Chapter 181 - 182

Chapter 181 The Secret of Mud Water

After a long time, Su Ziyi reached out to dig out the mud in front of him.

The way out is easy to find, you just need to use force along the heavy water vapor area, so with a shake of spiritual power in your hand, a mud hole big enough for one person to get in and out appears.

In a moment, Su Ziyi, who looked like a clay figure, appeared in the river.

But he didn't expect that more than half of the river mouth near the lake collapsed!

A large amount of yellow mud sloped directly down from the river bank, blocking the originally wide river channel into a small channel less than half an arm's width. As a result, Su Ziyi's head hit the mud again as soon as he poked his head out of the mud layer. . The river water, which was originally more than two feet deep, was lifted only to his waist by the silt underneath, making the river water behind him nowhere to go and become extremely turbulent.

Looking up towards the river bank again, he saw that almost all the reeds within a radius of thirty feet had been blown away by the roots, and were directly chopped into pieces by Qi Jin, and fell to the ground far away from the center. Su Ziyi There is a thick layer accumulated on the edge of the river where it is located. In the center, there was only a shallow black pit and some scattered black corpses.

It's just a good thing it didn't cause a fire.

With a sweep of his consciousness, Su Ziyi discovered that only this area was affected. The other places were fine. He did not find any traces of blood-threaded channel worms. Instead, he found two corpses in the reed swamp on the right front.

Corpse?

Being able to become a corpse lying in the swamp realm is at least a foundation building.

After ruling out his own anomaly, Su Ziyi immediately walked in the direction of the two corpses. Just in case, he didn't wash off the mud on his body. Instead, he dragged his thick yellow shell and walked over there. As he walked, lumps of mud fell from his body from time to time.

The two corpses had no missing arms or broken legs, and even their clothes were well preserved. Just looking at the frightened expressions on their faces and the marks on their bodies, Su Ziyi could tell that they must have been very serious when they died. pain. But he didn't feel any wavering about this, and instead took away the storage bags from the two of them.

Those who can enter the realm of water are the mainstays of various aristocratic families, so the things they carry with them are naturally good. Su Ziyi only took a glance and found a lot of elixirs, talismans, and some quite precious materials. He even I also found two spiritual herbs for refining the Foundation Establishment Pill inside! For him, this was simply an unexpected surprise.

In addition, he also found two things that looked like maps inside.

Why do I say "like" instead of "is"? It's because they are too crudely drawn. The map is made of sheepskin, and only some simple topographic maps are outlined with ink. People can barely distinguish where the mountains are and where the lakes are, but more detailed places cannot be seen. But even so, Su Ziyi was also very excited, because this was a map depicting the realm of swamps! He even saw his location marked on it!

The pen holder directly used some small wavy lines to represent the surrounding reed marshes, and then drew a circle and two thicker waves to represent the large lake where Su Ziyi dived into. Next to it, he wrote the words "Reed Flower Lake" with a fine pen. The characters represent place names. Although the expression is not very precise, based on the name Su Ziyi, you can guess that this is where it comes from.