Chapter 21

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Lick the meat stick for Xiao Shu in the car, and Xiao Shu Che shake (Po18. υ

Chapter 22
Li Yin's consciousness was confused from beginning to end.
She was groggy for a while as if she was asleep, unable to perceive everything around her, and then felt as if she could hear someone talking next to her.
Before she could tell who the speaker was, a hand lightly touched her lips.
Then, she heard Xiao Shu's voice.
Then, her consciousness was completely entangled with everything she had experienced last night.
The naked body, the inductance of the suit cloth rubbing through the flesh, and the pleasure of the man's meat stick pumping wildly in the body hit her like a wave.
Li Yin was wet.
Even though her brain was drowsy, she clearly perceived that the moment Xiao Shu's voice sounded next to her ears, her flower hole seemed to be tempted, squirming wildly, swallowing, and exuding a large amount of mucus.
The urge to be penetrated by this man tore at her brain.
But last night, Xiao Shu was really rude...
She was hot and swollen from his ass, and it really hurt.
At this moment, Xiao Shu's voice became very gentle again, making her feel like she was dreaming...
Maybe it's really a dream.
Such a gentle little uncle originally only existed in her memory.
It was rare to meet a gentle uncle in a dream, Li Yin suddenly felt like she had become a bullied child, she hummed with grievances, and subconsciously rubbed the man's cold fingers with her face.
The man's fingertips paused slightly.
She seemed to be stunned, unable to open her eyes and unable to see his face.
I could only mumble uncontrollably: "It's so hot below..."
"Little uncle... It's so annoying..."
—— After
waking up, Li Yin knew that Xiao Shu really hated it.
The housekeeper said he had come, but had left before she woke up.
I didn't even see each other.
Xiao Shu only left a Xie Special Assistant.
Xie Tesuke conveyed to her that the uncle did not plan to pursue the matter of the nightclub, nor would he tell her parents, so that she could study at ease and not think about it more.
The implication is that the meeting between the uncle and nephew that was scheduled for tomorrow has also been canceled.
Li Yin felt that her mood was a little strange.
In the morning, she was still worried about how to calmly face the little uncle who had been physically entangled after the meeting.
After finding herself worried, her chest was a little blocked.
He seems...
Really busy.
—— When I met Xiao Shu
again, it was already noon on the fourth day.
It was still the nightclub girl's body.
Underground garage, in the car.
Sitting in the back, there is a partition screen blocking, and the driver in the front seat cannot see what the person behind is doing at all.
In the dim light, looking up, Li Yin could only see Xiao Shu's silhouette hidden in the darkness.
Even if her mind was a little confused, Li Yin could guess what she was going to do.
You can also guess what Xiao Shu is going to do.
I haven't seen it for four days, and she doesn't know if the owner of this body has done it with Xiao Shu in these four days.
As long as you think of this possibility, the picture of Xiao Shu holding the waist of other women and advancing into her body will come to mind.
It was in stark contrast to his consistent indifference in front of him.
When he squatted between Xiao Shu's legs and released the meat stick for him, Li Yin's hands were shaking.
Facing a man she hadn't seen for a long time, she was a little resentful, a little resistant, and... Some expectations.
After so many days, she missed men very much. When I think of madness, I even think that it doesn't matter if it's Xiao Shu.
The huge pink-purple meat stick jumped out and bounced into her face, carrying the good smell of Xiao Shu's body.
She ghostly looked down and licked the small hole at the top, and glanced up at Xiao Shu's expression.
He looked down at her, his eyes dark.
Very good, no expression can be seen.
As soon as Li Yin wanted to get up and go straight to the subject, he was held down by the man.
"Lick." He said.
She blinked, stared at him, stuck out her tongue, and licked it again.
Stick out your tongue again, the third mouth.
Just as she was about to lick her fourth time, the man finally made a move, and he picked up her body and put it on his lap.
The meat stick was against her hole, hard.
