Chapter 1 - 2

Chapter 1 Another Me?

"Brother, would you like one?" Two fingers with sharp joints held a piece of blue hibiscus and handed it over.

After hearing this, the Didi driver who was concentrating on driving tilted his head, a simple and honest smile appeared on his face, and some yellowed teeth leaked from his dry and cracked lips: "Okay, brother."

After that, with one hand Controlling the steering wheel, he quickly took the cigarette from the other person's hand and put it in his mouth. Then he took out the lighter from the small compartment next to the brake, lit it, and took a long drag.

"Thanks, brother, are you going on a trip?" With this cigarette, the atmosphere between the two of them was obviously not so stiff, and the conversation started.

"Yeah, isn't this a chance to come here while on vacation?" He answered the other party and lit a cigarette for himself: "I've wanted to come here for a long time, but I just didn't have the chance."

"The scenery here is really good, I just know There are few people there." The driver clicked his tongue and snorted slightly: "Generally, only people who live there will go in, and even people with sports cars are not willing to drive here."

"Oh? Brother, you live here?"

"No, my mother-in-law's family is inside." The driver chuckled twice: "My wife is worried a lot and bought some health care products. She asked me to send something to my mother-in-law's family."

"Then brother is interested. "

"It's okay." The driver obviously relaxed a lot: "Brother, where are you from?"

"I--" After taking a puff of smoke, the man said in a long tone: "S city."

"Tsk, It's a big city." After hearing this, the driver beamed and said: "My sister also works in City S. The wages there are high, but it's too tiring. My sister has been away for two years and only has time to come back during the New Year and the holidays."

"There is no way. , the pace is fast and the pressure is high." The man smiled lightly and was noncommittal.

"Then you still have time off to travel, so your company is pretty good."

"It's just barely enough." After saying this, the man's cell phone rang with a "ding-dong" sound, and he raised his hand to look at it. When he clicked on the screen, it was a WeChat message -

Sun He: Su Ziyi, there is an exhibition in H City, the information... The content behind cannot be seen due to restrictions, but with a swipe of your finger, the content will come out - the information has been sent to your mailbox, Take a look.

After reading this sentence, the man, oh, no, it was Su Ziyi, raised his eyebrows and snorted coldly. The cigarette originally held between his fingers was put back into his mouth. His expression was a little lazy, but he typed quickly: "I am on vacation now."

The other party was obviously waiting for Su Ziyi, and he immediately came back: "This case is very important, you are the only one in the whole department who has relevant experience."

Seeing this sentence, Su Ziyi was obviously not happy, and called him again: Where is Mo Xiaoxiao? She graduated from Harvard and has three years of work experience, so she should be able to handle cases like this, right?

This time, the other party's reply was a few seconds slow - Mo Xiaoxiao had other work.

Hey, do you think I'm a fool? An idiot who graduated from a pheasant school and came in through the back door would naturally not dare to make such a list. sneering in his heart, Su Ziyi didn't take the person opposite him seriously, even if the other person was his boss: I'm about to go into the mountains. The signal in the mountains is poor, and I didn't bring my computer out. Even if I want to go back to the city, it will be close to It takes 6 hours, and you need a car, so I can’t do this.