【Zongzi Festival Fanwai】1 (Liyin x Uncle)

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

【Zongzi Festival Fanwai】1 (Liyin x Uncle)

【Zongzi Festival Fanwai】 A
[Many babies want to eat Xiao Shu's meat, Zongzi Festival write a fanwai to satisfy, just outside the fan, does not affect the plot of the main text]
After waiting for too long and too long, Li Yin's mood became more and more nervous.
Xiao Shu has not seen anyone for several days, and she has never found a chance to meet him, but fortunately, the Dragon Boat Festival has arrived, and she has a reason to ask him to meet.
She missed him terribly.
She had so much to say to him.
She also wanted to treat him to rice dumplings.
It's just that......
Today he still seems to be very busy, waiting from afternoon to evening, and did not wait for his reply. A few calls went out, and the ones who answered them were all Xie Tesuke.
He said that Xiao Shu was having an important meeting and would not be able to return until late.
She put her phone away and waited obediently.
It's not that I didn't think about it - what if he didn't come back tonight either.
But she deliberately made so many preparations, she really didn't want to miss it.
==
Seeing Li Yuan come out of the conference room, Xie Ye, who had been waiting for a long time, quickly followed.
The other party's footsteps did not stop, and he only glanced at him slightly: "Something to say."
"That... Miss Li asked when you would go back tonight. The
man's expression only made a little wave.
Xie Ye said again: "In the few hours of your meeting, she called you three times and sent seven text messages."
Saying that, Xie Ye couldn't help but muttered in his heart. I don't know what happened to President Li during this time, even if he is busy, he doesn't like to go home when he is free.
It's like a different person.
"What did she say?"
"She also said that after the Dragon Boat Festival, she will wait for you to go back and eat rice dumplings."
Hearing this, he was quiet for a while, then nodded: "Okay, I see."
She seemed to have no heart or lungs than he had imagined.
On the way back, Li Yuan thought so.
While driving, Xie Tesuke said to himself: "It's so late, and I don't know if Miss Li slept..."
The man sat back without speaking, as if he hadn't heard, only silent, and didn't seem to care.
Xie Ye didn't understand more and more.
Mr. Li obviously liked this niece very much, how could it be such a reaction.
It's weird.
When he arrived at the community, Xie Ye subconsciously raised his head.
Ooh...... The window was dark, probably too late, and Li Yin had already fallen asleep.
He turned to look at Mr. Li again.
Well, the already dark face, now it stinks even more.
However, it did not last long, and Mr. Li's expression quickly returned to normal.
Odd. How strange.
When Xie Ye left, he was still muttering this word in his heart.
Li Yuan pushed open the door.
There are no lights in the living room and dining room, and on the dining table, you can vaguely see a few rice dumplings on the dinner plate, crooked, and it should have been cold.
He glanced in the direction of her bedroom, the door was closed and there was no light in the crack of the door.
So quiet, she seemed to have fallen asleep.
It's late after all.
Without appetite and no rice dumplings on the table, he went into the bathroom to take a shower, put on a bathrobe, and went back to the bedroom.
I didn't turn on the light, but I felt the warm tenderness the moment I lifted the quilt into bed.
The girl's chirping came from under the covers.
"Liyin?"
Li Yin heard Xiao Shu's voice in a half-dream.
She was instantly completely sleepy.
"Little uncle..."
"You slept in the wrong room." She heard him say.
"I didn't." She was soft and coquettish, "I was waiting for you to come back and eat zongzi, I waited too long and accidentally fell asleep."
"It's too late to eat." Xiao Shu said, "I'll carry you back to sleep."
"Don't... The rice dumplings I specially prepared for my uncle, and my uncle had to eat them. The
other party was quiet for a moment.