Chapter 103

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

The process of making love comes to people

Chapter 103 

"Hmm..." The voice overflowed from his throat, and the man's face had an extra groove, followed by a muffled snort that quickly changed into,
"... Well? What happened to Liyin, is it gone? Because
the speed is very fast, the concealment is seamless, not to mention Xiao Shu, even Li Yin seems to be nothing unusual when he listens.
So Xiao Shu really didn't think much about it.
At least on the surface.
Finally hung up the phone, Shen Yan's attention returned to Li Yin.
As smart as him, how could he not guess that there might be some problems in her relationship with Xiao Shu.
Li Yin saw him pondering for a moment, but did not ask more.
Shen Yan didn't want to inquire about their family affairs, only reached out and took the girl into his arms, kissed her earlobe, and the hot iron that was almost exploded by lust gently pushed into her wet pussy from behind.
She let out a soft coquettish hum.
"Uh-huh..."
Undoubtedly comfortable, the sound was like a cat, and the white and petite body was soft into a puddle of water in his arms.
That phone call gave him a stronger sense of morality, and he was more physically and mentally stimulated than before.
She was probably the same, confused by the top, her face full of crimson, humming softly and turning her head to rub his cheek, finding his lips, and sticking out her little tongue to lick greedily.
This simple action made his lower body stiffen and painful, and he kissed back, hooked her tongue and sucked, pinched her waist, and wanted to embed her in his body.
Shen Yan regretted a little - he wasted so much time in vain.
I knew she was just as I imagined... No, it's more delicious than expected, and he definitely won't make a move until now.
Probably this is the taste of the essence of food.
The next morning, he forcibly suppressed the desire to grow early and made a calm and rational appearance, solemnly saying that he wanted to send her home.
Li Yin did not refuse and gave him an address.
I picked her up last night in Li Yuan's Tangyuan villa, I thought she was going back there, but I didn't expect to give her own home address.
Shen Yan didn't ask more.
Before arriving there, she asked him to borrow a mobile phone to contact the lock picking company.
Shen Yan thought to himself that the conflict between this uncle and nephew might be even greater than he thought.
In this way, the "Meet the Parents" program will have to be delayed a little longer.
Thinking of Li Yuan, he had an awe-inspiring expression the whole time - sending her through the door into the bedroom.
Very self-conscious of elders.
People arrived, it was supposed to go.
Li Yin stood inside the door and waved at him.
This is her bedroom, the color is pink and cute, the sheets are covered in pink, and there are some cute throw pillows and teddy bears at the head of the bed.
Together, these cute environments don't seem to be as cute as her.
But invisibly, it makes her look more seductive.
Li Yin waved halfway, his wrist was held, and he was heard whispering, "Do it again." The
tone of discussion, expression and movement are unquestionable.
And so it started again.
It was not carried out in the morning, and it seems to be made up here. This bedroom is where she grew up, and someone comes to clean it regularly when no one lives there, so it is very clean.
The initial battlefield is in bed, standard male to female position.
Then he went to the window, with his back against the curtain, one leg hanging from the man's waist, accepting his entry and exit.
Then there was the couch, which became a woman and a man, and she sat on his lap, swallowing his hot roots up and down.
Then, the two suddenly heard a "click" sound.
It was the sound of the security door being opened outside.
The door was pushed open from the outside, and familiar footsteps came from outside.