Chapter 227 - 228

Chapter 227 Face to Face Confrontation

At this moment, Su Linyu still didn't understand that he had been deceived.

As for who was deceived? Looking at the fake faces of the people in front of them pretending to be surprised, they knew it without even guessing.

But this time he really wronged the third elder and the others. The third elder really didn't expect that Su Ziyi would break through to the foundation building stage at this time.

In other words, they did not expect that Su Ziyi would advance to the foundation building stage so quickly.

After all, when they first met, Su Ziyi was only at the seventh level of Qi Refining, but how long had it been since then?

Therefore, the chaos in their hearts was no less than that in Su Linyu's, but they still had to show their faces that they had already made up their minds.

This made Su Linyu even more itchy.

According to Su Linyu's original plan, they would directly bring Su Ziyi back to the Su Mansion. Even if the other party was arrogant because of his talents, under the training of the training hall, he would soon become obedient and follow their wishes. Work for the Su Mansion.

But now, everything is out of control.

The information is completely wrong! Su Ziyi is not only at the seventh level of Qi refining, but has already entered the foundation building stage. Since the information about cultivation was false, then the part about alchemy must not be true either. What was written on that piece of information? Is it three grades or several grades? ...Su Linyu's heart bleeds when he thinks of this.

You know, there are still quite a few alchemists in the Su Mansion who can refine fifth-grade elixirs and above! And Su Ziyi is still so young! No one can predict how far he will go in refining alchemy in the future.

It's no wonder that Xiang Chongxin, who has always been proud, actually put down his arrogance to defend a junior.

At this moment, Su Linyu felt that he had figured out all the keys, and at the same time he made up his mind to bring Su Ziyi back to the Su Mansion no matter what, and he must not take advantage of other aristocratic families.

The people in the Xiang Mansion didn't know that Su Linyu had regarded them as a thorn in their side, but even if they knew, they wouldn't have much thought in their hearts. After all, the relationship between their two families was not good to begin with. Therefore, after noticing something was wrong in Su Linyu's eyes, he blocked Bian Qing and his son behind them, and the position where they stood happened to be on the way to the backyard.

At this time, the positions and attitudes of both sides are very clear.

Bian Qing and Su Yulang were equally nervous. Even though the person standing in front of them to protect them was a master in the middle stage of foundation building, they were still panicking. All their thoughts were tied to Su Ziyi, who was making a breakthrough. The two of them exchanged glances, and both saw worry in each other's eyes.

As for Su Ziyi, who was being remembered by everyone, she felt very good at this moment.

Originally, he just planned to refine the Foundation Establishment Pill today, but he didn't expect that the moment the Foundation Establishment Pill was completed, he swallowed the Foundation Establishment Pill as if his soul was blessed. In an instant, the spiritual power that he had been tempering for more than half a year burst out without being suppressed, and together with the surrounding spiritual energy, opened the foundation barrier bit by bit.