Chapter 113

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

For her mouth

Chapter 113

The result, of course, was... Failed.
The teenager who was hit by aphrodisiac and aphrodisiac incense did not know where the willpower came from, and he abruptly avoided her active attack.
"Sister, sister..." Lin Shi's voice was tinged with a little suppressed pain, "Don't continue."
He pressed her body back under him.
The boy's body temperature was frighteningly high, his body was hot, and the heat he exhaled when he breathed seemed to melt people.
He seemed to be unable to finish a sentence, and his body trembled slightly under great pain.
"Sound..." After
a murmur, he took her hands and came under her.
The hot breath exhaled gently spit on the girl's wet secret garden.
The moment the young man's lips touched the girl's flower lips, her body trembled violently, and finally stopped her previous restless turbulence.
She let out a dazed whisper: "Ahhhh

Finally quieted down.
Lin Shi then felt that his desire was slightly controlled, his gaze fell on her legs, here is full and cute, the delicately shaped outer lips are wrapped with the pink and tender flesh buds inside, the lewd water between the flower slits is flooded, the flower lips hold the lewd silk, the water is shiny.
His hot breath spat up, and the flower lips would even shrink sensitively, and then more lewd liquid would spill from the flower mouth.
At first, it was a shallow taste.
The tongue gently licked the closed slit and swirled around the outside over and over again, smearing the girl's sweet lewd water all over the surrounding area. The gentle and subtle movements caused her lower abdomen to contract one after another, and her fingers twisted his hands tighter.
"Hmm... Uh-huh..." the girl closed her eyes and moaned, "Uh-huh... Don't, don't lick there... Hmm..."
His tongue probed between his lips, swept the soft and delicate flesh inside, teased for a while, and suddenly took a sip of the untaken granulation.
"Ahhhhhhh
The teenager seemed inspired.
His movements suddenly accelerated, and the force was significantly increased, hooking the sensitive granulation to lick and suck.
"Hmm... No, don't..." Her moans were filled with more weeping and low sobs.
As if she wanted to escape, the girl spread her legs and subconsciously grabbed the sheets beside her, but before her body moved, she saw that the teenager's attack became more and more rapid.
He took the granulation in his mouth and sucked wantonly, as if he wanted to suck out the sweet and delicious lewd juice from it.
The result is... The girl's lower body suddenly spasmed, screamed, cried, and was sent to orgasm by him.
Transparent obscene water spews out like a floodgate.
But he still didn't stop, his tongue continued to move, hooking her most sensitive tender flesh and continuing to suck, as if he wanted to send her more and more pleasure.
Her body became more and more sensitive during the orgasm, covered in fragrant sweat, and wave after wave of lewd water spewed out.
At the end of this wave, the girl's body was paralyzed into a puddle of water, soft, and only emitted a kitten-like chuckle.
The boy closed his eyes and hugged her soft body into his arms.
His lower body was still hard and painful.
But he didn't dare to do anything.
Even if he only used his hands and mouths, he was flustered, annoyed and regretted - he didn't know if she would be angry in his dreams.