Chapter 29

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Being played naked by a doctor (1500 words)

Chapter Twenty-Nine
The head jumped out of what he saw in the hospital office during the day today.
The girl who wore a fat blouse, but could still see that her waist was not grasping.
As well as the faint milky scent that emanated from her.
Shen Yan's gaze fell on the doll, and his eyebrows jumped.
——
Perhaps because turning into a physical doll has a special sense of novelty, the stimulation is stronger than the real person, Li Yin is very comfortable with his slender fingers, there is a hot warm current slowly falling from the lower abdomen, and the lower body temperature is getting hotter and hotter.
The cool, moist lubricating oil melts on the soft inner wall, and the layers of pleasure spread outward like ripples.
When the man moved, the expression on his face was meticulous, and his eyes were fixed on her lower body. After a while, his brows suddenly furrowed slightly.
——With such an expression, Li Yin even suspected that he needed multiple flashlights in his hand for him to explore her.
She felt... Some shame.
But the man's face was good-looking, his silver-rimmed glasses showed a slightly cold breath, and his temperament made his behavior not stained with the slightest lewdness.
Being stared at by him like this, there is more of a strange pleasure in the body. Under this pleasure sweep, she couldn't even care about shame, and the flower hole was separated by disposable gloves, and she was also stirred up by him.
The slender foreign object rubbed against the inner wall, and the movement was not fast or slow to graze the inner wall, like a stone falling into the water, stirring up thousands of ripples.
I want to ask him for more.
But this man, when he was halfway through the smear, suddenly frowned and pulled his fingers out.
The fingers are carrying mucus, and there is a soft "bang" sound when exiting the acupuncture hole.
There was nothing in her body, the itching in her honey hole was unbearable, her body seemed to be missing a huge opening, and an endless sense of emptiness swallowed her.
How did he stop?
Why didn't he start for half a day?
Her heart seemed to be scratched by a cat's paw, and she wanted to overlap her legs to give herself pleasure, but she could do nothing but lie motionless on the bed, thinking uncomfortably.
She saw Shen Yan get up, take off the disposable gloves, throw them into the trash, and take out a new pair from the drawer and put them on.
He reached out and pinched her face.
Hiss...... Some pain, why can't it be gentle.
Li Yin was almost pinched and crying, her eyes couldn't control the wateriness, and she looked at him with teary eyes.
As a result, the expression on the man's face became more solemn.
He continued to move, slightly lighter, pinching her arm, touching her lower abdomen, and holding her soft and full breasts with a serious expression.
No matter what body she changes to, her chest is always her most sensitive place, the man's such a movement, the nipple was swept by his palm, trembled twice like electricity, trembling and standing up.
The milk becomes sore, the tingling sensation is transmitted from the nipple tip to the lower body, and the flower hole gets a signal, shrinks and spits out a stream of heat.
His gaze shifted slightly, and his palm fell to her other breast. This time, gently knead the red bud with the tip of your index finger and thumb.
If his expression had a little bit of "playfulness", she might not be so tormented.
Rather, not at all.
It was as if he was using her body to study the material of this doll. Li Yin even felt that maybe in the next second, he would complete a 10,000-word paper called "On the Influence of Sex Doll Materials on Sex Experience".
But he was only draped in a bathrobe, his hair and neck were dripping with undried water, and even his Adam's apple was a little wet.
His Adam's apple is really good-looking, with slightly convex lines, which seems to be demagogic.
It was this contrast that made her heart, her body, her brain, like being simmered and slow-boiled by something on a low fire, hot and empty.
I really want to be pressed under him.
I really want to use the flower hole to cover his meat stick.
Under the surge of lust, Li Yin completely forgot his identity and just wanted to be penetrated by him.
But this man...
It's really excessive!!
Why is he delayed!
Even pinching her breasts wasn't his intention, and she didn't continue after he touched them for a while, and even changed into a new pair of gloves again.
Li Yin watched him walk out of the room again.
The second time he returned, he had a brand new booklet in his hand.
The first line of the book reads "Instructions for the use of sex dolls".
You're still not a man!
Do you still have to read the instruction manual for using a doll?
She even suspected that she would moan and cry out with this doll's body in the next moment.