Chapter 12

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

The nightclub bumped into Xiao Shu

Chapter 12:
Thea's Palace.
The floor of the hall was so bright that it was almost illuminated, and the light was an ambiguous warm yellow, and the light was cast on the ground, flowing slowly. The air was filled with a faint fragrance, and the environment was even more luxurious than Li Yin imagined.
The space is spacious and quiet, with two rows of greeters hanging down in the center.
Occasionally, men in suits and women in short skirts pass by, and the endless sounds of communication and slightly muffled music are intertwined.
All this is incompatible with Li Yin.
It's not just out of place - she wears a simple short skirt, black shawl hair, revealing a tender white little face, standing at the front desk, it is like being pasted by a rookie plot artist using poor cutout techniques.
So the young lady at the front desk, after taking a look at her, said in a gentle voice: "Sorry, little sister, we don't recruit child labor here."
Li Yin: "..." I
was mistaken for an application.
She was a little remorseful.
Why did she come to the nightclub, and chose the highest-grade one in the city?
Is it because it is rumored that the young master here looks handsome and has a good life?
For the first time, she could only find random people, but she didn't want to be too casual.
You can only come to this occasion to find candidates and trade for money.
The upper mouth swallowed its spit without contending, and the lower mouth spat mucus without contending.
The flowers are one by one, needless to say, they are hungry again.
They have come to this point, how can they easily retreat? Anyway, no one knows her here, she leaves after she is cool, and she is not embarrassed.
She shoved the retreat back and said seriously: "I'm here to consume." Li
Yin still has a little pocket money, even if her parents are not in tune, her living expenses are not much at all. She doesn't like to spend money much, and over the years, she has accumulated a lot.
"Alone?"
Li Yin nodded.
The sister at the front desk was surprised, and after confirming it three times, she nodded: "Okay, you wait, for a while..." Halfway
through the words, she suddenly silenced.
Not only her, but the men and women who stayed in the lobby not long ago, dressed brightly and beautifully, all quieted down at this time.
All that remains in the air is the sound of music.
Li Yin blinked her eyes blankly, and subconsciously followed the eyes of others to look back.
Only then did she realize that the main entrance of the lobby, which had been closed, was now wide open, and outside the door, there were several more cars.
That car, even in the dark night of thick ink, simply and purely exudes a sense of prestige that is bright and blind.
A group of people in black suits and ties got out of the car and swept in with the cold air outside.
The one in the lead attracted the attention of the audience, including Li Yin.
The masculinity is dignified, the facial features are delicate, and there is a cold feeling of ignoring all things between the eyebrows. Another tall leg long, stunned to wear a suit out of the catwalk feeling.
He also doesn't fit in with the atmosphere here, but goes to two opposite extremes with Li Yin - he is more like he came to meet the head of state.
As soon as I walked in, a group of people surrounded me.
The first person to speak bent his usual back with a sense of demeanor, and his voice seemed to be a little trembling.
"Mr. Li, you are finally here."
The man nodded slightly.
The assistant standing behind him handed him the document for him: "This is a merger and acquisition plan, please look at it."
Next, what they said, Li Yin could no longer listen.
She was completely stupid.
The one called Mr. Li was none other than her uncle...
He he he, how could he be here? Did he see her? If he asked her why she was here, how would she explain?
Li Yin was so frightened that she panicked, and her brain made up 10,000 pictures of being scolded by Xiao Shu. Not only that, but he will also call her parents to tell them!
After a few words, they went inside. The lobby manager led the way in front, wiping sweat and laughing.
When passing by, Xiao Shu's gaze swept over Li Yin's face.
There was no pause, as if he hadn't noticed her at all.
Li Yin held his breath and watched Xiao Shu disappear from sight surrounded by that group of people.
She exhaled slowly, and while she was relieved, a strange feeling welled up in her heart.
Did he not recognize her, or did he recognize her, but he just didn't want to spend time with her?
Li Yin couldn't tell what kind of mood he was.
In this case, she certainly did not have the courage to continue her prostitution business. Just as he clenched his fingers and prepared to leave, he heard a rush of footsteps coming from behind him.
It was a young man, and by dressing up, Li Yin recognized his identity.
He is Xiao Shu's assistant.
At this moment, he stood in front of her, scratching his head, and whispered: "Miss Li, Li always asked me to send you back."