Chapter 283 - 284

Chapter 283 Lin Cong’s request

Hearing this, Gu Lincong sighed, with a worried look on his face.

The little Ling'er behind him also began to twitch: "If it wasn't for protecting me, senior brother wouldn't have..." She couldn't say the next words, so she burst into tears at the top of her voice.

This is really an innocent little girl who is inexperienced in the world.

Su Ziyi stepped forward and took Cui Yu's pulse, and found that the situation was not too bad: "Baijiang Dan has helped him completely suppress the toxins in his body before. Although the fight has loosened the poison, it has not caused the poison to come back"

He put down the other person's wrist and looked at Gu Lincong: "It's just an internal injury, which needs to be treated with elixirs." Gu Lincong breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that the poison didn't come back.

He turned his head and forced a smile towards Su Ziyi: "It's so late, let's find a place to stay first." He glanced sideways at Cui Yu's head resting on his shoulder: "As for Brother Cui Yu's internal injuries , I will see if the Blood Refining Sect can be more accommodating when I look back." He said this, but his expression was not optimistic at all. After all, Cui Yu and the Blood Refining Sect had opposing positions.

Naturally, Su Ziyi was already interested in Cui Yu and the others, so he would not sit idly by. Furthermore, he felt that if he revealed his identity to these people in a timely manner, there might be some unexpected surprises.

He took out a Huangyundan directly from his storage bag and gave it to Cui Yu. He smiled at Gu Lincong and Xiao Ling'er, who were a little stressed, and said, "Let's go." After that, he took the lead with it. Su Yulang and Bian Qing walked out of the alley.

The previous turmoil did not disturb the rest of Tianlan City at all. They didn't go far, and they found another inn that didn't look too messy and settled down. It is estimated that the shopkeeper and the manager met many people who were injured in this accident, so they did not even look at Cui Yu on Gu Lincong's back. They just politely treated them because of Gu Lincong's identity. Lead to the guest room.

When they were about to leave in front of the door, Su Ziyi stopped and said to Gu Lincong: "The elixir in his body has temporarily stabilized his injury, but you'd better use your spiritual power to treat him." "Okay,

Thank you, Fellow Daoist Su." At this moment, Gu Lincong said his thanks completely and sincerely.

The Blood Refining Sect acted very quickly. They compiled the relevant regulations the next day and brought Luo Yu to find Gu Lincong. Of course, at this time they also learned the ins and outs of the matter from Luo Yu's mouth, and knew that Gu Lincong had two disciples of the Xuanzong sect, one of whom was Cui Yu, who was quite well-known among the younger generation.

But even if they knew, they did not choose to take action.

One is because none of them have been harmed by Cui Yu and the others, and they have no personal grudges. Even if their stance is hostile, things against the other party should not happen in Tianlan City, otherwise they will be hurting themselves. After all, Cui Yu and the others Not so easy to deal with. Another reason is Gu Lincong. Their brains have not been eaten by ghosts. There is no need to make enemies with praying and wishing for a junior in the Qi refining period. If they really can't stand it anymore, it won't be too late to deal with it after they leave Tianlan City.

Therefore, when Gu Lincong and the others saw Luo Yu again, Luo Yu looked disgusted.

Gu Lincong just pretended that he couldn't see him, poured a cup of tea for He Song, and asked: "Is the matter settled?" He Song was still the one sent for blood refining today, because he saw Gu Lincong's methods last night