Chapter 30

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Spicy chicken Shen Yan, don't do chapter h with you (2000 words) [

Chapter 30 

The haunting tide of affection is like a sticky silk thread, enveloping her, enveloping her, and trapping her firmly in the intricacies created by this desire.
She was about to be swallowed up by abrasive desire.
Fortunately, he didn't study it for long.
He finally threw away the instruction manual and started.
Before starting, he changed into another pair of medical gloves.
Seeing him tirelessly changing his gloves, Li Yin, who was tortured to the point of crying, couldn't wait to bite him hard with her teeth.
Sex with sex dolls also wears gloves, you kind of wrap yourself all over!
Wearing gloves clearly makes sense for him.
He pressed against her, pressed the meat stick against her hole, and used his fingers to prop open her narrow entrance before entering. The closed small mouth opens slightly with the help of fingers, and it moves invisibly in the cold wind.
With the help of lubricating oil, the hideous giant slowly pushed in.
Looking at his previous expression and performance, Li Yin didn't expect at all that his desire... So big, so hot, so hard...
The lower body seemed to be completely split by something huge, and the feeling of fullness engulfed her from the bottom up, she was too full, too comfortable, her limbs were soft because of pleasure, and the soft flesh wall unconsciously began to secrete liquid, squirming to welcome the arrival of the giant.
The man was probably wrapped a little tightly, and the push stopped, and two drops of sweat oozed from his forehead.
After a pause, he continued to send it in.
His lips are very thin, the lip line is slightly pursed, even if he is doing this kind of thing, there is no extra expression on his face, he looks very serious and very ... Charming.
The warm body pressed against her delicate softness, and the nipples were pressed against the lewd shape by his firm and fair texture.
She could smell the faint smell of shower gel on his body and hear the powerful heartbeat in his chest.
"Plop".
"Plop".
The heat flowed from his body, and then the close skin passed to hers.
His meat stick was buried inside her.
Li Yin thought dizzily, before today, she probably wouldn't have thought that even if she died, she and Xiao Shu's hair were small, and there was such an intimate moment...
I'm afraid that if it's a little uncle, I won't think ...
Thinking of Xiao Shu, she was even wetter underneath, only feeling that the presence of the meat stick was becoming more and more distinct, and the flesh wall was kissed by the hot thing, but she still bit it hungrily, reluctant to let him go.
When he reached the deepest place, the wet flesh wall and the hot meat stick were tightly glued, and the man let out a moan from his mouth.
The sound of his moaning was equally good, his voice was hoarse and low, and it seemed to come from his throat, shallowly suppressing emotions, and at the same time, the beautifully shaped Adam's apple rolled up and down twice.
Li Yin rarely uses the word "seductive" to describe people, let alone men.
But at this moment.
The moment when she was slowly dried by him under her, looking at the moment when he looked at his serious face, the word "tempting" suddenly popped up in her mind.
But...... In this way, how can the word "tempting" be summed up simply.
She wanted to press him under her and swallow his desire in a riding position. If you want to take full control, you can use the shallow hole of the flower hole to play with his glans. I want to use the friction of the flesh to paint his beautiful and clean meat stick with sticky lewd liquid on his flesh lips.
I wanted to bite his Adam's apple lightly, tear off his calm and self-contained disguise, peel off his gloves, throw down his condom, and let his fingers, and his meat stick, enter her body without any obstruction.
I wanted to see his eyes reddened, I wanted to hear him moan and gasp, I wanted to color him with the color of desire.
But she couldn't do anything.
She could only lie under him, enchanted by her own sexual fantasies. Then the flesh hole spat out the watery love juice, and the flesh wall trembled, biting his desire tighter.
She hated herself for being a doll.
Men are probably self-taught about these things, and at first he should be a little unskilled, plus some pain, and his movements are very slow. The meat stick was thrust slowly, and every time it was jacked in and out, it was a huge torture for Li Yin.
In the end, he gradually found the rhythm and pleasure, the movements became faster and faster, the force of the jacking became larger and deeper, and the insertion became deeper and deeper.
......
During the period when Xiao Shu did not return, she would turn into a dull doll almost every night.
Li Yin felt that she seemed to like having sex with him a little.
She also felt that he should also like to have sex with her.
A man who first knows sex is more terrifying than a hungry wolf, and often wants her all night and all night, and she is always tossed and turned by him.
He liked the smell of her and would often bury his head in her shoulder socket after the thrust was over, gasping for a long time.
When the sex is strong, he even kisses her. Kiss her lips and lick her nipples.
Sometimes, Li Yin even mistakenly thinks that she has survived as a doll.
There are too many characteristics that real people have on her body, for example, when Shen Yan's tongue reaches into her mouth, her tongue will subconsciously secrete jin, will be sucked by him to tremble slightly, and will respond to him unconsciously.
And the poor, pure affectionate, who knows nothing about real human sex and does not know anything about real love dolls, has been unaware of it.
He never doubted her, but completely treated her as a lifeless sex doll.
Strangely, although it was just a doll, Li Yin could feel that he seemed to be more and more gentle with her.
Is this the legendary "long-term love"?
She thought uncertainly.
The nightlife partnership between the two lasted for a long time, and all this ended on a quiet night.
That is true.
On this day, Li Yin, as always, possessed the sex doll.
I thought that she would be greeted by Dr. Shen's alluring body, but she didn't expect that she was facing a small confined space.
To her horror, she found herself locked in a cupboard.
The cabinet was arranged as soft as a bed, sprayed with freshener, pasted with pink wallpaper, and hung with a string of small colored lanterns presumably to illuminate her?
Shen Yan, why do you pervert think that dolls need lamps!
Through the faint light of the colored lantern, she saw a line of note pasted on the closed cabinet door, with a line of large characters - "Self-discipline is free."
Li Yin: "??
She understood that it was Shen Yan who had self-discipline, and she who lost her freedom at this moment.
He may be tired of playing, or maybe he feels that addiction to sex affects his physical and mental health, so he locked her up.
Shen Yan, you can't afford to play!
Li Yin sat in a small cabinet and thought about her life for three minutes, and after three minutes, she made a great decision.
Spicy chicken sinks! She won't come over and talk to him in the future!