Chapter 117 - 118

Chapter 117: First sight of foundation building

"Ninth level of Qi refining?"

"This is really strange."

As soon as the third elder stopped, Xiang Zuo felt a sudden shock in his heart. At the same time, he was deeply surprised in his heart. Originally, he knew that Su Ziyi's cultivation level was higher than his. Strong, but I never thought it would be so much stronger!

After reaching the ninth level of Qi refining, one can become an elder in an ordinary family.

But how old is Su Ziyi?

Twenty-seven or twenty-eight? Thinking about the young masters and ladies in the house who are about the same age, the ones with the highest level of cultivation are only at the seventh level of Qi Refining. In comparison, this little brother Su is really something extraordinary.

At this moment alone, Xiang Zuo re-evaluated Su Ziyi in his heart.

As soon as the other party came over, Su Ziyi knew that the strength of these three elders was far greater than his, and they were probably building a foundation. This made him feel a little cold, but his reason forced him to calm down. He pursed his lips, walked forward and saluted: "Hello, senior." He raised his head and looked at the man in front of him with a magnanimous expression. The gray-haired old man with a square face, even if the opponent released his momentum, he only took a small step back without bending his back.

It was just a little test. After seeing that the other party looked at him without any guilt, the third elder put away his pressure and nodded to Su Ziyi: "You are very good at your age with such a level of cultivation. "Which family are you from?" He has been traveling for so many years, so he naturally thinks that a ninth-level Qi Refiner of this age cannot be an ordinary casual cultivator, and can only be a child of some aristocratic family.

When Su Ziyi heard him talking about this, his face was startled at first, and then with a little bitterness, he lowered his eyes and said: "Junior Su Ziyi moved here many years ago because he made the elders in the family angry. Now he doesn't dare to do it easily. Talk about the names of the elders in your family."

Surnamed Su? After hearing this, the third elder knew which family Su Ziyi belonged to.

But when I heard this young man openly and secretly saying that he was kicked out of his house because his elders disliked him, he was still stunned.

The Su family is really generous. They gave up such a good idea casually.

But, what did this young man do that made the Su family ignore his potential and banish him directly?

The third elder felt strange and wanted to ask, but when he raised his eyebrows, he saw that the other person looked ashamed and did not want to mention the past, and the words that came to his lips could not come out. After all, he had never been a person before. Intimidating. However, he still took this matter to heart, and planned to go back and ask Xiang Zuo: "Since you already know that you are ashamed of your family and elders, you need to be more cautious in your actions in the future, and you must not damage the family's reputation again." Although I am quite optimistic about this young man. , but the authority of the aristocratic family cannot be challenged, even by an original child of the aristocratic family.

"Junior knows." After being hit by the other party, Su Ziyi just lowered his hands and responded, looking like he was being taught.

Seeing this, the third elder had nothing to say. He just nodded and led the people around him to continue walking in. It's just that the young man following him seemed a little lively. He kept turning his head and staring at Su Ziyi, as if he was hesitant to speak. It wasn't until the third elder let out a soft "hum" that he turned back honestly. .