Chapter 44

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Urinary incontinence in front of Xiao Shu H (1800 words)

Chapter 44
Li Yin immediately recalled that many, many years ago, when Xiao Uncle, who was still a half-old teenager, cooked for her for the first time, made a table of her favorite dishes, and then sat at the table, looked at her nervously expectantly, and asked her if it was delicious.
The handsome young man back then appeared in front of her alternately with the face of the young man in front of her.
At that time, his expression seemed to be the same.
Jean Liyin couldn't even connect his face with what he was doing at the moment.
He still held her hand and let her pinch his arm without stopping.
Obscene movements, made by him, seem to have nothing to do with "obscenity".
You may even mistake him for a lonely immortal king sitting in the forest drinking tea.
The slippery tongue gently licked her clitoris, labia, skimming at the edges, and reaching into the slit to scrape. Everywhere she went, pleasure spread like a wind and a tidal wave, and a fine and dense electric current almost swept through her body.
It was itchy to be licked, but more or more comfortable... The brain told her that she could not bear such extinction of pleasure, but her body greedily pressed forward, as if she wanted to ask for more pleasure from between the man's lips and tongues.
"Ayin..." the hot breath spat on her sensitive spots, "Is this comfortable?"
"Ahhh Uh-huh..." she cried, "comfortable, comfortable..." I couldn't hold it
back anymore, and a shallow moan overflowed from my mouth.
It's strange to make such a shameful sound under Xiao Shu ...
She bit her lip, pinned her face, and unconsciously pushed her fingers together.
It can be felt that he actually has no experience in this kind of thing, and his movements are still a little rusty, but the strength is gentle as if he is afraid of breaking her.
When licking, it will deliberately cater to her reaction.
When she behaves comfortably, he will become more serious. She frowned, and he immediately changed his ways.
Li Yin clearly sensed that Xiao Shu was pleasing her.
The man who brought her up with one hand, who had seen her wear open pants and changed diapers for her, Daddy's own brother, her little uncle, was now lowering his head, carefully pleasing her with his lips and tongue.
He wanted to make her comfortable, more comfortable.
"Little uncle..." Li Yin heard her voice under her lust, soft as if she had changed a person, "Uh-huh... Really good... It's so comfortable..." The thrill of
incest was like thousands of tiny needles, standing up and dancing on her heavenly cover.
Crispy and painful, densely packed.
Only the lower body is completely happy, and the man's tongue can take care of every sensitive point on her labia, and the lip line will gently purse her soft clitoris when pursed.
The fragile flesh bud trembled and shrank between his lips and teeth, more and more lewd fluid overflowed from between the closed gaps, and the girl's pink flower lips were muddy, like a peach that had been kneaded with juice, fragrant and sweet, like a hook to bite through the peach skin and sip deeply.
The fragrant liquid that flowed out was licked away by his tongue and entered his mouth.
After that, probably mastering the technique to make her happy, he finally increased his speed and increased his strength.
The lewd liquid was getting more and more, and her flesh lips were getting wetter, and she could feel that she was even wetting the sheets on her lower body.
Li Yin even heard the humiliating sound of water.
The pleasure went wave after wave, wave after wave, and never stopped.
The body and brain received double pleasure, and the temperature of her lower body became higher and higher, higher and higher, as if she was about to melt into a puddle of water under the soothing of her lips and tongue.
At this time, the man's hand gently kneaded and kneaded her wet clitoris, imitating the position of sex, inserted between the closed flesh lips, let her soft tender flesh hold his fingers, and then stirred the lustful liquid everywhere.
The girl's clothes were half-faded, drenched, and her long sweaty black hair was half tied to her shoulders.
The mutton fat jade-like legs were open and closed, limply on the man's shoulders, and in the center of the legs was the young man's head.
"Uncle... Uh-huh..."
She couldn't do anything, let alone look down at the absurd picture, she could only cry, straighten her snow-white and delicate feet, and rub the man's shoulders with the skin of her inner thighs, as if begging for mercy and as if begging.
The plump nipple tips tremble subtly with pleasure.
The two beautiful almond eyes were half-squinted, their faces were flushed, their eyes were full of water, wet and hazy, and they looked very pitiful.
Her hand gently penetrated into the man's hair at some point, the back of her fair hand contrasted with the black hair, and faintly saw the lilac blood vessels, but the five fingers were not willing to exert force.
Obviously a giver, the man's breathing is even faster than hers, as if he is suppressing the rolling wave of lust.
"Little uncle, ahhhh..." The
pleasure piled up, as if pulling her body from the height of a thousand floors to fall continuously.
There couldn't be more...
With the naked eye, you can see that she is in pain... Or maybe she's so happy that it's almost painful.
"No, not anymore... Aaaaa Little uncle..."
When the happiness piled up to the peak, the girl's crying voice finally turned into complete crying, her face was full of tears, her toes were curled up, and her lower body began to spasm and twitch.
"Too much... Stop...... Ahh... I'm going to pee... Stop licking there... Aaaaa
As if he wanted to eat her whole body, he treated her lower body as delicious food, constantly swallowing and licking, and the meat buds were swallowed by him for a while, and spit out by him for a while. The flexible tongue swept over every sensitive part of her, and in her most sensitive place, imitating the position of sexual intercourse, staying provocative hard.
"Aaaaaa

Finally, the pleasure accumulates in the lower body, and finally breaks through the restraints, turns into a transparent liquid, and squirts out from the Yong Dao.
She was beaten by the little uncle ... Licked to urinary incontinence...
It was, really... Own body.