Chapter 8

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Held by him in the classroom and thrusting, begging him to suck tits (high h)

Chapter 8:
He held her by the arse, and she sat on his huge root.
With each step, his hot glans touched her most sensitive spots.
"Ahhh... Ahhh Too much...... Whew... Don't go in again..."
The more he said this, the more the small mouth below bit him tightly.
He looked down at her.
The girl caught up in lust, moaning and panting, and the wet and hot Yongdao clamped him desperately.
When shaking his head, two soft white rabbits on his chest jumped with him. The waist twisted slightly, and Yong Dao twisted and rubbed his meat stick.
His black hair was wet with sweat, and there were beads of crystal clear sweat on his forehead and neck.
It's too beautiful to be true...
More beautiful than ever seen, tearful eyes added a little sense of brokenness to her, and the allure was deadly.
I want to... Just kill her.
I wanted to make her cry.
Gu Xizhen brushed her wet hair for her and kissed the tears at the corners of her eyes: "Silly girl, you see that you are refreshed." After
saying this, his sexual desire rose again, pinching her waist with one hand and supporting her hips with the other. Lift her ass, press again, and thrust hard.
Li Yin was indeed refreshed.
Her water muddy the heart of her legs, and she kept spitting out as he went in and out, running down their thighs, "poofing" and dripping everywhere.
The thrusting action rubbed the gap between the labia into a red and swollen and slightly painful place. But under the huge stimulation, she couldn't feel these at all.
When you feel the extreme, people seem to have a desire to cry.
Not only was there water under her, but her eyes were also full of water, and even her voice was crying.
"Too fast, too deep... Whining...... Slow down..."
"Slow down? That's what you said? When
Gu Xizhen heard this, he really slowed down, and he didn't push so deeply.
He was shallowly thrusting at the opening of her vagina, and the glans slowly grinding the tender flesh of the hole.
From the moment he stopped, an endless sense of emptiness surged up.
I want him to top in, top inside.
She twisted her ass helplessly and wanted to sit down, but he saw through his mind early, not only failed to swallow his thick penis, but also made him retreat a little more.
The Yongdao burned uncomfortably, and it was tumultuous and itchy.
"Woo hoo..." she let out a helpless sob. The tip of his nose was red, and his eyes looked at him as if they had been washed with water.
Pitiful as an abandoned puppy.
He almost got her wish—but couldn't. At the very least, she couldn't get it so easily.
The small mouth below is so tumultuous and gluttonous, but the small mouth above has been hard, and he wants to give her some punishment.
He held her a little higher and let the meat stick gently insert between her small slits of flesh, only spinning, teasing back and forth.
Unexpectedly, this posture just made her two breasts face his face.
Li Yin felt that her nipples were slightly itchy, and there was warm breathing on the side of her breasts.
Unsatisfied, she could only cry and choke on her tears to find a way to make herself happy.
So, Gu Xizhen saw the girl twisting her waist lewdly, screaming, and rubbing her white and tender breasts against his face. During the rubbing, the nipples brushed between his lips.
Li Yin let out a comfortable gasp. There is no solace below, and it can be done above.
She held her breasts and indiscriminately brought the nipple tip to his mouth.
He didn't open his mouth, and his eyes stared at her deeply.
She was about to cry, writhing helplessly, sobbing and saying the most lewd words with the purest expression: "Help me suck... Whew... Eat my tits..."
He lowered his gaze, looked at the nipple tip sent to his mouth, and after being silent for a while, he subconsciously swallowed his spit.
Then, slowly open your mouth and swallow the tender white milk into your mouth.
The nipples were swept by the hot and wet tongue, and she moaned softly, and her eyes could see the handsome face of the boy pressed against the breast.
This person is the person she has had a crush on for a whole year.
His meat stick had just fucked her, and right now, he was licking her nipples.
She completely forgot that he was holding Wen Lin's body.
All she knew was that it was all too exciting.
The boy's eyelashes were lowered, licking and nibbling with her nipples. She shuddered, gasped, leaned her neck back, spat out more water, and sent the nipple tip forward again, so comfortable that her toes curled up.