Chapter 133

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Why did Xiao Shu come?

Chapter 133 

No matter what, doing something bad and facing her elders again is an extremely weak thing for her.
But before she could ease her mood, the boy lying on the bed looked at her with his black and moist eyes: "Yinyin..."
She noticed that he had been shouting "Otoin" more and more often recently!!
Especially when under the bed.
In bed she didn't want to hear the word "sister", but he was rotten, and the more she knew what she didn't like, the more she had to step on something. I like to call my sister when I have sex, and I open and close my mouth under the bed.
Seeing that she ignored it, he was silent for a moment, and then opened his mouth again: "Sister... Come here.
The thorns all over her body stood up.
It's too early to say it, and shouting anything the same shames her!
"What for?" She moved a little closer.
He reached out and grabbed her wrist, and with a slight force, Li Yin was pulled into his arms.
It's not like a patient anymore.
He didn't move his hands and feet, only hugged her, and said after a while: "You come to bed."
Li Yin raised her face to look at him.
He lowered his gaze slightly, reached out to support her face, brought her body up, and kissed her lips at the same time, his voice was slightly hoarse: "Sister, I want you." His
breathing was slightly heavier: "They're gone, and no one will bother us next..."
As he spoke, his voice became a little unwilling: "Yinyin, I haven't done it for many days..."
Li Yin thought silently in her head.
Where there are many days, even if you count today, it is only two days...
However, due to the gluttony in her body, even if she knew that this young man had a bad stomach, she still closed her eyes and acquiesced to his behavior.
His hand gently dug into her garment, roaming her smooth body, following the curve of her body, all the way up, and finally to her pair of pigeon breasts.
After gently rubbing her fingers with the pepper milk for a while, Lin Shi's breathing became heavier, and then he simply kissed the tip of her nipple through the thin cloth of her clothes.
The fabric on her chest was soon licked wet and cold by him, and she trembled her body lightly, easily gushing out wave after wave of love.
"Uh-huh... Hour...... Don't, don't bite..."
He didn't stop the movement of his mouth because of her voice, opened his mouth to swallow her nipples, and after a while, his fingers probed into her skirt.
The bottoms were already a little wet, and when the fingertips were gently rubbed, the boy's fingertips were slightly hard, and the fingertips fell into that soft place.
"I can feel it biting me through a layer of fabric..." Lin Shi said, "Sister doesn't want it very much..."
She opened her mouth, unable to speak, she could only make a cry of unknown meaning, and her body rubbed indiscriminately in front of his chest?
"Uh-huh..."
He didn't hurry to take off her clothes, but rubbed his hot meat stick against her flower lips through the wet bottoms.
"Uh-huh... Other...... Uh-huh... Yes...... Small, hourly... Whew..."
She gasped softly, reached down indiscriminately, and just wanted to take off the bottoms that hindered further contact between the two, when she heard a familiar voice suddenly outside.
"Oh, you actually arrived before us, why didn't you go in when you were all at the door?"
This is Lin Mu's voice.
The moment he heard it, Li Yin's entire head instantly sobered up.
And at this moment, she heard another voice.
"The door is closed." The man's voice came faintly from outside the door, "Thinking they might be sleeping, so I didn't knock."
As if she was swept up by a tornado, a burst of numbness quickly climbed up, and her hands and feet froze at once.
Xiao Shu and Lin Shi are not related, how can they appear outside the door?

Why did Xiao Shu come?