Chapter 135

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

He can control, and she should control it

Chapter 135
Like throwing a stone on the surface of a calm lake, ripples spread outward from the chest cavity...
"Poof".
"Poof".
Strange, as if the sound of something crashing sounded in her ears.
The touch of the lip flap was cold and numb, and it hurt slightly, as if she wanted to awaken some sensations in her numb limbs through a subtle tingling pain.
But she froze completely.
Sluggish, did not resist, did not pander, as if he had become a robot, just looked at him with wide eyes.
Even she didn't know whether she was sensitive or dull.
At this moment when she was wrapped in a man's breath, countless memories that seemed to be discarded to the depths of her heart were like speeding trains, whistling towards her.
Just a slightly cool kiss made her recall too much.
As if her heart hurt from something, she suddenly wanted to hug him, to bury her face in his chest, to respond forcefully to his kiss.
But without warning, he let go of her and took two steps back.
Outside the intimate distance, within a safe distance.
At first, his brows twisted slightly, but after a while, his expression became cold and self-contained, his black pupils drooped, his eyes looked at her, there was not much emotion in his eyes, and the man in a few seconds was like the two.
As if it wasn't him who did something like that.
She was completely stunned, subconsciously opened her mouth, but did not make a sound, and the hand she was about to stretch out was embarrassingly withdrawn.
Or did he take the initiative to make the next move and take the initiative to speak out.
He took out an unopened bag of tissues from his pocket, took out one, bent down slightly, and patiently and calmly wiped her lips with a tissue.
"Sorry."
He was apologizing for what he had just done.
The movements are soft, but the voice does not hear the emotion.
In a trance, she even felt like a child who accidentally stained her lips while eating.
The time didn't last long, and in a few seconds, it was over.
He put most of the remaining pack of tissues in her jacket pocket, but left the used one.
She tried to find some excess emotion from his face, but failed.
So for a long time, she only replied: "... Never mind.
He said sorry, she said it didn't matter, it sounded reasonable and logical.
"I'm back to work." He said, "Call me again if necessary." "Good
." She said, "Goodbye uncle."
So as he turned, she also left.
It seems that it looks a little unkind, but Li Yin's messy head can't take care of so many things.
She didn't look back, and she didn't go back to the ward.
It seemed that only the bathroom could accommodate strange emotions that she couldn't control.
The cold and clean mirror reflected her face.
The eye sockets are actually red.
But she didn't dare to admit that in the moment just now, in that extremely short kiss, so many thoughts had rushed through her brain.
There was even a moment when she wanted to tell him that she missed him a lot.
Fortunately, she didn't say it.
Since he can control it, so should she.
She tidied up in the bathroom for a while, washing her face with cold water over and over again until she was sure she couldn't see any signs of crying, and then returned to the ward.
After too long delay, my aunt was already gone.
The room was empty, and Lin Shi was the only one.
He lay on the bed, seemingly staring at the door in a daze, and when he saw her return, his eyelashes quickly raised, and then a smile appeared in his eyes.
"Sister, you're back."