Chapter 15 - 16

Chapter 15 Buyers come [seeking Zhizhi]

Su Ziyi brought the two monsters back and shocked the entire Luoshan Village.

Because he had gone too far, by the time he dragged the corpses of the two monster beasts back with great effort, the sky was already dark, and there was only a little afterglow on the top of the mountain. At this time, the villagers working in the mine had returned, walking on the road in twos and threes, laughing tiredly but contentedly.

Therefore, Su Ziyi suddenly emerged from the forest, which really shocked them.

The weight of the two monsters was considerable. Even if Su Ziyi had reached the fifth level of Qi Refining at this time, his hands were a little weak when dragging them back to the village. Fortunately, the two monster beasts had stopped bleeding a long time ago. Otherwise, he would have encountered many minor problems on his way back, and he would probably have been delayed until late at night.

"Oh my god -" Su Ziyi who dragged the monster out was very impressed, so almost everyone recognized him as soon as he appeared, but no one came forward to say hello to him, they just stood and watched from a distance: " Is that the one from the Su family? He actually hunted such a big prey? People from big families are great." A thin man with a pointed chin said, with uncontrollable envy in his eyes.

"Idiot, that is not an ordinary prey." The tall, strong black man standing next to him said with excitement: "Look at the horns, they are obviously monsters. Only monsters have such characteristics." The man's

As soon as he finished speaking, there was an uproar among the crowd.

Because of the improvement of his five senses, Su Ziyi could hear what they said clearly. He did not look back and pretended that he did not hear. He looked at the road ahead and secretly breathed a sigh of relief. He would be home soon. After moving his sore shoulders, Su Ziyi gritted his teeth and continued walking forward, leaving behind a group of villagers talking about it.

"Last time, didn't Aunt Wang say that Su Ziyi beat Bian Qing so hard that he couldn't get out of bed?" After Su Ziyi left, a group of people lamented Su Ziyi's good luck while gossiping about the gossip: "She just beats her husband. Do people still have such strength? If they had such strength, if they had entered the mountains early, the family would have been well-off and prosperous. How could they end up like this?" "Who knows what those people in the big family think

? Besides, Aunt Wang has such a crooked mouth, why did you believe it?" "

That's right." Another younger man echoed: "The two sons of the Li family just said a few words to a man. It was so unpleasant to hear what she said. When he opened his mouth, he could only gibberish, and he could not tell the truth at all." He paused for a moment: "Is Bian Qing okay? Isn't it good to ask Brother Li Yu? Their family Yang Xu and Bian Qing are familiar with each other."

The topic changed like this, and someone actually asked Li Yu, who was walking silently at the back, leaving this honest man speechless.

"Bian Qing!" With a push of his toes, Su Ziyi kicked open the ajar door and howled into the room, immediately alerting Bian Qing who was lighting an oil lamp in the bedroom to lull Su Yulang to sleep. Bian Qing hurriedly got out of bed, pushed open the door and walked out with a pair of old cloth shoes. Su Yulang, who was already coaxed into a daze, climbed out of bed and followed him.

As soon as he opened the door, Bian Qing was shocked by the sight in front of him. Su Yulang, who was following behind him, even opened his mouth, and all his sleepiness disappeared.

"What a big cat." The young Su Yulang received the least impact. He even took the initiative to move forward, stretched out his little hand and touched the fur of the bobcat's head that was not stained with blood: "It's so soft." His voice was waxy. Yes, it makes people feel weak just listening to it.