Li Yin made up her mind to see his different expressions, so she put her arms around his neck with one hand and played with her breasts with the other.
The five fingers are plain white, the milk is snow-white, and the heavy milk constantly changes shape in her hands, white and tender and soft.
She played herself breathlessly, her lower body flooded with emotions, and the lewd water flowed onto Xiao Shu's meat stick, drenching the meat stick wet and slippery.
The flesh lips fluttered hungrily in the air, and she let out a soft "uh-huh" sound, took the initiative to clamp the meat stick between her legs, and rubbed it back and forth with her wet legs.
"Aaaaa Uncle grinds me so comfortably..."
The flesh lips were ground crispy and numb by the hot iron.
Xiao Shu's meat stick grinds her so comfortably.
I don't know if Xiao Shu likes the same niece's arse hole.
Back-to-back and comfortable.
She squinted, twisted her hips, and moaned while masturbating with a meat stick.
"Uncle..." When she
was emotional, Xiao Shu's expression still did not change, and her eyes only darkened when she pronounced the word "uncle".
The rest of the time, it's more like a solo.
Li Yin held the bottom end of the meat stick and stuffed it into the flower hole.
The thing was too big, the tunnel was not wet enough, and it was a little difficult to enter at first, and she trembled and tried several times before she could barely fit in.
As soon as she entered, she groaned softly in pain.
Xiao Shu's meat stick hurt her so much, she was about to split.
Yong Dao twitched and spat out a large piece of lewd water.
Li Yin came up unyieldingly, she twisted her ass, while spinning slightly and rubbing the meat stick, she sat down vigorously.
As she pushed through, the meat sticks scraped against her inner walls.
The flower hole is sensitive and enthusiastic, and when the meat stick goes deep, it is burned and trembling. It twisted the inner wall, tightly wrapped around the invading foreign object, and in a gesture as if it wanted to squeeze it out, it spat out the lustful liquid while eating the meat stick whole.
When it sat completely on his lap, the meat stick was also inserted into the deepest part.
The empty, as if missing a mouth, was filled.
The lower body is swollen, and the chest is also swollen.
The pain was mixed with comfort, and the electricity caused her toes to curl up.
Li Yin clamped him tightly, and muttered in a low, panting and crying voice: "Uncle's meat stick is so hot... It's about to scald me..."
These words made the meat stick in the body swell again.
The man snorted, I don't know if he was provoked by her words, and pushed the meat stick soaked in hot lustful liquid forward, and then he held her hips and began a round of thrusting.
The lower body was inserted with a rattling sound, and the lewd liquid coated the meat stick with water. Each time she withdraws, the flesh on the inner wall is turned out, and the flower hole is held up to be almost transparent, and when she lowers her head, she can even see the shape of the meat stick thrusting in her body through her lower abdomen.
The legs were completely closed, and the body was firmly controlled by him.
She was sore and swollen, but she couldn't escape this small space, and she couldn't stop moaning, even moaning with a trill.
But she's still making it bad.
She thought badly that this damn incest feeling could not be suffered by her alone. So, she likes to call his uncle over and over again when moaning.
"Uncle... Yes...... Faster..."
"Uncle... Uncle...... It's about to ruin my pussy..."
"Uncle's meat stick is so hot and big... It's so hard, it fills my pussy, it makes me so comfortable, it makes me so comfortable..."
The girl's voice was almost mute, and her body was whiteIt was soft, and it was stained with red marks of lust.
The tail of the man's eyes was slightly red.
Li Yin hadn't looked at him carefully for a long time, but at this moment, staring at his eyebrows that were still suppressing lust at the moment of emotion, she was almost fascinated.
Xiao Shu's appearance is really good-looking.
The appearance of Xiao Shu when he her was really tempting.
The girl thought so, more and more confused, she used her warm and soft, water-like pussy, tightly biting his meat stick, since everything has been done, wouldn't it be more comfortable to use her body to be fucked by him?