Chapter 37

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

He called her over (2200 words)

Chapter Thirty-Seventeen:
The Cell Phone Returns to the Teacher.
I don't know what Xiao Shu said to him, but in the end he agreed.
However, the teacher also made a request. It's okay to go out and play, you can't play for too long, and you have to report to the cram school when you come back from the trip - and you have to report it halfway.
The matter was so confused.
Coming out of the office, Li Yin's brain was still dead and restarted.
The words Xiao Shu said echoed back and forth in his ears, his voice seemed to have strange magic, Li Yin only thought about it for a while, and then felt that his ears gradually burned.
She subconsciously reached out and covered her ears.
It was already the afternoon after school, and after spending half a day in the office, the other students were walking around, and the campus was quiet.
"Hey..."
As he was walking, a voice suddenly came from behind him.
Li Yin was startled, and turned his head to find that it was Gu Xizhen.
He walked not far behind her, and she never noticed.
Her hand holding the strap of her schoolbag tightened and looked up at him: "Is there something wrong?" ——

Gu Xizhen had an impression of her.
Her brother Lin Shi was already well-known in their circle, and he was a fragrant food in the eyes of others. When they first met, she stood next to Lin Shi, looking a little similar to him, just talking about appearance... It seems to be even better.
It's a pity that she didn't show her face much during the whole process, her expression was cold, her face was full of writing that no one should be close to the living, and she almost didn't speak.
At that time, he felt as if he had seen her somewhere, and stared at her for a long time.
However, there were so many people going back and forth on campus, plus she was Wen Lin's classmate. It seemed reasonable to feel familiar, and then I didn't pay attention to it.
And this time we met again, and that strange feeling surged up again.
When he entered the door, she was standing at her desk listening to the teacher, wearing a school uniform and a black hair shawl, dressed as modestly as last time.
But at a glance, he recognized her identity from the back of his school uniform.
There is a unique feeling of coldness on her body, like a piece of snow, her temperament is simple and pure, but it is freezing to the bone.
As he stood beside her, he smelled the milk scent on her. Faint, if nothing.
Almost instantly, it reminded him of some erotic moments some time ago. The difference is that the other party's face, from Wen Lin, became hers.
Out of various psychology, he took the initiative to say that he was free to make up lessons for her.
But her reaction made him feel irritable from the inside out.
Very irritable.
At this moment, he walked behind her and followed her for most of the day, but she was unaware.
Inexplicably, he felt even more irritable.
So he spoke up and stopped her. The moment she turned her head, a hint of surprise flashed in her dark eyes, and after seeing him, surprise was replaced by shock.
Up close, he realized more clearly how good she looked.
The face is only the size of a palm, but the eyes are like almonds, the pupils are dark and moist, and the lips are not painted, but they have a delicate pink. When frightened, the small mouth opened slightly, like a ... Soft rabbit.
Rarely did she have such a vivid expression, and in the only two times she met, she habitually had a cold face.
But once this expression became vivid, his facial features became brighter, as if he had lifted the surface of the sparkling lake with thick fog, and shook off his body against the red sun.
He suddenly felt that his throat was a little dry.
But when she calmed down and looked at him squarely, her eyes became a clear and waveless lake again, and there were naked words of alienation and coldness written in them.
"Is there something going on?" She said.
—— In
the line of sight, the handsome and tall boy like a pine and cypress was first stunned, then lost his smile, and shook his head: "It's okay, just shouting at you."
Li Yin was surprised but didn't ask more: "... All right.
After that, he didn't particularly want to talk to him more, so he continued to walk.
He didn't speak again, but his footsteps were not far behind her.
When he was about to reach the campus gate, he finally spoke again: "We were before... Have you met. After a
pause, she heard him continue, "I mean before last time."
Li Yin's heart stopped beating violently.
However, just before she could make a sound, another voice cut into the air and rescued her in time.
"Sister."
She subconsciously looked over, and saw Lin Shi by the flower bed at the school gate, and when she saw her, he had a shy and gentle smile on his face.
He walked towards her, and when he got closer, he naturally helped her get the bag on her back.
Probably knowing what she wanted to ask, he explained as he moved.
"Our school has an early exam this semester, it's already a holiday, you should also be about to have the final exam, right?"
Li Yin snorted.
She struggled for a while, but did not bother him, and could only ask him to take the bag.
Throughout the whole process, Lin Shi treated Gu Xizhen as air.
Only after pulling Li Yin out a few steps, did he realize that he turned around and waved goodbye to him gently and politely: "See you later." Determining
that the man could not hear him, Lin Cai said in a resentful voice: "Didn't you say that he is not a good person, why are you still so close to him?"
Li Yin rubbed her head.
She didn't really want to explain it to him, but seeing his lonely expression, she had to say, "I just ran into it when I left the school."
Lin Shi pursed his lower lip and looked away: "Okay." After
a moment of silence, he said again: "Sister, have you been angry with me recently?"
"Huh?" She denied it, "No.
"After I went to school, I messaged you every day." He suddenly looked at her, his winged eyelashes drooping, "You didn't return a single one."
Li Yin only felt that one head was two big.
Touching her conscience, she has always ... I love this brother very much.
As soon as he escaped from Gu Xizhen's side, he turned around and had to face an even bigger trouble.
But when I think about it, he likes to go to that kind of place, and has sex with different girls almost every month... It even included her, and Li Yin felt that she would not be able to face him with a normal attitude in the future.
She racked her brains and wrote the wording in her stomach: "Actually, it just happened to be busy during this time, I didn't look at my phone, I..." Halfway
through the words, his voice froze.
As he spoke, her hair was ruffled by the wind, so he bent down closer, stared into her eyes seriously, reached out, naturally pinned her tossed hair behind her ear, and then touched her face.
Being so close, she could even feel the heat of his breath.
Such an action, he did it at this moment, seemed a little too intimate.
Li Yin's mind resurfaced the image of being pressed on the bed by him that day, and she begged him, and he answered.
The thick sense of shame and resistance made her tense all over, and she subconsciously took half a step back.
Lin Shi's expression paused, and he seemed to want to speak.
Just then, another voice came to her rescue.
"Ayin."
When she heard the sound, she turned her head and saw Xiao Shu's car across the road.
Countless high-rise buildings soared into the sky in the background, the evening glow covered the asphalt, the leaves were mottled with the shadows of the trees, and the black cars stopped there for an unknown amount of time. The window was only half open, and the man inside tilted his head slightly, his gaze falling on her.
She heard him say again, "Come here."
From a little distance, she couldn't see his expression clearly, let alone his eyes.