Chapter 95

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Help me

Chapter 95
Li Yin's head was a little confused.
Until I was in the spacious and bright living room, I did not come to my senses.
This is his residence, as ever, clean to the point where there is no trace of life.
She was so wet that water even dripped onto the ground.
With his temper, with his degree of cleanliness, such a she is not even qualified to touch the threshold of his house.
But now she was held in his arms.
Before Li Yin could make a sound, he was put on the soft sofa.
She was dumbfounded.
Even an unclean person would not allow a chicken to spoil his clean sofa like this, right?
Was he so hygienic over the past twenty years that he was retaliatory at the moment?
Shen Yan didn't seem to feel that he had done anything terrible.
Li Yin felt like sitting on a needle when she sat up.
As soon as she wanted to get off the couch, she was pressed back.
"You rest for a while, I'll put hot water on you."
She was a little cramped: "I can stand, the rain will stain the sofa."
"Dirty change." He answered quickly.
Li Yin: "..."
That's the truth.
But why bother!
He explains: "I usually change the sofa cover twice a day, so it's okay. After a
light pause, he continued: "With me, you don't have to be pressured.
Li Yin: "... Good. The
guilt did ease a little.
However, she still vaguely felt that something was not quite right.
Except for those few nights, those few nights when they turned into inflatable dolls and were intimate with him, extremely absurd...
At any other time, Li Yin had almost no contact with him.
How could he suddenly show up and bring her home? And also weird... So good to her.
When he got up and was about to leave, she couldn't help but ask out loud, "Did Xiao Uncle let you come?"
"Uncle?" The man in white frowned, and then said, "Just passing by."
He had irrepressible thoughts about her.
After a long, long time without seeing each other, the thought fell back into the deep sea.
Tonight is a complete coincidence.
On a rainy night, I saw a poor girl nestled on the side of the road.
The girl was drenched and cat-like.
It looks so low, so pitiful, so sad.
The thought, which had been silent for a long time, suddenly came out again.
I don't want to ask her why it's raining here, why she's sad, or if she's waiting for anyone.
His only thought was
that kittens should be happy.
You should just lie lazy in a comfortable bed.
I want to take her back, give her a bath, and help her remove the cold from her body.
So it really did.
Fortunately, she did not resist the whole time.
He carried her into the bathroom. The hot water was put in advance, and as soon as it entered, the body was covered by warm hot air masses.
The body slides into the bathtub.
Looking through the mist to the ceiling hanging with water droplets, the memory of this place from months ago became clear in my mind.
At that time, she was still a sex doll who couldn't move.
You can only let him toss.
She was aroused by his movements, but she couldn't even move.
What was she thinking at that time?
As if thinking that if she can move, she must take revenge fiercely.
And now, this man is right in front of you. He was still wearing a pure white coat, so for a long time, his clothes were not wrinkled at all, and the buttons were tied to the top.
When you look up, you can see a slightly raised Adam's apple, on which a transparent bead of sweat remains.
The white Adam's apple is so beautiful that it makes people want to take a bite.
The fog clouded the eyes, and probably the brain.
She reached out and wrapped her arms around his neck, stuck it on, stuck out her tongue, and licked the transparent, beautifully shaped liquid.
The man's body stiffened in her arms.
"Help me." Li Yin heard her own voice, "I don't want to move..."