Chapter 84

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

You don't need that

Chapter 83:
Seriously Pleasing Little Uncle...
This seems to be the first time for Li Yin.
So many times in the past, he did this kind of thing. It seems that nothing in sex is more important to him than making her comfortable.
And at this moment, Li Yin also tasted so much, pleasing people's happiness.
Outside the window, the bright lights of high-rise buildings in the distance will light up and put light into the room, as if a river of stars is scattered.
She heard his breathing get worse little by little, lightly hitting the side of her neck, slightly hot and slightly itchy.
Li Yin's hand movements have no skills to speak of, and it is not clear how to make him happier, one hand can not cover his thickness at all, but at this moment, she has nothing in her mind.
Only in the dark, with gentle force, slowly soothing his swollen lust.
The girl's soft body was as light as snow, pressing against him, almost without weight.
The slightest movement of him was able to overwhelm her.
But he didn't move.
Her charming voice, like a coquettish child, and like a lingering lover, slowly rubbed the gun and ignited it in his ear: "Little uncle... Don't move..."
Li Yin could feel Xiao Shu's chest rising and falling under her, and when there was silence around her, she could even hear his heartbeat clashing violently.
The only regret was that he was suppressed the whole time, refusing to make even the slightest gasp in front of her.
His body was hot as fire, as if he wanted to melt her in the crook of his arm.
What is hotter than his body is his desire.
In her hand, the thing not only did not become smaller, but also swelled and expanded, and she could even touch the hideous green tendons on it.
After stroking for a while, she realized that this was a big project.
The hand was already weak and numb, but the thing had not changed at all, and it was still standing tall and proud.
Li Yin was a little shocked.
She thought for a moment, then got up and knelt aside, bowed her head and approached, ready to take the huge thing into her mouth.
But before the lips could get close, the body was fished into the arms of the man.
He didn't know when he sat up, and she sat on his legs, the hot root of lust against her lower abdomen.
Li Yin lowered her head, and just as she wanted to struggle, her face was lifted.
A hot and oppressive kiss blocked her lips, and the man's breathing was slightly heavier: "Don't do that."
She was stunned, but before she had time to think about it, she was cut off by his suddenly aggravated kiss.
Lips and tongue became his control, and he sucked it in his mouth, Li Yin's body could not stop trembling, soft, and could only overflow a soft and weak low groan, as if even the soul was going to be sucked away by him.
Just when her body and soul were upside down, she realized that everything was out of control again.
It should be said that the control has once again completely returned to his hands.
She was pressed under him, her legs were easily opened by him, Li Yin watched with wide eyes, this man did an extremely double standard thing - after refusing her to give him a mouth, he actually lowered his head and kissed her private parts.
When you take a bath, the ointment is washed clean, so there is nothing but the sticky lewd fluid that comes out of the slightest passion.
To be honest, the injury below is not good, and it has been slightly painful until then.
But his lips are soft, his strength and movements are extremely gentle, and even faintly pityed, and his tongue sweeps and licks her red and swollen place, as if he is licking her wounds...
In addition to the slight pain, more is the comfort and pleasure he brings.
As if fireworks had exploded in her head, she tensed her legs helplessly, her body stiffened, as if she had cut off contact with the outside world, and only the senses at the labia of the clitoris became clearer.
The force of the licking was like a feather sweeping, and pleasure and itching covered her back.