Chapter 67

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Can you not like others (1400 words)

Chapter 67 

The student was stunned at first, and then nodded reasonably: "Well, yes."
Lin Shi ignored him, only looked at Li Yin, and his voice was soft: "Sister, are you dating him?"
His eyes were dark, his eyes were a little cold, not to say how scary... The tone of her voice made her heart skip a beat.
Then she got a little angry.
Even if she's really in love? What does it have to do with his cousin? Why did he speak to her in such a questioning tone?
It was like, as if she had betrayed him.
What's more, his own private life had never told her...
Li Yin did not want to continue to entangle in this matter, she endured the displeasure in her heart, and simply said "um".
Receiving this answer, his eyelashes trembled twice, and then he asked softly: "How long have we been together?" If
you tell a lie, you have to make up countless lies to complete it.
Fortunately, the student was quite reliable, and seeing that she didn't speak, he consciously said for her: "Less than two months."
Today is the first day they pretend to be a couple, and it is indeed less than two months.
Lin Shi: "Oh.
Then he stopped talking. Raising his eyes and continuing to look at the billboard across the road, standing on the side, quiet as a pool of stagnant water.
Li Yin looked over.
The wind blew and his black and soft hair was disturbed, and he didn't care, his eyelashes blinked a few times under the wind, trying to keep his eyes open, as if he wanted to seriously read the words on the billboard.
Li Yin remembers that since he was a child, his health was not very good, and every time she played with him, he would pinch his nose and drink medicine, while smiling at her softly like a kitten.
At that time, he liked to say, my mother said that when I finished drinking the medicine and was well, I could play with you. Sister don't come home, I'll bring all my favorite toys to accompany you.
He was always smiling in front of her.
Laugh when you fall and hurt, laugh when you are sick and take medicine, even if you cry with injections, you will secretly wipe away your tears, and smile softly and tell her that it's okay and it doesn't hurt.
She suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, and even felt that if she stayed like this, maybe she would go crazy.
But fortunately, the car arrived within seconds.
Li Yin breathed a sigh of relief, hurriedly pulled the student bastard into the car, did not forget to make a sister gesture before getting on the car, waved at Lin Shi, and told him to go home early.
He looked up at her in the car, did not speak, and watched quietly.
The car started and threw his figure behind the old man.
—— When I returned home
at night, I took a bath and lay on the bed, and Li Yin was full of Lin Shi's face.
His eyes, and the way he looked at her.
Immediately afterwards, he recalled the memory of being pumped under him in the group villa.
She rolled over, put her hands on her chest, and her head was a mess of porridge.
Just as he was distraught, his phone suddenly received a text message.
Unfamiliar number, one line - "Sister, can I talk to you?" Needless
to say, it was naturally sent by Lin Shi.
Then, he sent a locator with a message: "I'm waiting for you outside your door." The
location showed that he was outside her house at the moment.
After throwing away his mobile phone and calming down for three minutes, Li Yin finally chose to get out of bed and go to open the door for him.
When he opened the door, Lin Shi was standing outside, pale.
Seeing her, he showed a smile: "Sister."
Li Yin whispered at him: "It's so late, why don't you go home."
"You ignore me, I don't want to go home." His eyes were slightly red, and his eyelashes blinked a few times.
She was a little soft-hearted and sighed: "This will make the family worry."
"I'm not a kid anymore." He said with a stubborn expression.
His gaze touched her face, and his tone weakened slightly: "I'll say two words to you and leave."
She could only relent: "You say."
"I know." He looked at her, "You didn't have time to pay attention to me during this time because you were in love."
Li Yin was stunned.
She remembered what she had just lied to him, he thought she had been in love for a month or two... And this time seems to be exactly the same as the time of her unilateral cold war with him.
He actually misunderstood this!
"I was actually a little angry." He exhaled softly, "But I just thought about it and thought about it, and thought of a better solution."
"That is." His voice suddenly became very soft and soft, and even his breathing seemed to disappear with it.
"Sister, I like you, I like you very much."
The young man looked at her, his Adam's apple moved up and down, an extremely faint light lit up in his black and beautiful eyes, and his voice was a little hoarse: "Can you not like others, can you, stay with me?"
The light, flickering on and off, seemed to be extinguished at any moment.
But it has not been extinguished.