable items and throwing them in the trash.
"It's a bit stuck in the road, I'm a little late."
Listening to his voice, her brain froze, and what was even more strange was that at the same time that some memories were awakened, her private parts also reacted.
Xiao Shu is still sitting next to him!
When Li Yin was embarrassed by her emotions, she saw Shen Yan move slightly, and her eyes looked towards her.
She subconsciously breathed lightly.
He looked away: "This is your niece?"
Uncle: "Hmm.
"It's actually grown so big." He sighed, "I was a little fart last time I saw it, I almost didn't recognize it, but... It always felt like I'd seen it somewhere.
No one paid attention to the second half of his thoughts.
Shen Yan finally finished processing, walked to the empty seat and sat down: "The dishes are all ready, then let's open the meal."
Saying that, he put down the bag he was carrying and took out several heavy and delicate food boxes, as well as chopstick boxes.
One by one, the man opened the food boxes, filled with tempting dishes and fragrant white rice, and with a satisfied expression on his face, he set it up before taking out the chopsticks.
After doing this, he suddenly raised his eyes, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: "Your niece's expression when watching people eat is so cute." Peeking
at the caught bag, Li Yin's face was full of shame.
Xiao Shu mocked lightly: "She has never seen a restaurant and bring her own lunch box, don't ask me to eat next time like this."
Shen Yan was choked, his expression innocent: "I'm not a person who loves eating in a restaurant, isn't it too long to meet and miss you, besides, we've been brothers for so many years, and you didn't know me on the first day."
"Eat your meal."
"Oh." He snorted, and was about to eat, his gaze fell on Li Yin's face again, "Speaking of which, her name is..."
"Liyin." This is the voice of Xiao Shu.
"Liyin?" This is Shen Yan's own voice.
The two voices appeared almost simultaneously, and the air was silent for a moment.
A moment later, Shen Yan's gaze finally moved away from Li Yin's face, fell on the lunch box in front of him, and fixed his eyes for a while before starting to eat.
With the third person present, Li Yin had almost no chance to talk to Xiao Shu. The meal was very quiet, and neither of them liked to chat during the meal, but even if she was silent, she could see that the relationship between them was really good.
Xiao Shu was probably in a hurry, and not long after eating, he hurriedly said goodbye to them, and asked Shen Yan to send her back.
Li Yin was a little resistant in her heart, and she didn't want to show it in front of Xiao Shu, plus - anyway, Shen Yan didn't know the secret of her and the inflatable doll, just a ride, and would not eat her, so she accepted this arrangement.
There is a separate toilet in the private room, only two washing stations, the light is dim, and the air is filled with a faint sandalwood.
As she washed her hands, the door was pushed open and Shen Yan walked in.
The two sinks were relatively close together, but he was a gentleman, and he kept a certain distance from her the whole time. Of course, Li Yin felt that it might also have something to do with his deep cleanliness.
However, this made her slightly relieved.
Drying her hands, she greeted Shen Yan, who was still drying her hand: "I'll wait for you outside." The
man wore silver-rimmed glasses, lowered his eyes, and his gaze fell on his hand, and it took a while: "Hmm."
Li Yin turned around, pressed her hand on the doorknob, and just about to push the door, her wrist was held from behind.
Then, a great force dragged her and pushed her against the wall.
The man looked down at her, his eyes almost the same as when he first looked at his hand.
Frightened, she looked up at him blankly, but her throat seemed to be blocked, and she couldn't make the slightest sound.
After a while, I felt that the man suddenly reached out, and her well-defined white fingers pinched a strand of her hair scattered on her collarbone, passed it to her nose, and sniffed lightly.
People who don't know, seeing his movements and expressions, may think that he is smelling some kind of medicine.
He put down the strand of hair, suddenly hung his head, clasped her waist with one hand, probed the bottom of her skirt with the other, pulled open her panties, moved his fingers back along the slit of flesh, and found the closed hole with his middle finger and squeezed into the tunnel.
It's all ... Too illogical... It was too sudden, until the lower body was inserted by a foreign object and the flower hole tightened, that Li Yin realized what was happening.
Her eyes widened in amazement, her body could barely move, but ... But because of his movements, the lust in the body quietly, quietly emerged from the dead water.
"Ah-" Li Yin pressed weakly against the wall, her body almost soft on that finger.